The Stacey's #4 Baby number 2 is on the way! Billy’s got a new girlfriend but he’s still definitely gay

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand how she can’t spot his red flags?? He doesn’t see his kids, only dates OF women and does stuff with men while claiming to be straight and faithful. This won’t last much longer. A disaster already 🤣

Reactions: 5
It may be sad but she’s literally witnessed what he’s done to Mel, I’m sure she studied their relationship. If she had any brain left she would just take a good look at herself before making OF and think about sacrificing her values.
also funny timing of her doing that, just as Mel is about to give birth? Almost as if she felt threatened by the new baby and had to do something to keep him

Reactions: 3
It may be sad but she’s literally witnessed what he’s done to Mel, I’m sure she studied their relationship. If she had any brain left she would just take a good look at herself before making OF and think about sacrificing her values.
also funny timing of her doing that, just as Mel is about to give birth? Almost as if she felt threatened by the new baby and had to do something to keep him
Yeh true. It’s all so toxic isn’t it, they’re all horrible. Once he patches leigha he’ll do the same again. He has to change properly

Reactions: 2
The caption on this... she's wearing her engagement ring and was pregnant again a couple of months later.
Can't of been that alone... 🙄
Whaaaat when you’re in a toxic relationship you’re more alone than anything! You are with a person who makes you feel nothing but alone

Reactions: 9
Whaaaat when you’re in a toxic relationship you’re more alone than anything! You are with a person who makes you feel nothing but alone
Believe me, I'm well aware of that. But she was posting so many braggy tiktoks at the time, and some she's since posted that were filmed in October when she knew she was pregnant, and absolutely slating anyone who dared question them.
All kids are blessings, but the braggy tiktoks and trying for a baby, and being in such a toxic relationship don't go hand in hand with the narrative. IMHO if you're in a relationship that bad, actively trying for a baby is somewhat selfish.

Can't stand Billy and he's by FAR the worst of the 2 of them, but I do think she's somewhat rewriting the last year of their relationship to fit her new solo mum persona/influencer she's wanting to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I don’t know why all of a sudden people are team Melissa. I think everyone has forgot how vile and cocky she was when she was with billy

I don’t know why all of a sudden people are team Melissa. I think everyone has forgot how vile and cocky she was when she was with billy
I’m team none of them 🤣. Both horrible. Billy is worse and he’s doing it to leigha . How long before she’s pregnant and then left alone?

Reactions: 4
Not team Melissa, obviously none of us knows them personally. But you can see how much of Billy&Mel is now repeating in Billy&Leigha. If he really is a manipulative narcissist, their whole personality can change due to his behaviour

Why had Mel been posting on her story pretending she hadn’t had the baby 😂. Mel you’re not famous love, no one cares 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think she probably wanted a few days breather without him trying to get involved because NO doubt now the baby is born he’ll be at it again.