The share my cat thread! #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Freddy is a toilet follower - what’s worse is he is really underfoot when I’m on the way. The number of times he has had his toes trodden on coz he is winding his way between my legs or standing very close to my feet. He also likes to push himself up against my calves as though he is a barrier.

I have had Freddy for probably about 18 months now and in that time I don’t think I have had the opportunity to go to the toilet without him 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
in the cat holy grail, a box :love: does anyone elses love chewing at the sides of shoe boxes as they sit in them? my little boy has never done it but my big girl is obsessed, I constantly have to clear os shredded cardboard from the floor :ROFLMAO:
Many years ago my beauty tortie Tiny loved a box of tissues,she would have a little knead,all tissues shredded but she loved it,seeing her sitting in a mens tissue Kleenex box was hilarious,so went I went shopping it was two boxes one for her and one for us.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Ladies and gentlemen.. Meet Elvis... He is 17 yrs old and completely bonkers!! I reared him from 5 days old cos his mum rejected him and since then he thinks he's a human 😂
That's his sofa BTW 🙄.. no one else is allowed to sit there
Aww, hello Elvis! I do love a handsome tuxedo boy. You totally deserve your own sofa, you're the King after all.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
One out of four of ours all fast asleep hopefully the peace will last for more than five minutes haha
how beautiful! one of my childhood friends had a cat that looked exacty like this, at the time my parents wouldn't let me have a cat and I was always so jealous!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Not the best image but a quick pic of my flying boy yesterday…
did they somehow manage to get onto the door frame alone? Mine have done this, NO idea how cats can jump from the floor so high! Cats are really the best designed animal ever

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I forgot to post about Pooh's birthday. He's 10 now and still a giant baby. This is one of my favourite photos of my big fella.
CC1DA606-0AE6-4717-AAFB-E11F31A37438.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.