Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
I started watching this as mentioned yesterday. Seems to be a discussion where psychics and healers watch too as well as public.
Liked that he wasn't dramatic and excited about all the bad news around the Royal Family like a lot of people are merching.
Thought I'd take some notes for Tattle but there was just too much.
He ends by saying he hopes that his predictions don't come true and we all have free will to change things.
Was really surprised what he said about Kate and Will. I would advise to have a hanky ready for this bit.

Reactions: 1

ScottsTots044

Chatty Member
Does it seem like they’re starting treatment very quickly too? I’m aware he’s obviously the king so they’re not going to wait around but it seems really quick to start treatment - only drawing on personal experiences when my dad was diagnosed with early stage oesophageal cancer, it will still a fair wait for him to start treatment. However I’m aware Charles isn’t just anyone!!

Boring Monday

VIP Member
Sorry to be thick

Can we skip ahead a few years - Williams died , George is on the throne - is Catherine then Queen Catherine or does she become the Kings mother ?

Sorry my pee head is trying to keep track
No, she would still be Queen Mother … it is her that is the (former) Queen, it makes no difference if the monarch is king or queen.

corron

A lot of the higher up Palace staff are from very old, aristocratic families who basically think the current royals are Johnny Come Latelies and their families are actually more royal and want the status quo maintained.
Not true. There is nobody working in those offices from old, aristocratic families. That's old school. Now a days it's just people who are being paid for their services. Just like any other business.

Strawberry13

Chatty Member
Is anyone else thinking that KP aren’t handling the rumours around Kate’s health very well? Why has someone commented on them even if it is to say they are “furious” about what was reported in the Spanish press? Surely they should realise that that just gives all the British papers a legitimate reason to then report the rumours which otherwise they wouldn’t have had?

What’s the Spanish press said?

Caggis65

Chatty Member
Doubt it. Someone with half a brain probably told him it looks lazy him staying home as if Kate doesn't numerous staff catering to her every need
Would love to know what surgery... I was in 14 days after a big abdo surgery so must be serious

Fazpot

So QE2's death was codenamed London Bridge, Prince Philip's was Forth Bridge, I wonder what KC3's is named unless it's still London Bridge and William's is Second Severn Crossing lol

• Sick

craftingfroze

Chatty Member
George VI has had lung cancer, so the family isn’t cancer free anyway. But I think it’s not fair to assume more of them MUST have had cancer as well.
Thanks for the lengthy reply but I wasn’t assuming anything. What i actually asked were two genuine questions…

has anyone “officially” in the royal family actually announced they have cancer? Im in my 30’s and can’t recall anyone announcing it.

I was just thinking maybe they just don’t announce such things for some reason?

ArdeeGal

What does everyone make of Angela Levins faux pax on GB news? She seems to be fairly well favored by the RF, seems to allude to something very much other than gallstones / bowels / hysterectomy

stardust21

VIP Member
I don’t remember seeing them and just William the once which is in stark contrast to seeing Camilla seeing Charles every day, and twice yesterday, all photographed and published
I thought the DM posted photos of them going into the hospital, but they might have been old photos to be fair

Spid

VIP Member
Or, just helicopter down to Norfolk and tell Harry to come there.
I’m sorry, but I cannot see how, the protocol and structure ridden entity that is the Royal Family any one could do anything on spec.
Exactly. Why were they waiting around. He could have come to Sandringham