The Real Housewives of Cheshire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like Tanya but her nostrils really give me a feeling she likes the coke ? One looks like it gets used a lot

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I think dawn has a drink problem, it’s becoming more and more clear as the series go on! She’s always sluring and legless, starting arguments and then playing the victim when people want answers. She ties herself up in so many lies, she can’t even remember why she’s arguing.
Absolutely. She's been like that for a while.

Really want the tea regarding the Wards.. someone said on here it got nasty when Dawn had sex with Wes whilst swinging 😂😂😂 it’s so far fetched but imagine if it was true, mad! Really hope someone comes on here and tells us more, I’m sure there are a lot of people that would love to knock DW off her high horse.
I strongly doubt that's true. I don't know them at all, but from what I can tell she's loyal to the lovely Ashley. Their fallout had everything to do with money. I've heard snippets over the years, from she borrowed from Leanne, who didn't tell Wes because she thought they'd get the money back straight away; to she talked them into buying a ridiculously expensive house they couldn't afford while they were still struggling to sell a prior house; to she did interior design work on their house and shafted them somehow. Who knows what's true, and I doubt we'll ever be privy to the full details as it's been kept hush-hush going through the Courts. Leanne and Wes recently moved (I don't know if they managed to sell the house they were struggling to afford), and Dawn's house has been on the market for ages. I've seen it mentioned that she and Ashley only part-own their home, and that because they were turned down to make it into a function venue, it's less appealing to potential buyers.

I really like Tanya but her nostrils really give me a feeling she likes the coke ? One looks like it gets used a lot
I like her too. Probably. Her behaviour at times seems a bit under the influence of something.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I think dawn has a drink problem, it’s becoming more and more clear as the series go on! She’s always sluring and legless, starting arguments and then playing the victim when people want answers. She ties herself up in so many lies, she can’t even remember why she’s arguing.
Yep total alcoholic thing to do, needs people yet pushes them away.

Reactions: 3
I’ve binged watched today and finally up to date. I hate how they drag stuff out, I feel like it’s actually less entertaining because nothing ever gets resolved. Why can’t Dawn just tell Hanna why she’s annoyed? She really can’t say she’s sensitive and carry off the way she does. I sympathise with Hanna because I have a really expressive face, and I think if I were in her position, I’d get a lot of tit for it.

It seemed a real shame that Dawn could make Seema paranoid about Hanna, when it’s obvious she’s never said a bad word about her 🤷🏻‍♀️ Seemed like a crappy thing for Dawn to do when Seema was under pressure because of the launch event.

I really don’t know what Christine brings to the show, yes she’s gorgeous but she tries to rub her ‘perfect relationship’ in everyone’s face? It’s like she protests too much! She is another one who digs out Hanna, it’s so obvious she just feels insecure about her because she’s thick as two short planks.

Rachel and Lauren have been making me cringe but I do have to admit they are funny. Tanya falling down the stairs made me crease 😂 the way she talks and pulls faces is hilarious.

Really not sure what to think of the newbie Nicole.. she does seem like a tit stirred but maybe it is just her way of humour. It’s sad to see Ester out of sorts, it looks like she’s been holed up with her new bf and the groups moved on without her and she doesn’t feel like she fits in anymore.

Phew, glad to get that off my chest. 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Don’t forget we only see bits off the show without Dawn there would be no show it takes Christine 5 minutes to string 5 words together Tanyas always tripping or falling God Love Her and as for the rest boring and Ester well big bird on speed

Reactions: 1
I don’t like Tanya. I don’t find her funny at all. She plays up to the cameras trying to be the “funny one”. Also I binged and started from series 1 during lockdown and her face over the years! She’s so plastic now

Reactions: 8
I don’t like Tanya. I don’t find her funny at all. She plays up to the cameras trying to be the “funny one”. Also I binged and started from series 1 during lockdown and her face over the years! She’s so plastic now
Agree with this. She thinks she’s hilarious but comes across as desperate.
They all use the same hand gestures too.

Thank god you agree about Tanya not being funny, if anyone thinks she is then they need to get out more 😂😂😂 and her face/jaw/teeth make her look like a horse! Not attractive and neither are her huge tacky fake tits.

