Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
B7D19BC4-AF54-49F6-9399-A8BD0948AD43.jpeg

Can’t believe I’ve only just found this thread!! This is my eldest cat Lilly enjoying her 20th nap of the day in her favourite chair 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
Guys I am getting hit with a huge big pang of cat guilt here.

My boyfriend and I are going away for a week here in a couple of days and instead of being excited. I just feel really sad about leaving my little cat.

I know deep down she will be okay as we have a cat sitter coming who is lovely and minded her for us before, I think I just feel guilty as this will be the longest we have been apart from her. She is such a spoilt wee thing too that loves constant cuddles and attention but I know she will get that from the cat sitter. She will miss my boyfriend so much as she sleeps on him every night. She is just over a year old. The cat sitter will be staying in our house while we are gone so she will be there.

The cat sitter will send us regular updates and photo's, she will get so much attention but it doesn't make it any easier and I even contemplated cancelling our trip.

Am I being a weirdo?

We did consider a cattery but she has never stayed anywhere else but home and she really loves her little beds, our bed, blankets on the sofa etc, i just thought it would be really cruel to have her away from the only surroundings she knows.

Sorry to derail the thread so I will add one of my fave little pics of her for extra cuteness xo

108591705_10163601384365198_5197159708205090769_n.jpg
5e45ba2b-9176-4b2c-ba26-cbcee1a24994.jpg
108591705_10163601384365198_5197159708205090769_n.jpg

• Heart

Penguin86

VIP Member
Pixie is happy it's sunny. She will not go outside if it is raining or cold. She doesn't go further than the garden either
103_7186-01.jpeg

• Heart

JoJo76

VIP Member
9741AE78-7DF2-4290-A398-A3A401C8BFC1.jpeg

Bob, not the smartest lad ever hence the GPS tracker but he’s been better than we expected since letting him out. He doesn’t go far. But better safe than sorry with our babies.

• Heart

slippyfrog

My kitties Floof and Rocky. I also have 2 more cats called Marley & Cleo which I will post photos of too shortly all my babies are rescues.
Floof is also best buds with my doggy Luna x

Attachments

• Heart

aimzalicious

VIP Member
HE'S BACK!! After three long days, Matty crashed back through the cat flap today at 5 am crying very loudly, and has been insanely clingy ever since 🥰 He just as relieved as I am to see him back and is very hungry. Thankfully he looks healthy apart from feeling thinner than usual. No idea where he could have been but he doesn't look too dishevelled.

@Dollylovesshoes you're right about the neighbours being cat lovers, when I was posting on local groups last night, I had so many lovely messages. It gave me faith in humanity that so many strangers would take time to comment, share and message me when they didn't have to. It'll be so nice to update all my posts with a "reunited" message 🙏🏻❤

• Heart
Thanks again for all your advice and kind word and especially to the cutest kitty who crossed his paws for us!!
HE'S BACK!!!!🐱🐱🐱🐱
My God, we had some drama in the middle of the night! If anyone spotted us, they would have be arranging to have us locked up!!
So, my husband heard meowing in the middle of the night and hopped up so fast and legged it out the back door (without even putting on his trousers!!) The kitten disappeared again so husband got the sibling kitten and went out in the pitch dark with the kitten on a lead. There was a lot of meowing back and forth between the two. My husband called me so I came down in my pjs. I saw the kitten and tried to catch him but he was so fast. He ran off into a ditch but kept meowing. It was so frustrating as we knew he was there but it was pitch dark and he's black so I wasn't able to see him.
We tried then just walking slowly away with the sibling (picture little white kitten on a lead meowing like a mad thing) The black kitten started following cautiously. This stopping and starting went on for ages but eventually we got them both in the back door just by encouraging him to follow kitten walking on the lead!
I wasn't prepared for what happened next. I'm not used to cats at all as we've only ever had dogs. I brought the two kittens to their sleeping area and brought food close by. The white kitten went mad making growling sounds and when the black guy came near her, she hissed like mad and put out her two paws to fight. Is this normal? She couldn't relax at all with him there. I stayed with them for a good while in case they'd hurt each other. He was out of her life for 30 hours and she was treating him like an intruder! I was so surprised. I was so tired in the end, I had to leave them. She was still making this very strange growling sound even though black guy was just curled up in his usual spot.
We will try and name them today so they will no longer be black guy and white guy. I don't even know the sex but white one looks like a girl and black guy looks like a boy:ROFLMAO:
I must get up now and I'm crossing everything that they're happy together again.
Thanks again everyone!!!!!!!

• Heart

CLittleworld

4CB43EB6-0CD7-4B4E-90C9-683D588DF441.png

This is Liam he is 3 a diva and my favourite child (my teenager doesn’t have tattle😂)
In reference to the food discussion he has a pouch in the morning and evening dry food out all the time and a treat of cheese dreamies or a licky licks every night 🙈

• Heart