The Royal Family #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both Charles and Fawcett have been reported to the Metropolitan Police by the group Republic.

Fawcett was known as Fawcett the Fixer years ago when he was Charles's valet. He must have something over Charles - probably metaphorically buried the bodies, rather than just knowing where they are.
Good move by Republic but Charlie boy will never face any repercussions sadly.

Reactions: 2
Good move by Republic but Charlie boy will never face any repercussions sadly.
I think it would be a stretch to say, PC was completely clueless. Or maybe he is detached enough and doesn’t bother with the details, so his employees can do whatever. (Or you know too honourable to ever assume….) Both options look bad.
The question will be, if anything can be proven. If I were the BRF I would quickly clean house and stop everything that might be found ASAP.
Republic had to apologise over the money that went from the Foundation to the Sussexes though. There was nothing shady to be found in the end. It will be interesting if this digs up more.

Reactions: 4
When you are dealing with people with postion who want more money and people with money who want more position, it will always be shady.

Who we think Willy has been at it with :D

• Wow
Reactions: 8
🤷‍♀️Well he is isnt he? If they’re saying something inaccurate he could always sue them 🙄
I think people need to look up paedophile. There is a legit definition that at this point would not be correct to use. At least as far as anyone knows or anyone has ever claimed. Could always change in the future. But there are plenty of other words that should be put on signs all around the Royal Lodge. I personally love the guy that rented the bus with a banner to park in front of BP.

Reactions: 11
There are a few videos floating around on Youtube that Kate hasn't been seen in public for 55 days, and speculating on pregnancy.

Does anyone know when George and Charlotte go back to school as they normally do a photo shoot?

There are a few videos floating around on Youtube that Kate hasn't been seen in public for 55 days, and speculating on pregnancy.

Does anyone know when George and Charlotte go back to school as they normally do a photo shoot?
St Thomas's term starts today.

Reactions: 1

Googled and found this article, it says they probably won't be doing back to school photos this year:

https://www.townandcountrymag.com/s...george-charlotte-louis-back-to-school-photos/

They really don't specify why but the article also says that Kate announced her pregnancy with Louis around this time 3 years ago, so maybe a pregnancy, maybe not. We shall just have to see.

Last edited:
What‘s tea about Charles & the missus of Dominic West?

Maybe a play on this PR puff:
1631214748517.jpeg

What‘s tea about Charles & the missus of Dominic West?

Maybe a play on this PR puff: View attachment 754511
Allegedly they have an open relationship and Dom ruined it by being indiscreet. I don’t get open relationships, maybe back in the day when divorce was difficult but, yeah, it’s not something I really understand.

Allegedly they have an open relationship and Dom ruined it by being indiscreet. I don’t get open relationships, maybe back in the day when divorce was difficult but, yeah, it’s not something I really understand.
Eh? Is there tea that Dominic West's missus is having it away with Prince Charles...and Dominic West is playing Charles in The Crown?? Re open relationships- I always thought especially with DW that the 'open' part was one way only.

Eh? Is there tea that Dominic West's missus is having it away with Prince Charles...and Dominic West is playing Charles in The Crown?? Re open relationships- I always thought especially with DW that the 'open' part was one way only.
Yes, the rumour is his wife is having it off with Charles.

• Haha

Bad week of press for the Royals? Let's whip out a Kate pregnancy rumour! She'd better not actually be pregnant, or they won't have anything to hold back for future scandals!

Yes, the rumour is his wife is having it off with Charles.
Where did you hear this?? I suspected Dominic had been having an affair with Lily James for far longer than was thought and she called the paps to force his hand and it backfired on her, but bloody he'll if his wife is banging Prince Charles, that's quite some revenge! And for all their faults, the Royal men seem to have some stamina in their old age

There's no way PC is doing the dirty and especially with a current media known person. Does anyone really believe he'll now jeopardise his future throne for an affair? The bad press after H leaving for tapping genetic therapy with Oprah, his sleazy brother, his father dying, the highlight is on him. Wouldn't risk it for a fling, not even a country gentry discreet one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Having it away ‘allegedly’.
Certainly Mrs West is pretty & suitably posh, bit like a sooped up earlier Camilla.

This scenario is almost too cliched to be true, but we live in interesting times.

Where did you hear this??
To be fair, I only read about it yesterday in the secret celeb gossip thread and then I read @DarnIt ’s post and just answered about what the rumours were. I’m not quite sure I believe it personally.

There's no way PC is doing the dirty and especially with a current media known person. Does anyone really believe he'll now jeopardise his future throne for an affair? The bad press after H leaving for tapping genetic therapy with Oprah, his sleazy brother, his father dying, the highlight is on him. Wouldn't risk it for a fling, not even a country gentry discreet one.
Ive read that Charles and Camilla live a very separate life now so it wouldn’t surprise me if there was bed hopping. I mean, they have precedence for it! However not sure it’s with Dominic West’s wife.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.