The rising butterfly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The soles of her filthy trainers on the seats of the train are giving me the rage. Tell me you’re a selfish, entitled idiot without telling me you’re a selfish, entitled idiot

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Holding her coffee cup on her stories today (riveting) her nails are filthy. Could grow potatoes under them. .

Reactions: 4
Holding her coffee cup on her stories today (riveting) her nails are filthy. Could grow potatoes under them. .
No stop it’s one of my biggest pet hates is filthy nails. There is just no need if you are washing your hands…what a grubby cow

Reactions: 2
No stop it’s one of my biggest pet hates is filthy nails. There is just no need if you are washing your hands…what a grubby cow
Welllllll, I didn't name her the rising grub for nothing what a mucky bird

Reactions: 3
Anyone wondering when the transformation photos are gonna come back after she’s been so quiet living her spontaneous best life?

Reactions: 4
She posted today that her new job will give her much more free time, don’t really know how you could get less than her 1 Ann summers shift a week but there you go!

Reactions: 3
Did she seriously have a story saying she's watching the Grudge with her FOUR year old!!!??? It's a terrifying movie.

It absolutely infuriates me how 'parents' do things like this. I'm an adult and find that film horrible. It's more than just a scary movie. I wonder how their dad would feel knowing their mum let's them watch it.

That movie is terrifying!!!!! Feel like it’s her trying to be quirky again like “my family are so different we’re into horror” but the poor kid will be having nightmares for years