The share my cat thread! #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love seeing all you lots cats. I just adore our little furry feline creatures. I'll probably be a old cat lady πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but idc cats are life. I prefer them over humans anyday. My cat brings me such happiness, I love the cuddles, they're so affectionate contrary to what some say.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I love seeing all you lots cats. I just adore our little furry feline creatures. I'll probably be a old cat lady πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but idc cats are life. I prefer them over humans anyday. My cat brings me such happiness, I love the cuddles, they're so affectionate contrary to what some say.
exactly, people who say cats are unfriendly have never had them!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
9B673780-13E9-4F12-9F44-B15432E9FC53.jpeg
4842B7A7-C3CA-4AA6-9709-E6BC64220741.jpeg

Here is my boyfriends family cat but basically mine too looool, the gorgeous Kammy having cuddles tonight with me πŸ–€

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.