Tanya can't talk without her hands, I've noticed for a while especially when she's at home discussing about the show.
Dawn is a tit stirer, she's playing the victim card. She's told the other housewives that Hanna had been bitching about them but wont say what Hanna had supposedly said. Then when Hanna confronted Dawn about it, Dawn asked "what did I say that you said" knowing full well Hanna can't answer. Very psychological in my opinion and goes to show Dawn is trying to play Hanna against the other girls and making up crap that isn't true.

Tanya can't talk without her hands, I've noticed for a while especially when she's at home discussing about the show.
Dawn is a tit stirer, she's playing the victim card. She's told the other housewives that Hanna had been bitching about them but wont say what Hanna had supposedly said. Then when Hanna confronted Dawn about it, Dawn asked "what did I say that you said" knowing full well Hanna can't answer. Very psychological in my opinion and goes to show Dawn is trying to play Hanna against the other girls and making up crap that isn't true.
Agreed. Dawn is horrible 🤬

That all talk in short sentences with similar intonation.
They are all thick except Seema.
They look hideous with all the make up, fake tan and boobs. And their dresses are fit for pantomime dames!!
But, hey ho, I wouldn’t miss it for the world 😄

• Heart
Dawn is usually so tough, I was actually surprised to see her break down not once but twice in the last episode. It always blew my mind that she culd be so hard faced..

Dawn is usually so tough, I was actually surprised to see her break down not once but twice in the last episode. It always blew my mind that she culd be so hard faced..
Didn’t she do that last series when she finally got rumbled and people stood up to her though?

does anyone remember the weird series where she kept banging on about having another baby and everyone though she was mad

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Didn’t she do that last series when she finally got rumbled and people stood up to her though?

does anyone remember the weird series where she kept banging on about having another baby and everyone though she was mad
They announced they would be trying and Lauren’s husband pissed them off by saying her eggs were old and likened it to cooking an old frozen pizza 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Yes, she actually announced that her and Ashley were thinking of having another as if it was an announcement.
Ashley wanted a boy, but seems to have got over that and has decided to look like a girl now🤣

• Haha
Menopause?!

Does ‘Philly with the BIG willy’ (Tanyas gorgeous hubby Phil Bardsley) cheat on her?

Menopause?!

Does ‘Philly with the BIG willy’ (Tanyas gorgeous hubby Phil Bardsley) cheat on her?
I’ve heard on the grapevine that he does. Im from the same area he is originally from, thats where ive heard it. I have no proof apart from word of mouth.

I actually like dawn but I do sit there and think ‘omg please be quiet’ something obviously went down with her and Hannah that they won’t talk about it interests me.. I can’t stand Hannah I think she’s fake and she’ll be friends with anyone who will stick up for her and make her famous.. she’s dying for people to feel sorry for her it makes me cringe 🙄 love Tanya but I think she’s a bit like a light switch too she’s on and of with people .. maybe just how they’re social circle works.. It would not surprise me if Phil cheated on Tanya I don’t think any footballers cheating on their wags would surprise me.. sorry🥴

I’ve heard on the grapevine that he does. Im from the same area he is originally from, thats where ive heard it. I have no proof apart from word of mouth.
It’s just Tanya always said that Phil said he wouldn’t cheat on her because she is a bleeping psycho and part of me thinks that he isn’t ‘big’ enough to get super injunctions I’m stories coming out and so surely with Tanya now a ‘star’, then someone would love to say they had been with him? I hope it’s just rumours! I imagine he and Tanya to have a great sex life too so why can’t he stay put, and I also heard that he chased her for quite while as she was a stripper and didn’t want to know him at first due to him being a footballer?

Reactions: 2
It’s just Tanya always said that Phil said he wouldn’t cheat on her because she is a bleeping psycho and part of me thinks that he isn’t ‘big’ enough to get super injunctions I’m stories coming out and so surely with Tanya now a ‘star’, then someone would love to say they had been with him? I hope it’s just rumours! I imagine he and Tanya to have a great sex life too so why can’t he stay put, and I also heard that he chased her for quite while as she was a stripper and didn’t want to know him at first due to him being a footballer?
I’d be absolutely floored if any footballer doesn’t cheat to be honest. I certainly wouldn’t trust one. Whilst I’d like to believe there are good ones evidence tends to show otherwise

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.