The Sims

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On my Sims 4 game I've got the sex mod, murder/violence/gang mob, Only fans mod. It's absolutely nuts to be honest, it's like playing GTA again but I get to make my own storylines. My current one is that the boys mother was neglectful, her boyfriend was nuts. So I made the son kill them both. He's constantly mugging, murdering other townies. But he's currently engaged right now, he killed the people in one of the houses and now he moved in with his girlfriend. They've got a baby on the way. He's a current top mobster too. :ROFLMAO:
I’ve played sims since I was like 11 (I’m 30 now) and I NEVER KNEW about any of this. I’m shook and low key excited

problem is if I play it I PLAY it like binge. All hours till 3am it’s awful. I can’t do it like I used to 😂

#motherlode

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I mainly use motherlode for money,bb.moveobjects so you can place furniture anywhere,bb.enablefreebuild to add/remove furniture to public lots and cas.fulleditmode so you can edit everything on a sims appearance ☺

Reactions: 2
What cheat codes do people use for The Sims4 or is it just mods? 😂
I use to look on this page. I would use money, skills and career cheats.

https://www.carls-sims-4 guide.com/skills/cheats.php

Spent so much money on sims 4 like the loser that I am 🤣 I had a binge for a few months but haven’t played in over a year now. This thread is making me want to play but I will neglect my own needs for days on end so probably best if I don’t 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That’s hilarious! I once made a Big Brother house with eight housemates and then locked all the doors so nobody could leave. It was a basic house with only a few toilets and a shower and none of them had any skills so on the few occasions they had food and tried to cook, there would be fires set off 😂 People would get “evicted” which just meant I put them in a small room with no toilet or beds so they went crazy and then go back into the main house as a “secret twist” after a few days 😂😂😂
I totally used to do this the memories came flooding back reading your post🤣

I also used to enjoy making ‘mental asylums’ which is very similar to a big brother house in the Sims world.

When they made it so sims had ‘genetics’ and their kids would actually look like them in sims 2 onwards, I took great delight in making ugly sims with ridiculously large/small features and then breeding them to see what the result was.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I always thought it would be such a cool idea to make it more interactive, like I could go to my friends sims house and make out with their sim or something like that

Reactions: 3
In sims 4 I love using bb.showhiddenobjects on so I can get the refurbished eco lifestyle furniture. I prefer the sofas, kitchen table and chairs to regular ones.

I'm very lazy when it comes to skills now so always use the skills building cheats.
I wanted to make a "super sim" by achieving every aspiration but then discovered the cheat for that and I can't be bothered anymore

I need to get back on The Sims after reading this thread!

I started on Sims1 as a kid then played Sims2 as a teen. Never moved to 3 or 4 because I couldn't bear to pay for all the expansions and I was still loving Sims 2. Played a bit of SimsCity too.

I really loved the bizarre Sims Gameboy Advance games too which noone else seemed to play - Sims 2, The Urbz and Bustin' Out. The plots were so weird! I don't think the home console versions had the same weird plots as the handheld versions from what I remember of briefly playing Bustin' Out on PlayStation.

Over lockdown I bought a 3DS and all the old Animal Crossing and Sims games on there too. The Urbz on DS is basically the same as GBA with some added extras but Sims 2 on DS has a completely different plot. I haven't got through all the Sims 3 ones yet but they seem more like smaller versions of the computer games instead of being plot based.

There’s a sale on Steam at the mo for Sims 4. All the expansions & game packs etc are in the sale.

• Heart
This thread has made me smile. I have never played The Sims but my daughter has been playing it since she was about 10. She's 24 now and still playing.

She threw a sickie from school one day when one of The Sims came out. She said she was poorly in the morning but felt well enough to go to Game that afternoon to get the game. Stupid me took her to cheer her up because she'd felt ill. (This all came out about 4 years ago when she confessed 😆 )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Bit weird but, did anyone else do this? My friend created sims of our friendship group (all girls) and used to make us woohoo, change our hairstyles and put us in relationships. At the time I was the only one who played sims and when she shown me I was a little bit shocked.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Bit weird but, did anyone else do this? My friend created sims of our friendship group (all girls) and used to make us woohoo, change our hairstyles and put us in relationships. At the time I was the only one who played sims and when she shown me I was a little bit shocked.
I made my friend group (girls and boys) a while ago and moved them all in apartments beside each other, I even downloaded custom content outfits and hair to look really life like and showed them 😛 but I didn’t make them woohoo with each other 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There’s a sale on Steam at the mo for Sims 4. All the expansions & game packs etc are in the sale.

oh I’m SO tempted. My laptop just goes mad whenever I play a game. I’m slightly addicted to house flipper on steam too 😬

Anyone know if you can get sims 3 and some bundles cheap anywhere? I spent load on the expansion packs for sims 4 already in lockdown but I’m bored of it now 🤣😅

Anyone know if you can get sims 3 and some bundles cheap anywhere? I spent load on the expansion packs for sims 4 already in lockdown but I’m bored of it now 🤣😅
You can get the discs on eBay

Reactions: 1
I've brought some sims 3 EP from instant-gaming before, they're around £/$5 give or take a bit! But work the same and are way cheaper than the origin store

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.