Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

elliebee27

VIP Member
I didn’t know this was a thing. Some of Harry and Meghan fans can be such awful people. Demanding pictures of Kate and the kids, now speculating that William murdered someone. Saw some speculating Tom was having an affair with Kate and William lashed out. Some people really shouldn’t be allowed access to the internet.
Squaddies are terrifying, even moreso when you notice Harry and Meghan have been in touch with them and even met some of them.

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Onetwofour

VIP Member
Or maybe Kate looks puffy (not that I see it but let’s role with it) because she and Wills went on a booze the night before while giggling away reading all those theories. A shot for every Crohns comment, champagne for hysterectomy, double shot for extra craziness like killed and replaced by body double (wasn’t there an episode of the Windsors where she was replaced by a robot?) and so on.

Who would have thought getting a shitty fringe would lead to all this drama 😜
That would also explain the sunglasses!

50sGirl

VIP Member
Only a royal born can be called Princess First Name, so yes Princess Diana was the incorrect title, just as Princess Kate and Meghan are too (although Diana and Kate were/are the Princess of wales through marriage).

However both Kate and Meghan are listed as being 'Princess of the United Kingdom' on the children's birth certificates.
I think with Diana she was called Princess Diana (albeit incorrectly) because prior to marriage she was Lady Diana so people assumed upon marriage she’d be “upgraded” to Princess Diana.
Neither Kate or Meghan had titles prior to marriage so they were never called Princess afterwards. It is odd they are named as princesses on the birth certificates but I suppose they’ve nothing else to put in the occupation box!
I do find it strange when the media still refer to them by their maiden names though.

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
I heard a rumour that most Dail Mail articles are written by AI (Chatbot) these days! It would make sense given all the grammar and spelling mistakes 😂
I had You Tube playing in the background the other day and I remember a bloke talking about AI affecting vlogs etc with people talking out of sync.
Yesterday I watched someone talking about the political situation and the voice was completely out of sync with the mouth movement 🤷
I'm wondering now if this is what he's on about. Wish I'd paid attention now to what he was saying.😀

Great_Kate

VIP Member
I think it might have been related to either himself, his father or the children (not necessarily health wise in that case. Could easily be another issue that had to be addressed directly and not delayed- school?).
He didn’t attend the funeral, so I am surprised he was scheduled to turn up and even give a reading. If I were really bitchy I would suspect that he realised how badly it came across not to attend the funeral. So he set up his attendance and always planned to pull out. But the sun is shining, my daffodils are starting to show and I am in too much of a good mood to suspect anything untowards. I am sure the important people know what is the reason and the public doesn’t have to.

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I just searched for it and obviously the Daily Mail have an exclusive with the sender 😂

Honestly sometimes I can’t work out if I feel sorry for Daily Mail reporters or not, with the shite they write about 😂
I was going to say why did she waste £9.99 on a big card when she could have sent a small one but apparently she sends this size card to friends and family too!

I noticed she got a thank you for the Christmas card she sent him but it’s only signed off as Charles so are we to presume she didn’t send it to Charles and Camilla ?! She mustn’t be a fan!

• Haha

Lammington

VIP Member
I just searched for it and obviously the Daily Mail have an exclusive with the sender 😂

Honestly sometimes I can’t work out if I feel sorry for Daily Mail reporters or not, with the shite they write about 😂
More worrying to me is that she had to reach out to them for that story to exist, as the DM aren't exactly skilled investigative reporters (unless legalities are thrown out the window). I can't imagine seeking out a name-drop in the Daily Mail.

• Haha

Boom Boom!!

Chatty Member
Eh?
Reddit is where it is at this week. Kate, kids, parents and sister havent been seen in 58 days. The pippa pics in St Barths are apparently old. Camilla now also out of site. As is Edward. Also Irish Presindent!. They are off to their bunkers or worse. Yer man kills himself and a Rothschild is also dead...
Eh! The Irish Pres??

DozyWebster

VIP Member
I’m surprised they don’t want to use Mountbatten Windsor, it’s a shame really that Phillip fought so hard to get the name used and now hardly any of his descendants actually use it. The Tindalls and Phillips, the Yorks, Wales and now Sussex…I think even Louise and James use Wessex
Apparently Louise was the first Grandchild to use Mountbatten-Windsor at birth and in that case James did when he was born but now you’d assume that they use Edinburgh now that Edward & Sophie are the Duke and Duchess of Edinburgh (in the same way the York girls used York, and G,C&L use Wales). Although as James is now the Earl of Wessex, he might have changed to Wessex??

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
This came up on my Tik Tok today ... I'd completely forgotten about it. It did make me laugh and such a bloody catchy tune. A time when we all like Prince Harry and Meghan (though Meghan looks like she hasn't a clue as to what's going on) ... My Nan, Your Nan by Greg Davies.

Think I might have fallen in love 😋😍🤭

• Heart

Multi-21

VIP Member
can’t understand the surname thing, they’ve briefed that they’ve been able to use it since the coronation but surely they’ve been able to use it since the kids were born/they got the title?
I think it’s because they only became Prince/Princess at the coronation (ascension?)
Before that they were master and miss weren’t they and untitled

elliebee27

VIP Member
Yeah, that's the worst tabloid trash if there ever was.

I saw a headline at the supermarket about how he's eschewing treatment and will die.

• Wow