The Simpsons Nostalgia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of my favourite lines is from a treehouse of horror episode:

Marge! Look at all this great stuff I got at the marina! It was just sitting in some guy's boat!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
How did I not spot this thread sooner? I love classic Simpsons episodes and references. There’s always a gif for everything too - this is one of my favourites to use and the bleach one

I forgot ‘Everything is comin’ up Milhouse!’ That’s one of my favourites to use

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Simpsons is my ultimate comfort watch. My husband and I regularly quote to each other (he recently complained to me that he said a Simpsons quote at work and no one got it and he was disappointed 😂).
‘There’ll be plenty of apples’ and ‘But 9 misfortunes…’ are a couple of our faves.
My 5 year old recently watched Lisa’s first word with us and loved it- she thought Bart calling his dad Homer was hilarious.
I’m so sad it lost its way in later seasons, Seasons 4-8 are the real sweet spot I think!

Reactions: 5

One of the funniest episodes - Selmas Choice. Barts face 😂 "I want to get off", and Selma telling Lisa to drink the water to get them to stop arguing, and lisa tripping

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
We also sell frozen yoghurt, which I call froghurt.
That's good!
The froghurt is also cursed.
That's bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
One of my favs is when Himer is on hold.for ages and whem they answer he puts them on hold by singing Cowboy of tje country nananananananananana 🤣
Also Max Power - got it from a hairdryer

themotivational quotes- Max the envelope and so on 🤣

I can find the Ctrl, Tab but where's the any key
And Homers special Miu Miu episode 🤣

Reactions: 2
Just a few that live rent free in my head:

Poison…poison…tasty fish!’

‘ketchup…catsup…ketchup…catsup’

‘Pray…for…mojo

‘He can talk! He can talk! I CAN SIIIING’

‘breathe through your god damn diddly mouth’

‘TRAMAMPOLINE!’

‘The goggles, they do nothing’

One of my favs is when Himer is on hold.for ages and whem they answer he puts them on hold by singing Cowboy of tje country nananananananananana 🤣
Also Max Power - got it from a hairdryer

themotivational quotes- Max the envelope and so on 🤣

I can find the Ctrl, Tab but where's the any key
And Homers special Miu Miu episode 🤣
are you my mother as she loves that bit.

Someone left my cake out in the LALALALALALALALA

• Haha
Ned flanders outburst in Hurricane Neddy :ROFLMAO:
calm down diddly iddly iddly.... gotta be nice diddly iddly iddly... they did their best diddly iddly iddly IDDLY CRAP, CAN'T YOU MORONS DO ANYTHING RIGHT

Ned -You ugly hate filled man.
Moe - HEY, I may be ugly and hate filled but... wait what was the first part again?

• Haha
Reactions: 3

One of the funniest episodes - Selmas Choice. Barts face 😂 "I want to get off", and Selma telling Lisa to drink the water to get them to stop arguing, and lisa tripping
Ned flanders outburst in Hurricane Neddy :ROFLMAO:
calm down diddly iddly iddly.... gotta be nice diddly iddly iddly... they did their best diddly iddly iddly IDDLY CRAP, CAN'T YOU MORONS DO ANYTHING RIGHT

Ned -You ugly hate filled man.
Moe - HEY, I may be ugly and hate filled but... wait what was the first part again?
And at the end "and if any of you really annoyed me, then I'll just run you down with my car" and the awkward clapping 🤣