Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PumpkinKing

Chatty Member
I can finally join this thread! Brother and sister Thor and Athena joined us yesterday. At the moment they're hissing at each other for some reason.
20210516_101036.jpg
20210515_215137.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Sardine

Chatty Member
Light of my life ❤😭

We got her when I was first going through my BPD diagnosis last year and she's honestly saved me from doing so much stupid shit. I was so lonely when my boyfriend was away for work previously but she's improved my happiness so much.

My Dad was a complete Cat hater until I got her. Now he welcomes her staying over if me and the bf ever get to go on holiday again

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

Trixabellee9393

Yes so rewarding but sometimes sad when I’m not allowed to take every single dang cat home 😹😹 my mom stopped me having two... so I’d defo have four in total now 😹😹 here is my two tucked up for the night... the boy knocks right out from like 7-7 has a right deep sleep and the chonk is up and down 😹 and that’s extra info that I just added to talk about my cats 😹

Attachments

• Heart

LittleMy

VIP Member
omg she is just gorgeous! is that one of those fish things that moves? was thinking of buying one for my cat but wasn't sure if she would use it (like all of the other things I have got her...) does she like it if so?
Thank you. No it’s just a soft toy fish from b&m but it has catnip in it. She absolutely goes wild for it 😂

44E345A2-8CD5-4CC0-93B2-10F310F14A76.jpeg
C270D72C-65E7-48AD-B522-07FF48AFFC02.jpeg
83352975-D897-40AF-9239-6DDC4A46E160.jpeg
0B1A32F3-EA9F-4C9D-845D-2121BEFF6AD4.jpeg

Just found these old photos of my bigger cats as kittens. Ginger just turned 8 and Black will be 5 in the summer 😻

Last edited:
  • Heart

Giggling Squid

VIP Member
Hi could you post more pictures of your cats. For closer inspection 🤭😍

She does look abit chunky, my cat has 3 day punches a day. If she's hungry and you don't feed her she bites your ankles 😬 I'd try and drop a pouch if she will let you xx

Feel free to post your cats everyone..
Your wish is my command 😂 I’m like a proud mother, I want to show her to everyone and nobody cares 🙈

went to the vet as a kitten, came hame as a house elf

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha