Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ek2209

There goes Shaimee doxxing people on social media again 🙈 you’d think she would learn her lesson after last time!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

teagenie22

Guys I think we need a tattle night oot, imagine how much knicker pishin would go on in person if we’re THIS funny on here?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Out the loop

Anyone get the feeling she’s trying to paint Jackson in a negative light for our benefit 🤔 poor wee guy obviously has a lot going on but she’s too busy gallivanting on shite hens and planning tiny tears party of the fucking year 🙄 but yet she wonders why he’s acting out……she really is thick as shit

Reactions: 20

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
White Cart Lane - if your reading this, your set up looked lovely but please don’t gift Shaimee or Dirty Dog anything again, they don’t deserve it and they influence absolutely nobody to buy anything.

teagenie22

Hi all, newbie here! ✋🏼
so been reading here a while, but only joined tonight as I can’t take anymore of this ‘pathetic excuse’ of a mother any longer without commenting!
Where do I start with this absolute arsehole of a lassie!?!

Yes Aimee your an arsehole!
Your a disgrace as a mother!
Everything and I mean everything you do is for instagram purposes only, not for your family, you don’t think ‘that would be nice for the kids’ but ‘oh this would be amazing for ‘insta’ picture to post!

You think more of yourself and all your appointments than you do the welfare of your children or important events for your kids!
You could probably skip those hair and nail and beauty appointment though as they do fuckall for your age!

You do not have a job or work like you bang on about, and let’s face it, your ‘admin’ is fucking replying to DM’s to arrange free fucking ballons or cookie or gifts that your never support the companies back!

Lastly, I’m a mother of 5 treat all my children exactly the same, same decorations, same amount of money spent on the, same amount of love, all ‘the same’. It’s NOT hard! It’s what being a ‘good mother’ is. Clearly you never got that memo!
Welcome Tricia, grab yourself a seat and join us

BrokenTeapot

You know, I don’t think it matters that she never had a party for the wee boy but her girl did - maybe he really didn’t want a party.

But I sure as hell think he’ll have wanted his mum to be there on his birthday and to have got spoilt by her and been the focus of her attention. She obviously put a lot of time and effort into her girl’s party…it’s a shame her boy didn’t get that same focussed attention from her, even if he wasn’t having a party.

• Heart

Gieyourselfashake

Chatty Member
She’s such a compulsive liar

- “last minute party”
- “the teachers say I’m a good mum”
- “so many of you have been asking”
- “the police said I can go to Superdrug with Callie”
- “I’m going to start YouTube / Tik Tok / a insta for the dogs”
- “Brett changed my life”
- “I’ll share a list of things to do”
- “the cleaner didn’t live up to my standards”
- “I was bullied at school”
- “I’ve 28k followers”

the list goes oooonnnnnnnn

• Haha
She’s also missing the point - so whatever has happened with Jackson and cancelling a party that’s probably been upsetting for him - and what does she do! Fucks off on a hen doo. YOUR FOOLING NAE CUNT AMIEE

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Thirty, Flirty & Thriving…
Eh Aimee Hen I think that should read more Thirty, Filthy and Just about surviving!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Daydream_Believer

So let me get this right, we comment on here because we’re jealous and want a Callie of our own? 🤣🤣🤣 I actually couldn’t think of anything worse! I’d rather have my vagina sewn up than deal with the possibility of having a child like that!

• Haha

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
She knocks me sick how unfairly she treats her kids. Callie is a spoiled wee toad and those boys are 100-% an after thought.
Callie went away during summer with her auntie in the Campervan, had a big birthday sleepover with NINE pals and she got to go away for the night with the Americans plus all the other crap she gets gifted throughout the year. Aimee wouldn’t even buy her son a £40 dinosaur for his birthday but no bother to spend £500 on a dress to wear to her own party. She wants her kids birthday out of the way today so she can get back to telling everyone how amazing her party was.
Not being funny but at this age your birthday is maybe tea out, a few gifts and a caterpillar cake cos most mums of 3 would rather spend their cash on their kids - grow up Aimee and stop playing houses you wee cow.

teagenie22

Full sugar versions too none of that ZERO nonsense! 🙄

I have just noticed that their dining table only has 4 chairs ……. I can only presume that’s because forgotten Jackson doesn’t usually get a space at the table.
Naw it’s cos kaiden’s too busy cooking it and cleaning up after to sit down and eat

• Haha

Walnutss

VIP Member
It was clearly the man's dying wish to have 1 last sweet and sour chicken and to be featured on no1 insta mamma's page.

I'm sick of the sight of callie if its wrong to call kids ugly I don't want to be right

• Haha
Pissing myself at big Aimee’s stories today…”I’m such a perfectionist and take too much on”

🧐🧐🧐

Am I missing something? What exactly does she “take on”

She doesn’t work, her house is tip, her children are either punted in front of their switch or run feral and she never has anything decent in the way of ConTeNT

Planning a party and glossing some skirting boards are what normal mums do IN THEIR SPARE TIME!! After they’ve cooked dinner, cleaned up, sorted lunches and school uniforms and done all the other things she never seems to do!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Walnutss

VIP Member
Will we see if we can get some gifted stuff. Obviously WCL will do a balloon arch and we can get some cookies with maybe some cool slogans on them:
- be kind
- #tricias
- tattle babes
And last but most important
- I shagged yer da 😂😂
We need tshirts with I shagged yer da 😂 tattle on tour

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18