The Sims

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My childhood game 😍 that and the original RayMan and Tekkens. 😍

Sims 1 & 2 have to be my choice.

I didn’t think you could kill kids in sims 🤣🤣🤣
I had a few taken away by social services 😟
I once trapped the social worker in a room with my baby so she wouldn’t take it in sims 2 busting out by taking away all doors and windows away but she just disappeared after a while 😑
oh wow how did you get the social involved? I never knew that could happen!

I forgot about social services taking kids away! In one of the games (I think Sims 2?) the kid that had been taken away then got placed with the family next door when they phoned to adopt.

In Sims 3 the adopted kids were always the same potato-faced clones as the townies. I am still bitter about the lack of proper genetics since Sims 2.

It got a bit better again in Sims 4 but occasionally goes weird... after a couple of generations, my male Sims are born with a reaaaaaally unusual shape of very narrow shoulders and pot bellies.

Reactions: 5
My childhood game 😍 that and the original RayMan and Tekkens. 😍

Sims 1 & 2 have to be my choice.

oh wow how did you get the social involved? I never knew that could happen!
It wa sun the older games, if you left a baby crying for too long they’d turn up to your house and take the baby! My sim was taking a shower when it happened 😂
in sims 4 they just disappear if neglected and say they were taken away due to neglect.

Reactions: 2
Can't remember if I posted this before so sorry if I did. But I LOVE The Sims 2 soundtrack, I will listen to it while cleaning or trying to concentrate. I think my favourite original Sims expansion pack was Makin Magic and Sims Vacation. But overall, The Sims 2 is my favourite. I played 3 too and thought it was ok. I was so cruel as a kid... I would put the sim in the pool then remove the stairs put them in a room with a microwave, start a fire and remove the door. WTF was wrong with me.

Thank you for this. The music makes me realise that I miss Sims Makin Magic so much! I used to have so much fun on Sims 1, Makin Magic was the best. I had one sim I worked so hard on to maximise all her skills and turn her into a witch and I'd then keep finding her husbands and killing them off.

Sims 2 was so much better in many ways but I do miss this expansion, plus the celebrity one. Never really tried 3 or 4.

Living for this, I might have to crack it out on the weekend 😂
I got Eco Living and Cats and Dogs, they're quite fun! I made a sim and gave him no money, just an empty lot with a dumpster on it. They can nap in the dumpsters and also dive in them for food and random items, so he survived this way and even managed to scavenge enough furniture to start a basic house, and veg to plant and grow etc. Now he's a bloody gardening master and makes so much money off his plants! If only that's how it worked in real life!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love the sims! Played 1 then had a long break and got back into with 3, which I really enjoyed! There was so much gameplay and the open world was great - even though my pc hated me for it 😂
I made the switch to 4 quite and hated it at first. I feel like with 4 you needs lots of add ons to have the chance for decent gameplay. Without seasons, parenthood, city living and cats and dogs for example it would be quite boring. The only thing that’s better is building but I still wish I could reinstall 3 😫

Not interested in it personally. I really want another expansion pack like a theme park or farming
Apparently there's a summer line up coming including a few new stuff, which has a game pack in too. Any ideas what we think they could be??

Mine too, LilSimsie, Plumbella, EnglishSimmer, James Turner and sometimes DrGluon.
Who are your favs?
I know you didn’t ask me but I want to share mine 😂
Loove simlicy, aveline (though she talks a bit much about her personal stuff) and misssimreno!
Everynow and then I watch LilSimsie but her videos are quite repetitive

Mine too, LilSimsie, Plumbella, EnglishSimmer, James Turner and sometimes DrGluon.
Who are your favs?
also didn’t ask me but god I love plumbella!! She’s absolutely hilarious.
I also really like Fake Gamergirl, she’s like an American Plumbella - very wacky and she has loads of creative ideas.
For building I like Sydney Macoretta, her builds are so creative, every time I watch I want to cry at how tit it makes my builds look 😅

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.