The Real Housewives of Cheshire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hannah’s back ground is very comfortable and her mum is a bloody professor. Her working hard sob story sounds like a crock of tit. Not everyone has education focused parents and a private school education so do whatever to make ends meet, she is so judgemental. You need straight As for dentistry too, so no way she wasn't clever or had extra tuition, paid for by mummy.
She is such a crashing bore!

I love these housewives for trashy glamour and beautiful homes. Why is that Kellie Maloney thing in it? Brings nothing but a shocking nose job.

As for Ludo’s shoot, I totally agree. Not hot and not even funny, so lame. She is such a try hard.
I know a girl who went to school with Hannah.. apparently her parents are very rich and she got everything from mummy and daddy.. including the practice she ‘worked super hard for’

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I know a girl who went to school with Hannah.. apparently her parents are very rich and she got everything from mummy and daddy.. including the practice she ‘worked super hard for’
Yes that's true. But she would have worked hard to pass dentistry exams and she clearly has a brain.
She is quite boring tho!

Reactions: 9
Yeah, please stop dragging all their daughters on the show FGS. Darby, Taylor, Gabby, and now these two. All annoying AF. Spoilt, privileged brats. Which one of Dawn’s had the singing career? I used to cringe when they ‘sang’ and Dawn was like an over-enthusiastic pushy mum in the wings at the X Factor gushing about how brilliant they were 🙄

Also - what was that picture Rachel gifted her daughter?! No wonder they looked embarrassed😂
Darby was the singing daughter/equestrian supremo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes that's true. But she would have worked hard to pass dentistry exams and she clearly has a brain.
She is quite boring tho!
Oh definitely she still would have worked hard at uni etc and hasn’t been given absolutely everything by her parents.. but I think when she first came on she was very braggy about how she’s got everything she’s got on her own merit which isn’t really true

Reactions: 6
i just watched dawns ig today and on her story is taylor and charlie - charlie has her hair straightened and is constantly pouting for the camera. i think shes only about 13 if that - she'll be down the garden in the clinic being plasticised as quick as she can get there. such a shame the younger two are growing up too quickly and emulating there older sisters who are emulating their father and mother.

Reactions: 6
Have we any thread suggestions or shall I just go ahead and create one? No idea for a title though atm😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.