The Simpsons Nostalgia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Currently rewatching some of the older episodes and I always forget how good it is. What are your favourite episodes?

I'm fond of Cape Feare. "I'm cold, and there are wolves after me *distant howl*

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Cape Feare is brilliant! "hello Mr Thompson"... "I think he's talking to you!"

I love Last Exit to Springfield too, "So we'll march day and night by the big cooling tower, they have the plant but we have the power".

I always loved Lisa the Vegetarian, Lisa Vs Malibu Stacey, and the Christmas specials and Treehouse of Horror episodes šŸ˜€

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Cape Feare is brilliant! "hello Mr Thompson"... "I think he's talking to you!"

I love Last Exit to Springfield too, "So we'll march day and night by the big cooling tower, they have the plant but we have the power".

I always loved Lisa the Vegetarian, Lisa Vs Malibu Stacey, and the Christmas specials and Treehouse of Horror episodes šŸ˜€
Those are all absolute classics.

"Let's have a big bowl of strawberry ice cream"
"Dont ask me, I'm just a girl *giggle*"

Reactions: 2
So many little snippets have infiltrated my real life, for instance I cannot see the Venus de Milo without thinking 'mmmm gummy de Milo'.

Also referring to someone being sneaky as Guy Incognito.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"I slept with Lars's Grandmother" Hans Moleman, when he gives Metallica a ride šŸ„²

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The X Files episode was great. When Mulder flashes his ID and itā€™s a picture of him reclining in a pair of pants.

When Ralph wants Lisa to be his Valentine. Ā“I Choo Choo Choose You and thereā€™s a picture of a train!Ā“

Canā€™t beat a Nelson Muntz Ā“Ha haā€™ when someone does something daft.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The X Files episode was great. When Mulder flashes his ID and itā€™s a picture of him reclining in a pair of pants.

When Ralph wants Lisa to be his Valentine. Ā“I Choo Choo Choose You and thereā€™s a picture of a train!Ā“

Canā€™t beat a Nelson Muntz Ā“Ha haā€™ when someone does something daft.
I bought my Husband a I Choo Choo Choose You card for Valentines Day once šŸ„°
I also have a Gummy Venus De Milo tattoo šŸ¤ŸšŸ»

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Love the 90s episodes. Like the one where Selma marries Troy McClure and she says to Marge, ā€œYouā€™re tied down to someone that would have to bathe to be a slobā€.

The Clint Eastwood parody McGarnagle is great too

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I love the x files episode. Mind you any Mr Burns episode will likely be my favourite. He's my favourite character

Reactions: 2