Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Well I ❤ William and Kate!

Never liked Diana, never liked Harry. Couldn’t stand Meghan!

I also like Camilla. Both her and Kate never explain and don’t complain just like the Queen.

Reactions: 18

NightBurger

Charles maybe a lot of things but I don’t for one minute believe he is racist. That Scobie is a total bottom feeder if you ask me.

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Of course Harry and Meghan turned down an invitation to the Duke of Westminster's wedding because they didn't want to cause any drama and it would be too awkward. How gracious of them ... and how on earth did PageSix get that information? 🤔 🤔

They have nothing to say about Scobie's revelations but can't get information out there quick enough to dispel rumours they've been shunned from the society wedding of the year. They make me sick.

• Haha

neroli

VIP Member
Think of the PR which goes into creating "celebrities"...I think it's refreshing to have a future Queen who has no intention of rocking the now precarious Royal boat. She comes across well in my opinion. We don't need to know what she's like in private

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
It is pretty well known the Middletons all put their eggs in the basket with Kate and William, though. It wouldn't shock me Carole who was a known social climber and frankly obsessed with it through her children would push for it, but I think Kate had agency of her own too and wanted to go for it. I believe she and Meghan are similar that way - very steely, ruthless, will go any lengths for what they want. So Kate did. The opportunity was there, and the entire family capitalized on it. Paying for his holidays (he and Harry are notoriously cheap and would whinge to have their Mustique, Maldives, etc holidays covered and they were), ensconcing him in their family bubble as the #1, Kate turning a blind eye to his behaviors and disregard because of the great prize she'd be getting and Carole making sure they always got back together.

A lot of The Crown seems to be aimed, too, to American audiences who think Charles is some dastardly evil villain who murdered Saint Diana, and people who think Diana was a perfect halcyon example of humanity.
Oh right- this big plan- how did they make sure William choose kate over anyone else? has he no mind of his own? being in proximity to someone will not automatically end in a relationship…

Last edited:

susan1375

Chatty Member
After seeing how Fergie was regularly mocked by the press if I were Kate I would be bland it’s so much safer.

hannah123

VIP Member
So who was the original one?

It’s gone from: there was a racist conversation, to there were racist conversations, to none of them are racist we didn’t say that, to its King Charles, to there’s actually two racists

Fucking hell, make your mind up. It’s nearly 3 years since they did that interview

Reactions: 17

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
……..how many more of these books will there be? One per year? By the end we’ll be on even the corgis asked what colour Archie would be……….

• Haha

Baobunbonanza

Bea seems to be a good stepmum to Wolfie.

I liked the picture of her and Edo at their wedding with her wearing her Granny’s dress, HMTLQ and the DOE socially distanced from them outside the church, and the beautiful flowers around the church.

Last edited:

cee-bee

VIP Member
Why are we just going over the same old h&m topic the past few days? So tiresome
love it when people who haven’t contributed to this thread at all, jump on to complain about what’s being discussed 🙄

in the time you took to type that out and moan, you could’ve scrolled on past.

Or better yet, if you’re not a fan of the H&M chat, why don’t you contribute something interesting…?
---
I thought H

I thought H and M had their own thread. It is getting boring.
peopel have already mentioned they find the H&M thread a bit intense (and it is, it moves so fast). This is a thread to discuss the royal family, of which H&M are a part of and who offer up their relationship with said family to the general public to consume…? Or am I mistaken in that the whole purpose of this thread is to discuss the royal family..?

Libbylulu

VIP Member
I don’t believe anything Charles said, if it was him, was said with malicious intent. Meghan and Harry have been throwing their toys out the pram since Charles stopped their allowance. Since then they’ve been poisonous against his family. That’s the bottom line they wanted to do everything independently in California but with Royal money and are sore ever since.

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
People have short memories. ;)

Catherine got a lot of flack back in the day. I've always liked her and I like their family unit. She's proved to be an absolute asset to TRF.
If Wills married Jane from the cornershop the same twaddle would have appeared about her- Her pushy mother made her work there so she’d snare Wills🤣 She once made someone cry coz all the woman’s owns were sold out😂….. I like kate too.

• Haha
  • Heart

Em_gardener

VIP Member
I 100% believe Piers turned against Harry and Meghan once he didn't receive a wedding invite 🙄
I think it's partly that Meghan and Harry are just really infuriating. When they did the Oprah interview they had a lot of support but it was clear to a lot of people that it was all bs and it was kind of polarising at the time. To be fair to Piers he has been proven right since and it's pretty obvious to everyone apart from their diehard supporters that they're full of crap. I used to find them unbelievably irritating because I hate that kind of woe is me, victimhood bs they go on with. I'm less bothered by them now that everyone can see through them. It was more annoying that people were falling for it than anything.

50sGirl

VIP Member
The thing with Harry is that he doesn’t have to “get over” her death (losing your mum is always going to have a big impact on you) but he needs to learn to accept it and subsequently behave like the 39 year old that he is. He uses her death as an excuse to be a shitty person.
Unfortunately Harry has a “victim mentality” and sadly he has married someone who also appears to have it so all we get are their “woe is me” tales. They don’t seem to realise that they live an extremely privileged life and if they focussed on how fortunate their lives are and the positive aspects rather than all the negatives then they‘d feel so much happier.

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Did anyone see him on This Morning today? He seemed quite fragile….he did say he didn’t write those names but they couldn’t just appear ! That bit doesn’t make sense
He looked like he was in way too deep with it all. He’s claimed that a head of state has been racially offensive to a mixed race member of their family. It’s quite a claim and it goes beyond normal gossip.

Mark81

VIP Member
What I suspect happened was a general conversation about the babies looks (like most families across the world),*maybe* some out dated language was used at most. And meghan being meghan saw her chance to twist it and dramatise itinto her victim narrative. We have seen this happen many times now (e.g. the 'car chase'). She just isn't a reliable witness and has a pattern of behaviour. Harry is just an idiot who can't think for himself.

hannah123

VIP Member
Imagine if Charles could sue Omid for this. All that money he’s made on Finding Freedom and selling the H & M sob story gone in legal fees.

It is funny that Harry wrote a book with large parts complaining about his brother and family leaking against him, yet so far there’s only proof of him doing it to his family. He’s the one who’s wrote stories about things as intimate as his brothers circumcised penis, and now this letter that could only have had the details given to Omid by Meghan.

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Interesting it is supposedly Charles and Catherine.

One who cut off his petulant son and his grifting wife, and another who is married to the brother is who is actually the heir to the throne and someone Meghan was actively sucking up to at the beginning and whining about later when Catherine didn't want to be her close confidante. It is a little too convenient that it's arguably the two people in the royal family that Meghan has the most problems (mostly jealously in Catherine's case) with.

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Beatrice has very big, round eyes that can make her look like a fish at times as well as having large teeth with an overbite in a small mouth. Eugenie looks like her dad in drag and wears really unflattering things. None of them are stereotypically pretty like Princess Madeline of Sweden or Charlotte Casiraghi (I know not technically a royal) or are they inherently stylish like the young Princess Margaret was or Princess Caroline. I think Bea is finding her feet later in her life which is great - reminds me of Sophie. She seems to have had a quiet glow up over the past 10 or so years.

Reactions: 16