The Sims

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bon Voyage was my fave sims 2 expansion pack 😂 I loved Pets just cos I liked having a dog. University was good too

Reactions: 6
Recently downloaded TS4 and a tonne of expansions. Such a nice way to unwind. I’m obsessed with the decor from Jungle adventure!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I am 30 and have been playing since Sims1, I was probably around 10 the first time I played and became obsessed.

Still like to fire up sims 4 occasionally but I find it’s quite bland after a while and lacks charm even with the expansion packs.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Out of interest, how old is everyone who plays on the Sims? I’m 28 and have been playing on/off since I was about 11 (right from the beginning with the original Sims). I used to have huge binges and play for most of a day if it got really good. Now I play every few weeks when my kids have gone to bed if there isn’t anything else to do!
22 and I used to watch my dad play it when I was 5/6, he would let me create the sims as that's all I would be interested in and know what to do😆 then I borrowed my uncles sims 2 pets and just used to walk the dog and got bored pretty quick!!😂
Then for my 13th birthday I got sims 3 and knew what to do and it just went from there!!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Out of interest, how old is everyone who plays on the Sims? I’m 28 and have been playing on/off since I was about 11 (right from the beginning with the original Sims). I used to have huge binges and play for most of a day if it got really good. Now I play every few weeks when my kids have gone to bed if there isn’t anything else to do!
I’m 32. I’ve played since the beginning too and like you I now have to save my Sims binges for when my kids have gone to bed!

If it was sims 3 game play, with sims 4 graphics, CAS mode and build and buy it'd be fab
Yes this would be the perfect game. I love the open world of Sims 3. Every time I play Sims 4 lately I get bored once my Sim has made a load of money or my Sim kid has gone to uni. Although each pack is different I feel like I’m just going through the motions with them.

Reactions: 3
Yes this would be the perfect game. I love the open world of Sims 3. Every time I play Sims 4 lately I get bored once my Sim has
I’m 32. I’ve played since the beginning too and like you I now have to save my Sims binges for when my kids have gone to bed!

Yes this would be the perfect game. I love the open world of Sims 3. Every time I play Sims 4 lately I get bored once my Sim has made a load of money or my Sim kid has gone to uni. Although each pack is different I feel like I’m just going through the motions with them.
Yes same here!! This thread has made me replay my sims 3 again this afternoon😆

If anyone has any gameplay ideas for sims 4 pls suggest as I'm so tired of playing the same game 😩

Omg! Sul Sul! I love the sims and everything about it. I live vicariously through the sims especially since covid.

Yes this would be the perfect game. I love the open world of Sims 3. Every time I play Sims 4 lately I get bored once my Sim has

Yes same here!! This thread has made me replay my sims 3 again this afternoon😆

If anyone has any gameplay ideas for sims 4 pls suggest as I'm so tired of playing the same game 😩
Have you tried any mods. I can recommend a few as sims 4 is lacking in long term gameplay

Reactions: 4
Omg! Sul Sul! I love the sims and everything about it. I live vicariously through the sims especially since covid.

Have you tried any mods. I can recommend a few as sims 4 is lacking in long term gameplay
I haven't as I've heard they can slow down your game and you have to update them with each sims update. So for now I've steered clear until I get a laptop/desktop that is powerful enough, it is already as slow as it is😭

Oh, from the beginning. I’ve had every game and expansion pack. I’m 32 now and still play on occasion albeit very rarely as I’m a mum and have responsibilities now. Before having children I could play for hours at a time on my days off.

Reactions: 2
I've been playing since the start, 20 years ago, had all versions but Sims 2 is my favorite. There are literally thousands of mods to download and create sims, build the house, furnish it then start all over again.

Good site for free mods https://modthesims.info/ You can download a sim John Snow (Game of Thrones) and give him a Ferrari if you want to LOL. I fire the game up once or twice a month for old times sake... I still play C&C occasionally :)

I'm 29 and have been playing since the first one came out when I was 8! My brother is 2 years older and we each had one house we played (mine was Bob and Betty Newbie 😂 and he had the Goths). I've always gone through phases of playing, especially as I live in the South East of England and can't ever afford a house so I can motherlode my dream one 😂

The Sims 2 and 3 were definitely the best for game play. I've got a few packs for 4 and really liked the University one but after playing that that got samey too so haven't played for a while!

I love the sims but never really helped with the sims 4. Loved the customisation of the sims 3. Sims 2 is the best in the whole series, and of course the sims is amazing even to this day. I remember seeing an advert in a magazine for the sims! It came out when I was 8 and I got it almost immediately. Had all the expansions for ts1 and 2. Mostly sims 3 and 2 I think for the sims 4 but my laptop is a works laptop so can’t install it!

I’m 29! I’m not embarrassed to say I love it either 😂
my fav was superstar and makin magic. Haseveryone seen the new Paralives game?
It’s still in production but seen to be better than sims

• Heart
I'm 36 and have been playing since it first came out 21 years ago 🙈🙈. I go through phases where I'll play it alot and then won't touch it for 6 months

I’m 29! I’m not embarrassed to say I love it either 😂
my fav was superstar and makin magic. Haseveryone seen the new Paralives game?
It’s still in production but seen to be better than sims
I couldn’t find much on it- what is it They’re promising to make it seem better? Is it more to do with building?

I couldn’t find much on it- what is it They’re promising to make it seem better? Is it more to do with building?
From what I've seen it's going to be alot better in terms of game play and what not. To me it seems like they are taking everything everyone loved from the sims franchise and put their own spin on it. It looks like it has good potential to be a great game

Not much has been said but the customisation level is meant to be really good, height etc, and even different fronts of kitchens cupboards haha random I know but still really good! They have a few videos on their website :)

This thread!! Sims 2 will forever hold a special place in my heart. It was the first Sims game I was ever given. Only recently have I found out that there's such a thing called custom content on Sims 4???!! I only ever used motherlode and kaching in Sims 2 I didn't even know there were other cheat codes back then 😂

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know anything about sims 2 being taken off origin? I follow a lot of Twitter stuff about sims and people are showing it’s being taken down. Mines still on there! I’d be so gutted if it went I play it all the time 😭

This thread!! Sims 2 will forever hold a special place in my heart. It was the first Sims game I was ever given. Only recently have I found out that there's such a thing called custom content on Sims 4???!! I only ever used motherlode and kaching in Sims 2 I didn't even know there were other cheat codes back then 😂
Custom content and mods are absolute game changers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.