Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Annabanana40

Chatty Member
I was just thinking that. Its funny, I thought she would really go downhill once Phil died, but the opposite seems to have happened. Maybe if Phil was really living with his lover in Norfolk, the stress of knowing that is now off her. Who knows?
I wondered that. But she was with Penny horse lady at show yesterday and look

Libbylulu

VIP Member
They also sing the British national Anthem at England games, even though it's an England team, and the Scots and Welsh play their own anthems. England isn't Britain!
Although they play the English anthem at the Olympics or is it British and England don’t have an anthem? Sorry to derail the post, genuinely interested

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Amen. I hate to see people bowing and grovelling to people who have been born into their status. Same with the titles bestowed upon them, when most titles in the real world have to be worked for or earned. But I suppose as soon as we start treating the royals as equal human beings as opposed to demigods, it will get the republican bandwagon well and truly rolling. Not sure which is preferable :LOL:
A few years back they said people no longer have to bow/curtsey to them and it's the persons personal choice. I've seen loads not bowing/curtseying. I certainly would never have curtseyed to Meghan!

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
So Kate was able to go to Wimbledon today. How?? All very dodgy if you ask me. Late Monday morning there was a news bulletin saying she couldn’t attend the NHS ceremony as she’d been told to isolate. Now we are told that her isolation conveniently ended in time for her to attend the women’s final today. Looks like the rules have been bent again!
My son got sent home from school on a Friday because someone in his class had been off with symptoms since the Tuesday but didn't test positive until the Friday. The isolation starts from first day you show symptoms, so he went back to school the following Friday, so was only isolating 7 Days.