The share my cat thread! #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone help me with a stray visitor I have? I’ve seen her around for years but she took an interest in me recently. I’ve been feeding her daily but she comes and meows for attention more than anything 💔 she sleeps in an abandoned house. Just gave her some strokes now and she’s sat on my step where she’ll stay until she takes herself to bed. I’ve messaged a cat charity but didn’t hear back so need to chase up.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Can anyone help me with a stray visitor I have? I’ve seen her around for years but she took an interest in me recently. I’ve been feeding her daily but she comes and meows for attention more than anything 💔 she sleeps in an abandoned house. Just gave her some strokes now and she’s sat on my step where she’ll stay until she takes herself to bed. I’ve messaged a cat charity but didn’t hear back so need to chase up.
The poor thing! I think you'll just have to keep at the cat charity until you get an answer, unfortunately.

Reactions: 2
Have you posted pic of puss on local cat rescues?Just in case puss has been missing.
sometimes your borough/area where you live may have local Fb group etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thanks both. There are lots of strays here so unfortunately I doubt she’s missing. There’s another friendly one but they’re very much a content stray, they’ll say hello and sod off. This one breaks my heart. She’s curled on my step still. Super affectionate and purring whenever you greet her. I just want to give her a 🛁 and let her roam the house but I have a dog. I’ve just emailed the rescue again 🤞🏻

• Heart
Thanks both. There are lots of strays here so unfortunately I doubt she’s missing. There’s another friendly one but they’re very much a content stray, they’ll say hello and sod off. This one breaks my heart. She’s curled on my step still. Super affectionate and purring whenever you greet her. I just want to give her a 🛁 and let her roam the house but I have a dog. I’ve just emailed the rescue again 🤞🏻
Introduce them slowly and hope the get on would be my advice 😁.
Joking aside though, you're doing everything you can. Just lots of love and strokes whilst you wait to hear back from the cat charity.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I was going to ask if you could keep her. Bless you for helping her though, Best of luck and keep us posted on how she is.

• Heart
As there are so many cats needing homes Some charities won’t taken cats from feral communities unless they are I’ll. my cat is an ex feral and they only caught him and the rest of them because there was buildings going up where they lived and it was dangerous for them to be there.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
You should register with Nextdoor and post a photo to see if anyone has lost her, there are lots of missing cat posts there, it is unlikely she has always been a stray if she is willing to be petted

Reactions: 3
You should register with Nextdoor and post a photo to see if anyone has lost her, there are lots of missing cat posts there, it is unlikely she has always been a stray if she is willing to be petted
I’ll have a look! I’m wondering if she (and some others) belonged to a lady who passed away a few years ago. I got a response from the rescue who will come out and scan for a microchip. They said after that to call the cattery if no chip. Thanks everyone ☺ Will post an update on how she gets on.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.