The share my cat thread! #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When your cat waits for you at the top of the hill after you’ve done the school run, to walk you home. She’s my good girl 🥲

2FC6CCC4-2C53-4413-85F3-34E4DBB0F710.jpeg
88523303-8D31-44C3-B2D5-6681E9A0C8A9.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh he/she is a beauty 😻
A she, Pearl 😽. I’d been trying to adopt a cat for a while now and was struggling to get anywhere with local shelters who were under extra high demand but Cats Protection had this gorgeous girl and all got sorted very quickly so I feel it was meant to be!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This is my little furry best friend Yoda. He fell asleep forever last week and I’m in pieces without him. But I had the most amazing 6 years being hounded 24/7 by him 🤭
Oh no I’m so sorry, what a beautiful boy. My heart aches for you. 💔🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This is my little furry best friend Yoda. He fell asleep forever last week and I’m in pieces without him. But I had the most amazing 6 years being hounded 24/7 by him 🤭
He’s beautiful, I’m so sorry for your loss. It’s like losing a member of your family and a part of you isn’t it? Sleep tight Yoda ❤😢

• Heart
A she, Pearl 😽. I’d been trying to adopt a cat for a while now and was struggling to get anywhere with local shelters who were under extra high demand but Cats Protection had this gorgeous girl and all got sorted very quickly so I feel it was meant to be!
She's beautiful. Hope you have many happy years together 😽

I'm so sorry @Aceofspades. He looks like he was a lovely little guy 😥

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I'm so sorry 😭
Look how content and happy he is though. What a beautiful boy

• Heart
I'm so sorry 😭
Look how content and happy he is though. What a beautiful boy
Honestly the most amazing boy. So incredibly lucky to have had him. I’ve loved reading through this thread and seeing your beautiful babies and shed a few tears in the process. I’m just going to join in and randomly share pics of him if that’s ok, even though he’s not around

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Honestly the most amazing boy. So incredibly lucky to have had him. I’ve loved reading through this thread and seeing your beautiful babies and shed a few tears in the process. I’m just going to join in and randomly share pics of him if that’s ok, even though he’s not around
Awww Im so sorry for your loss ❤
He looks absolutely precious and his fur is gorgeous! He was lucky to have you as his fur mummy💕

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think it's fine to share our cats we've loved. It's always so heartbreaking to lose a much-loved pet, they truly are a part of the family and they bring so much joy and laughter to a home yet ask so little in return. I'm getting a wee bit misty eyed for you, Ace!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.