The SocialMama.xo #26 It's me. Hi. I'm the problem it's me.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @imhereliveimnotacat

It has been a wild ride on the latest season of Keeping up with the Kilmarnock Kilgours. Previously on the last season...

Our very own social granny went on her friend's hen to Portugal. As expected, oor Aimee thought it was fancy dress and went out in bunches, face gems and sparkly trainers like it was her P7 leavers disco. As most of us have said, she has a better figure than expected for her diet and having had 4 kids but doesn't dress for her shape (or age) at all.

Taylor Swift's number 1 fan (who has never mentioned her before) managed to blag tickets from a friend who has never been mentioned before and will never be mentioned again until she wants freebies. It was lucky they got tickets to stop Callie greeting in the toilets at school as obviously her mum had to rub her face in not going to get the best insta reaction when she got tickets.

Korpse Kyle managed a rare night off to be able to go for a free dinner and the opening of Nico's new restaurant. Poor soul couldn't be out long though as the embalming fluid wears off after a couple of hours resulting in the wrinkled bawsack look he wears so well.

Passive aggressive comments made about the in laws and no contact with them. The Kilgours who put them and the rickets brigade up for months on end because princess Aimee demanded a new house. Housed them, their 3 scurvy ridden weans, dug, American pals and hunners of bags for life. News reports just in suggest that mum and dad Kilgour narrowly missed out on the King's birthday honours list for services to freeloaders.

In other news, the 2 oldest boys still don't seem to get a look in much at all. Kaiden's still making the dinners and Jackson is still waiting for his IKEA toy, blairdrummond trip and birthday day out but we aren't ones to cast up are we?
#justiceforjackson
#gethimthefuckingdinosaurhewanted

The "baby" is turning 15 and still going to be called the baby as it's the only personality trait that Shaimee has.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

It has been a wild ride on the latest season of Keeping up with the Kilmarnock Kilgours. Previously on the last season...

Our very own social granny went on her friend's hen to Portugal. As expected, oor Aimee thought it was fancy dress and went out in bunches, face gems and sparkly trainers like it was her P7 leavers disco. As most of us have said, she has a better figure than expected for her diet and having had 4 kids but doesn't dress for her shape (or age) at all.

Taylor Swift's number 1 fan (who has never mentioned her before) managed to blag tickets from a friend who has never been mentioned before and will never be mentioned again until she wants freebies. It was lucky they got tickets to stop Callie greeting in the toilets at school as obviously her mum had to rub her face in not going to get the best insta reaction when she got tickets.

Korpse Kyle managed a rare night off to be able to go for a free dinner and the opening of Nico's new restaurant. Poor soul couldn't be out long though as the embalming fluid wears off after a couple of hours resulting in the wrinkled bawsack look he wears so well.

Passive aggressive comments made about the in laws and no contact with them. The Kilgours who put them and the rickets brigade up for months on end because princess Aimee demanded a new house. Housed them, their 3 scurvy ridden weans, dug, American pals and hunners of bags for life. News reports just in suggest that mum and dad Kilgour narrowly missed out on the King's birthday honours list for services to freeloaders.

In other news, the 2 oldest boys still don't seem to get a look in much at all. Kaiden's still making the dinners and Jackson is still waiting for his IKEA toy, blairdrummond trip and birthday day out but we aren't ones to cast up are we?
#justiceforjackson

The "baby" is turning 15 and still going to be called the baby as it's the only personality trait that Shaimee has.
KUWTKK, Korpse Kyle, rickets brigade, scurvy ridden weans... This is pure poetry 👩‍🍳👌🥹!

Thank you @Mysteryy for this wonderful recap of the sparkly gammon chronicles 👏.

Let's see what thoughtful freebies she's not got planned for the wrinkliest ATM in existence's Father's Day 🙄🤔...

How soon until we see her in the car returning all the stuff she bought for the hen do 🙈😂?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Kyle got the gammon 😂
Why is it always a last minute trip to here or there basically she means I have no plans of my own with my kids so I’ll just tag along to someone else’s day out.

Reactions: 10
ATM must have got paid, that's 2 trips out the house in a weekend that wasn't gifted! Normal service will now resume for the chimney sweeps for the next 3 weeks until korpse Kyle gets paid again and they are allowed their monthly visit outdoors!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
ATM must have got paid, that's 2 trips out the house in a weekend that wasn't gifted! Normal service will now resume for the chimney sweeps for the next 3 weeks until korpse Kyle gets paid again and they are allowed their monthly visit outdoors!
Think she said she is away in a few weeks to meet her new management team or whatever they are 😂 just in time as ATM is paid. He will be paying for the greasy goose to go down south. Your right few more weeks indoors or her trying to get her life sorted and then she’s away again. Hasn’t been much ADHD’ing lately.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

#justiceforjackson

Best recap I've ever read. Buckled!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Is she for real moaning about not having enough hours in the day? Aimememe I wouldn’t take it as reassuring, most of your followers probably work full time and feel like that. You’ve unemployed and have all day everyday!!

• Heart
And then out for lunch today and at the shops spending quite a lot of money in boots! Where does she get it from?!

Reactions: 7
And then out for lunch today and at the shops spending quite a lot of money in boots! Where does she get it from?!
Shes tagged dove, boots and loreal, no doubt return the stuff during the week like she does with everything else.
Also why do these "influencers" always complain about dry skin yet plaster fake tan and makeup on everyday. Surely they realise its most likely that stuff drying out their skin?!

• Heart
Wasn’t until after I posted it I thought duh the lunch was free 🤣 but £22 on fake tan, £16, £12.50 plus whatever else the other things cost in boots!

Reactions: 5
Wasn’t until after I posted it I thought duh the lunch was free 🤣 but £22 on fake tan, £16, £12.50 plus whatever else the other things cost in boots!
It was the "better than half price" serum and cream that made me lol, £25 she got for £12.50 then £16 instead of £32 🙄 exactly half price not better than. Absolute muppet!

• Haha
She honestly makes me cringe. She seems obsessed with trying to market herself as a Stacey Solomon equivalent. Tagging dove and loreal as if she'll be their next brand ambassador. Stumpy mama next to Eva Longoria.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No no no. She had to size down in jeans? Does she know that they aren't meant to cut her in half? She looks like the twisty bit on links sausages, cut in half with the waistband.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is this real life that a maw of 4 is prancing about her bedroom videoing herself in her underwear???
Jumping about like a fanny smiling and laughing into the camera like a deranged weirdo, not a thought goes to they poor boys and how much they will get slagged at school for their maw having her tits out on insta

• Sad
Reactions: 9