The Royal Family #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The trailer is here for Harry’s new TV show with Oprah. What do we all think?

It’s an important topic for sure, and as someone who suffers from (at times) crippling anxiety and depression I’m glad it’s opening up and being talked about more. Just not sure Harry and Oprah are the right people to be fronting it.

Reactions: 10
This is interesting- whilst the title is misleading (it doesn’t tell you any secrets) it does let us know the routine you have to go through to gain the slightest insight to Royal secrets and how heavily protected they are. Which makes me even mire intrigued. Just what are they hiding? https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/20/...nt-want-you-to-know-about-englands-queen.html
I suspect it's nothing more than an air of mystery. Their blood is blue, they don't want us to know they are actually just ordinary people. That would mean their fragility of their superiority would be shattered.

Their enigma is being ordinary people who are on a pedestal due to birth pretending they are in fact just like us. It's that l think that keeps them where they are. Complete head duck.

Reactions: 8
This is interesting- whilst the title is misleading (it doesn’t tell you any secrets) it does let us know the routine you have to go through to gain the slightest insight to Royal secrets and how heavily protected they are. Which makes me even mire intrigued. Just what are they hiding? https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/20/...nt-want-you-to-know-about-englands-queen.html
I don't know, but the one thing I dislike is being called a 'subject' of her majesty. That is an outdated description of the people of the country.

Reactions: 10
They're all on Tattle arguing in the Harry and Meghan threads and ordering flunkies to Google search Danielle Lloyds Pringle

• Haha
Reactions: 2
oh bloody hell harry's getting a rollicking from the americans isn't he?! i'm not sure whether i agree or disagree with him on this statement, i don't think i know enough to have an opinion.

Reactions: 3
oh bloody hell harry's getting a rollicking from the americans isn't he?! i'm not sure whether i agree or disagree with him on this statement, i don't think i know enough to have an opinion.
Neither does he, according to himself! On an issue hugely important to Americans when he's been there all of 5 minutes. But he went and said it anyway :LOL: I'm wondering if he got mixed up with the gun one, who knows?

Reactions: 9
Neither does he, according to himself! On an issue hugely important to Americans when he's been there all of 5 minutes. But he went and said it anyway :LOL: I'm wondering if he got mixed up with the gun one, who knows?
I wonder how Megain felt about him making this statement given that she is American.

Reactions: 1
oh bloody hell harry's getting a rollicking from the Americans isn't he?! I'm not sure whether I agree or disagree with him on this statement, i don't think i know enough to have an opinion.
It sounds like he was moaning about the US first amendment protection of freedom of speech and expression. The thing is, Freedom of speech and expression is one of the most important protections and is protected in this country under the Bill of Rights and the Human Rights Act. What he thinks is 'bonkers' I suspect is that the US press are allowed to say what they want under their first amendment rights. He is coming across as someone who has just realised the astronomical levels of privelege and power he had in the UK that he doesnt now have. The British press are mostly sycophantic mouthpieces for the Royals, and they were surrounded by advisors doing everything for them. Now he lives in the US, its open season, because they couldnt care less that he is a member of the BRF, apart from as gossips fodder, but as he has found out, they do care about foreigners dissing their constitution!

Reactions: 17
The queens new puppy has died. Irrelevant perhaps but I'm a petty witch so I shall mention that Prince Andrew gave it to her.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
The queens new puppy has died. Irrelevant perhaps but I'm a petty witch so I shall mention that Prince Andrew gave it to her.
I read about the puppy this morning. This is really sad, I feel for the Queen. There seems to be an endless stream of distressing things that are happening since the beginning of this year.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Loving the RF announcing Beatrice being pregnant on Harry and Meghan’s anniversary- usually the upstaging is the other way around 😂😂😂😚

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Thats my favourite royal wedding dress of all time.
mine too. i just love it and i think it was so beautiful at the time too. kate's was my all time favourite before that and is still what i class a 'real' princess wedding dress but i think this one just pips it to the post as my favourite.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.