Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
She never even posted anything about the uncle saying we’re so sorry to have lost him or anything 😂😂😂

So the chinese with a side of grief on Tuesday, Wednesday it was Callie’s birthday but Aimee went to new bar and tonight Kyle and Aimee are going to golf fang. Kids need stability especially on school nights. Their stay at home mum should be there to do a homework, bath & bed routine.
So sad. Sad enough for a family gathering, a Chinese and a photo op then business as usual for these fuckwits. Bizarre. I've lost a loved one not too long ago and even the younger family members who are very much glued to their phones most of the time wouldn't have dared to even think of asking everyone to take a picture. I'd love to know who suggest it, how did it come about. Since you read here aimee, can you address this. Say something like OH MY GOOOOONESSSSS. I got so many DMs saying what a lovely thing it was that we all came together for kyles uncle and didn't make it all doom and gloom but instead ordered a Chinese and took a family photo. It was actually something he always said, y'know. If he ever suddenly died he wanted the family to get a takeaway and post about it on social media and then return to normal life immediately...
Whatever you do please don't let Callie start with HEWOOOO INSTAGWAM. I hate it. We all hate it. And I hate Callie. Phew. There I said it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
Textbook Gaslighting from Aimee ……… sharing screenshots of 2 messages she’s received calling her out, then referencing it last night. Strange behaviour from someone who apparently went on a journey of self enlightenment with big Brett and that other ‘life coach’ who we’ve heard fuck all about since she promoted her discount code. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
thats what I was thinking. That or maybe the school have flagged up some difficulties, she’s said he’s got speech problems maybe it’s something more than that.
Said he had speech problems but she couldn’t be arsed to do anything about it, when he finally got some help over zoom, she let that wee brat sit in on his lessons and she took over (as usual) so was a waste of time for the wee guy.
She can tell herself she is a great mum but she is only kidding herself on, a blind man with a white stick can see she is an absolute shambles of a mother and NOT because she didn’t throw her wee boy a party.

Take a bow whoever messaged her that 😂😂😂😂 she is fucking utterly repulsive the way she treats that wee darling boy over that wee washed out brat Callie

• Haha

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
I can absolutely categorically guarantee that Aimee is lying about phoning the social on herself. This is not how social work referrals go. "I told them to come over right away" 🤣🤣 aye ok I'll just dismiss my whole caseload to drive over to tell you you're a great maw asap because you're butthurt about someone online calling your wean ugly. Fucking hell she's a weapon!

• Haha

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
I haven’t been in here for a while so was just catching up, thought I had been privileged to have been blocked!
Nah it turns out she has no problem sharing her terrible parenting, filthy house and constant begging to anyone who will watch but the minute the Trolls discovered her dad was Britains Tap Shagger, she was off the internet quicker than she chows down her #gifted chocolate strawberries

• Haha

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Where are Jackson’s Birthday cards? It’s not even been Callies birthday yet that living room unit is covered in her birthday cards - I fucking hate Aimee

• Wow
Reactions: 21
And the fact she’s saying “so you know my boys are having fun” that wasn’t the point Aimee they prob did have fun last weekend but NOT with their mum!!!! Usually the most important person in their lives. But she fucked off on a hen doo and then made a massive deal the following week for his sisters birthday. She honesty has hit a new low for me. I could never do that to my child lol shes unbelievable

Kdawg

Guys - see she is a good mum….hen night on Jackson’s birthday and night out on callie’s birthday too!
Defo organised this in the last few days after the reaction she got 😂 "hey babe, want to go out for a drink on Callie's birthday night? I need to show the Tricias I don't care about any of the kids xx"

• Haha

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
You know, I don’t think it matters that she never had a party for the wee boy but her girl did - maybe he really didn’t want a party.

