The Split - BBC

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finished season 3, went back to the beginning and started it from season 1 again!, anyone follow Mum with a Mic on Instagram?, she played the woman Nathan shagged via Indiana Ray, only appears in photos but it's definately her.

Reactions: 3
I thoroughly enjoyed this last series and like everyone else, I loved the clothes, hairstyles and beautiful homes.

The actors all did a brilliant job with the script and of course, Nicola Walker nails every scene. I have a huge soft spot for Stephen Mangan ever since he was in Green Wing. He is a bit goofy looking, which is appealing e.g. he looked absolutely terrible running out of the camper van after Kate when found in there with Hannah.

I particularly liked the sharp dialogue between Hannah and Kate. Wonderfully pointed.

I thought the actress who played Lenny had the most fantastic voice.

I did find it a bit corny and sententious in parts - Hannah's mum dancing with her bloke by his camper van etc and all the lovely dovey bits i.e. Christie hanging around so many times for Hannah. Maybe I'm just a bit hardened :sneaky:

Overall though, a really good watch.

Reactions: 13
Loved the series, big binge watch sesh, I can't take Stephen mangan seriously at all after he featured as sex festival DAN! with Alan Partridge!
Also couldn't stand the mum, Ruth?
found her acting really wooden and unbelievable.
Any other recommendations for similar series happily received, I have Netflix, prime and Disney+

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've just finished, loved it, didn't realise that was the last ever series !

Reactions: 2
Loved the series, big binge watch sesh, I can't take Stephen mangan seriously at all after he featured as sex festival DAN! with Alan Partridge!
Any other recommendations for similar series happily received, I have Netflix, prime and Disney+
I don’t find her acting at all convincing. She seems a miscast.

• Heart
I don’t find her acting at all convincing. She seems a miscast.
Yeah I agree, maybe people like her are just really unrelateable to me but she didn't fit her career position nor the eternal love from that lovely guy, she was so one dimensional (none dimensional)

Reactions: 1
Woah I loved Ruth, total milf as well.

I watched suite franchise (Disney+) the other night and she’s in that as a peasant French woman 😂

Reactions: 4
Woah I loved Ruth, total milf as well.

I watched suite franchise (Disney+) the other night and she’s in that as a peasant French woman 😂
She turned up in an episode of Midsomer Murders slapping some doctor's arse with a whip while telling him he was a 'stupid man'.

• Haha
Loved, loved, loved this series and so sad it’s the end. I want to know what happens next for them all. I don’t know if I’m just hormonal at the moment but ep 6 had me 😭😭 at multiple parts. The wardrobes and accessories as always are 🤌🏻 Brilliant soundtrack too - I found myself Shazam-ing every song that came on.

I really wanted Tyler to actually get caught and get his comeuppance, but I guess thats just the way it goes for a professional conman. Liked the pantomine villain-ness of Melanie. Loved the way NW/Hannah looked straight into our eyes at the end and gave that little smile

• Heart
Reactions: 12
One thing that really made me laugh was realising there was another the daughter… Hannah and Nathan had 3 kids but I feel like the eldest girl and the son were focused on loads and that the other daughter was just a spare part. Such a weird additional character considering there was no storyline for her

Reactions: 2
I thought that ended perfectly (I'm not sure if everyone has watched it all yet). It was realistic. although there's one other thing I'd have liked to happen.

I thought that ended perfectly (I'm not sure if everyone has watched it all yet). It was realistic. although there's one other thing I'd have liked to happen.
I'm intrigued by your preferred ending, i would of liked a certain someone to knock at the door or appear!

Reactions: 3
Just finished - think I cried at every episode and for about half of the last episode. So so good. I really hope there will be a spin off

Reactions: 6
Just finished - think I cried at every episode and for about half of the last episode. So so good. I really hope there will be a spin off
I cried at the end of the first episode. Didn't see that event coming and I always thought he was a sweetie. I never usually cry at TV stuff.