The share my cat thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so glad I discovered this thread!! I have found my people! I have a whole album on my phone called "cats" with nearly a thousand pictures in it 💀I volunteer at the cattery at the RSPCA every week so it's not a thousand pictures of just my cat 😜

My cat Matty is nearly 4 years old, and he's been the one consistent in my life since I got him. No matter where I've moved to, or how bad my mental health has been, my cat has always been there providing comfort. Sob story over, here's some cute pics:

Kitten Matty:

Screenshot 2021-01-22 at 21.08.14.png

Majestic over Christmas last year:

Screenshot 2021-01-22 at 21.18.08.png

He enjoys balancing on the balcony bit of my flat:

Screenshot 2021-01-22 at 21.08.51.png

Oh and to the OP, I feed Matty just over one pouch a day, he also loves his dry food. And sometimes he gets a snack of Dreamies too, which he enjoys!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm so glad I discovered this thread!! I have found my people! I have a whole album on my phone called "cats" with nearly a thousand pictures in it 💀I volunteer at the cattery at the RSPCA every week so it's not a thousand pictures of just my cat 😜

My cat Matty is nearly 4 years old, and he's been the one consistent in my life since I got him. No matter where I've moved to, or how bad my mental health has been, my cat has always been there providing comfort. Sob story over, here's some cute pics:

Kitten Matty:

View attachment 397481

Majestic over Christmas last year:

View attachment 397492

He enjoys balancing on the balcony bit of my flat:

View attachment 397487

Oh and to the OP, I feed Matty just over one pouch a day, he also loves his dry food. And sometimes he gets a snack of Dreamies too, which he enjoys!
Awww I volunteer at blue cross xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yes so rewarding but sometimes sad when I’m not allowed to take every single dang cat home 😹😹 my mom stopped me having two... so I’d defo have four in total now 😹😹 here is my two tucked up for the night... the boy knocks right out from like 7-7 has a right deep sleep and the chonk is up and down 😹 and that’s extra info that I just added to talk about my cats 😹

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I just thought of a funny story I could share. The not funny bit : The boy got his leg broken by a fox in sept many vets visits a operation and a cast etc and 12 weeks later he was fine. But chonk starved herself for 3 days when he got home from the vets and literally rejected him ran away an hissed an stuff .... so I had to take her to the vets and she was given antidepressants 😹 fgs! She immediately ate again and was fine again once he was bettter!!! She basically hated him being broken an thought ewww!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Is she an indoor kitty? My boys have reduced fat biscuits for indoor neutered/spayed cats its wainwrights from p@h

I'm loving the cats i adore them

I follow the most gorgeous cats on Instagram one is local to me called Dailyflerken i want to steal him but his an indoor cat as he is poorly.had to go vets once felt like it was my own cat haha !

She is absolutely gorgeous, maybe limit the biscuits and try cutting pouch down maybe every other just a half a pouch instead of a whole one.girl kitties do sometimes have a sagging belly though for where her boobies are lol.

and @LittleMy is it possible to be cat broody as I am! I so want another but 2 cats a dog a child and a business run from home is too much for another atm

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Is she an indoor kitty? My boys have reduced fat biscuits for indoor neutered/spayed cats its wainwrights from p@h

I follow the most gorgeous cats on Instagram one is local to me called Dailyflerken i want to steal him but his an indoor cat as he is poorly.had to go vets once felt like it was my own cat haha !

She is absolutely gorgeous, maybe limit the biscuits and try cutting pouch down maybe every other just a half a pouch instead of a whole one.girl kitties do sometimes have a sagging belly though for where her boobies are lol.

and @LittleMy is it possible to be cat broody as I am! I so want another but 2 cats a dog a child and a business run from home is too much for another atm
Well problem is both cats turn there noses up at the expensive cat dry food they will only touch whiskas any other an it sits in the bowl for like 3 days an I end up chucking it away :-/ bought whiskas once as I was short of money (well still am) an they now like it too much as before I had them on Arden grange ........... wet pouches they have all sorts whatever’s on offer XX but yes I think I might Google a low fat one and see what I think! Oh and she’s mostly a indoor kitty she does go and sit outside and just stare for about two hours of the day and comes straight back in every five mins! 😹 one gust
Of wind or rustle of a tree an shes in like a bolt

Reactions: 1

And these are mine when they were little

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just heard on the grapevine about this thread! Hurrah! There are a whole hoard of us cat ladies over on another thread who will be zooming over here as we keep going off topic 😂 I'm currently typing this as I lie in the middle of double bed as a cat lies on either pillow.

Here they are.
That’s awesome news ❤❤❤ Hi kitty xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I adore the kitties 💕 id share hundreds of pics if I could but people would then soon realise who I was and want to be anonymous.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My two get a pouch each in the morning and a pouch each in the evening of Gourmet Cat and they have a bowl of Purina Indoor cat on their dispenser to graze on. The photos are deceptive but my Calico is a lot smaller than my big lad his Dad is a Maine Coone so when he stretches out he's a big long guy where as she's very dainty.

Don't let that fool you though she's a greedy muncher! 😂 So yes in relation to the conversation they have four pouches between them in a whole day and to be fair sometimes they don't eat it all and they hit the recommended weight range for age and breed.

Love this thread !

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Here's my 17 year old kitty JJ 🐈 (you wouldn't think it!)
He's the sweetest little guy 😍
Favourite treats are: roast chicken and dreamies
Favourite place to poop: my plant pots in the garden 😤😂
Favourite friend: our 9year old staffy Snoop🤗
IMG_20200626_103714.jpg

IMG_20200919_140619.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 18
aawwhh the best thread ever! 😍 i love everyone's princes and princesses! 😍 here's my precious angel 🥰

loves: salmon snaccs, lying on her back for cuddles, sitting like a human/cowboy and selfies apparently
hates: closed doors, annoying flies she can't catch, smelling onion and the hoover!!

F178BB45-CEB0-4902-9E58-21CA366FC09A.jpeg
1817357B-8107-41A7-9B08-4F3EF16A95CB.jpeg
7D18E8C6-B703-4E36-90E0-0414C27E112E.jpeg
40605326-C3A0-4AE7-8311-9C4565E4D786.jpeg
E9446E6D-36F0-42C9-BB5D-0EF5802EDEB2.jpeg
5A3F73FC-D9BF-4060-8E12-77A8124C179A.jpeg
1416C11E-5424-4E50-B6A3-8C74638883AA.jpeg
A3850DF5-8367-4DB1-9B6E-526DF1D3E55A.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.