The Real Housewives of Cheshire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rachel's ex always reminded me of a serial killer . Think it was his beady eyes .

Shocked that Dawn was caught with coke , not so shocked that she's been accused of racism.

Darby's MJ and Hannas hubby are defo in the closet .

Ashley needs to stop having fillers put into his face , he looks disgraceful

Tanya's candles mustn't have been selling , seen as she is now flogging cheap looking clothes.
Rachel’s husband was just full-on creepy, when he used to talk about having another baby with her and get a bit randy🤢

And Tanya’s clothing range - don’t think Seema needs to worry just yet. Some of the stuff is ok, there was a nice blouse with puff sleeves I fancied. That pleather Balmain style blazer that Lystra had on though was awful! And now I see they’re doing it in tan🥴

Reactions: 4
Rachel’s husband was just full-on creepy, when he used to talk about having another baby with her and get a bit randy🤢

And Tanya’s clothing range - don’t think Seema needs to worry just yet. Some of the stuff is ok, there was a nice blouse with puff sleeves I fancied. That pleather Balmain style blazer that Lystra had on though was awful! And now I see they’re doing it in tan🥴

Whatever you like from Tanya's clothing range , take a screenshot and share it to Aliexpress . You will find it there.
I agree , Seema has nothing to worry about.
Rachel's husband reminds me of a perv . I just got that vibe off him.

Reactions: 9
Whatever you like from Tanya's clothing range , take a screenshot and share it to Aliexpress . You will find it there.
I agree , Seema has nothing to worry about.
Rachel's husband reminds me of a perv . I just got that vibe off him.
yeah not really seeing tanya as a 'style leader', same old generic ali express stuff that all the love islanders flog to death, whilst pretending they've 'designed a collection' :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
My favourite part on this week was Joe choking on his tea when Lauren told them about Rachel’s photo shoot.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
my favourite part this week was that Nick and royston featured for about 40seconds.
hopefully it will be 0 next week.

side note, does Royston put his voice on? he sounds like a panto widow twanky I watched once at an empty hippodrome

• Haha
Reactions: 29
my favourite part this week was that Nick and royston featured for about 40seconds.
hopefully it will be 0 next week.

side note, does Royston put his voice on? he sounds like a panto widow twanky I watched once at an empty hippodrome
What is the actual point of them other than chief tit-stirrers? There are always pointless bit-part charachters like them, thank goodness Christine McGuiness hasn’t made an appearance yet this series. Suppose there’s time yet!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What is the actual point of them other than chief tit-stirrers? There are always pointless bit-part charachters like them, thank goodness Christine McGuiness hasn’t made an appearance yet this series. Suppose there’s time yet!
Oh god I’d forgotten about that haha. Actual dullest cameo EVERRR

Thread suggestion: ‘all a bit dull, enter baby Kinsella,
But don’t dare mention that Rachel has a new fella’

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I must get my hearing checked, I thought Lauren announced she'd had sex with a goat !!
And me! 😂
What is with Rachel's daughters? They were in the show and looked like that is the last place they wanted to be. So wooden!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Yeah, please stop dragging all their daughters on the show FGS. Darby, Taylor, Gabby, and now these two. All annoying AF. Spoilt, privileged brats. Which one of Dawn’s had the singing career? I used to cringe when they ‘sang’ and Dawn was like an over-enthusiastic pushy mum in the wings at the X Factor gushing about how brilliant they were 🙄

And me! 😂
What is with Rachel's daughters? They were in the show and looked like that is the last place they wanted to be. So wooden!!
Also - what was that picture Rachel gifted her daughter?! No wonder they looked embarrassed😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Yeah, please stop dragging all their daughters on the show FGS. Darby, Taylor, Gabby, and now these two. All annoying AF. Spoilt, privileged brats. Which one of Dawn’s had the singing career? I used to cringe when they ‘sang’ and Dawn was like an over-enthusiastic pushy mum in the wings at the X Factor gushing about how brilliant they were 🙄

Also - what was that picture Rachel gifted her daughter?! No wonder they looked embarrassed😂
God yes, dawn was desperate to make them happen, but they’ve just ended up going down the well worn route of banging footballers 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If you go back to season one and compare them to now , they are all so plastic and boring .
I didn't realise how much work Seema has had done to her face and Ashley omg he looks like Simon Cowells brother
Darby looks totally different. She is morphing into Lauren Goodger

Last edited:
  • Haha
Just watched tonight's ep - I always thorugh Rachel was (slightly) classier than the rest and seemed to have her head screwed on BUT
-why would you think your daughter wanted a massive pic of you with their horse and WEARING THEIR CLOTHES as a birthday present?
-and if you really wanted to pull off a Lady Godiva pic surely you'd invest in a decent wig that wasn't from a joke shop and not wear period pants?
-cringing that she makes a big deal of saying she met the new bf from a VERY EXCLUSIVE dating site - so what, he looks and sounds just like the creepy ex husband 🤷‍♀️
I think Rachel thinks she is slightly classier than the rest and I would agree. If it wasnt for when she pissed herself .

God yes, dawn was desperate to make them happen, but they’ve just ended up going down the well worn route of banging footballers 😳
Last season when she yelled at Hannah "yeah but they're an influencer, babe"!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think Rachel thinks she is slightly classier than the rest and I would agree. If it wasnt for when she pissed herself .

She obviously thought it topped dentist as a career as well. She’s such an arrogant, deluded bully.

Reactions: 12
I understood Dawn and Ashley don’t actually own Ward Hall, or at least they only own about a small share in it?
That’s why it’s been up for sale for so long and they are so desperate to make it an events venue, they can’t afford to buy out the other investors and would have to seriously downgrade house-wise if they agree to getting bought out.
Someone asked why Stacey left? I think she got downgraded to housewives friend and then slunk off into obscurity with her ‘classy’ fake tits, - presumably to ‘build armies’ 🤣.
Do the rooneys not also own part of it?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She obviously thought it topped dentist as a career as well. She’s such an arrogant, deluded bully.
Mega cringe! Like that’s a career after thousands spent on their education 🙄Dawn’s girls are only where they are because of the show, the amount of work they’ve had done for girls so young is sad too. Remember the boob job storyline a few seasons ago - they were barely in their twenties. Not body shaming, it’s up to them, but bodies are still changing at that age. I suppose it doesn’t help when mummy has a salon in the back yard. And I used to think Ash was quite fit, now he looks awful 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.