But I sure as hell think he’ll have wanted his mum to be there on his birthday and to have got spoilt by her and been the focus of her attention. She obviously put a lot of time and effort into her girl’s party…it’s a shame her boy didn’t get that same focussed attention from her, even if he wasn’t having a party.
One hundred million percent this!!! She has missed the point AS PER USUAL! It’s not the fact he didn’t get a party it’s the fact that his mum went away for a hen weekend and missed his birthday.
Aimee the oversharer ……… tells the world and literally shows photographs and videos of it when her wee girl pishes herself but doesn’t want to go into details of why she cancelled a party for Jackson, or why she papped her dog off. Not all kids like the idea of a party and not all kids are as social as others, that’s cool …….. what’s not cool is your maw fucking off to a hen weekend on your birthday but then arranging a big OTT event the week after for your sister.
She shows zero parenting on her Instagram. Most instaMums share content about how they organise packed lunches/dinners, save money on the food shop, educational games, bedtime routine etc etc. She shares nothing of any relevance to majority of people, and comes across incredibly insincere. So basically, if you feel that it’s too much to share why your kid didn’t have a party or why you gave your dog away then maybe take some time to reflect on all the other inappropriate pish you choose to share on the daily.
so if something is going on with that wee boy and she had to cancel the party should she have went away to a hen party on his bday. If that was my son then I sure as hell wouldn’t be doing that

NOT one person on here thinks social services should be called because he didn’t get a party. They should get called because you stay in bed watching Netflix while kaydensorts breakfast, Callie has to pee herself to get a bath, they get left unattended non stop. The list honestly goes on and on
Standard Aimee gaslighting to fit her narrative. It’s what she does best.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
I'm just going to say it. I fucking hate that wee lassie. Spoiled, entitled, ugly wee brat. Sorry, I know it's a child but I can't help it. If she went near my weans at soft play I'd pull mine away from her.

• Haha
  • Heart

Instainsta

Chatty Member
so if something is going on with that wee boy and she had to cancel the party should she have went away to a hen party on his bday. If that was my son then I sure as hell wouldn’t be doing that

NOT one person on here thinks social services should be called because he didn’t get a party. They should get called because you stay in bed watching Netflix while kaydensorts breakfast, Callie has to pee herself to get a bath, they get left unattended non stop. The list honestly goes on and on

• Heart

BespokeBiatch

VIP Member
Just caught up after a weekend at trnsmt.

Fucking hell Aimee what a mare you’ve had hen.

I don’t even know where to start but I’ll go with the fact that her pal had a hen weekend last weekend and one this weekend and Aimee chose to attend the one that meant missing Jackson’s birthday, when willy wonkas isn’t until later in this week, meaning she could have had her sleepover next weekend!!

Poor wee Jackson is so neglected in so many ways. Yes he can clean clothes and a roof over his head but he is neglected of love and time and memories with his mum he’ll never get back. I’m 31 and I still remember my 5th birthday party, it was the day after my nanas funeral and I’m sure my mum could have been doing without it having just lost her mum but she soldiered on and I remember it so much (especially going to the hairdressers to get my hair in french plaits for the party 😅).

Anyone in Aimee’s life or even any of her gullible followers who are playing into her hands and telling her right now that she’s a great maw is just enabling her shitty behaviour.

When she said there was other reasons as to why Jackson’s party was cancelled, I did worry he’s being bullied or something which just makes me so sad as if he is having a hard time then she should have been there for him.

My kids drive me bat shit crazy at times but there’s absolutely nothing I’d rather do or no one in the world I’d chose to be with on their birthdays than them.

• Heart

Amanda90

Will we see if we can get some gifted stuff. Obviously WCL will do a balloon arch and we can get some cookies with maybe some cool slogans on them:
- be kind
- #tricias
- tattle babes
And last but most important
- I shagged yer da 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

glasgowgirl244

She talks SHITE! Why give all the shitty stories and excuses about why they weren’t doing something for Jackson’s birthday and not just say the real reason?! She overshares everything anyways.

‘I’m a great mum’ - really? cause you’re sitting almost crying having to defend yourself to strangers on the internet? Honestly this week will be woe me, I’m calling it.

• Heart