The Real Housewives of Cheshire #4 The witches of Eastwick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank God for that.
I thought she lived in Bolton for some reason. Where in Cheshire is she?
Not sure tbh. They rented a flat in Manchester City centre but have recently moved out to Cheshire way as far as I know

Reactions: 2
Thank God for that.
I thought she lived in Bolton for some reason. Where in Cheshire is she?
Not sure where she's moved exactly but few people saying it's the Bellway homes new build in Nether Alderley. Actual Cheshire unfortunately 🙈

Reactions: 3
Not sure where she's moved exactly but few people saying it's the Bellway homes new build in Nether Alderley. Actual Cheshire unfortunately 🙈
I wonder how she can afford Nether Alderley?I don't know how she has her own show, she's awful

There was extensive speculation/detective work on the Olivia thread 😭

Stockport apparently
Ha, ha, she'll be saying Stockport, Cheshire, lol 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Olivia is in Bramhall, which is classed as Stockport Greater Manchester. Used to be Cheshire but hasn't been for a while now.

Bitchy little queens with frozen puffed up faces. Don’t they own mirrors in their house? as they clearly can see how ridiculous they look.

Also, when you get a whole load of the Cheshire friends together, their faces ( and bodies ) look ridiculous. I think as they all hang around together, they rarely see normal, untouched faces, so this look is the norm for them.

I must admit, Tanya's parents seem Ok. So don’t know how she has become such a mouthy fishwife?

I thought Perla came across as a bully which would make me feel uncomfortable to watch at times. However, Magali and Ampika were great to watch!
I bumped into Tanya's mum in handforth Dean m&s about a year ago, she was so far up her own arse turning her nose up at everybody in there so just like Tanya really.

Reactions: 14
As far as I know, they did get divorced. She clearly was digging away at his pot of gold there, as doubt she was making much as a yoga instructor.
The divorce rate on the Real housewives franchise is pretty high. I wonder if the housewives new found fame goes to their head a bit, which impacts their marriages as a result?
Wardy’s new face has definitely gone to her head, she can’t stop taking selfies of herself.
The ever evolving face of Dawn Ward…
She will end up like Michael Jackson at this rate, and her nose will drop off 🤣
I'd she on the gear in the middle picture,? She looks dead behind the eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Olivia is living in bramhall, stockport. Over on her thread we have seen her house online/sold etc etc

Reactions: 2
I

I can't find her thread and I've searched for it

I’ll put the link below. If your interested in finding her house, rightmove, recently sold, Cheshire, Between 1 & 1.25 mill. It’s a few pages down

Last edited:
I bumped into Tanya's mum in handforth Dean m&s about a year ago, she was so far up her own arse turning her nose up at everybody in there so just like Tanya really.
That explains a lot then.

Racist? Have I missed something 😳
That’s what I thought too? She is certainly not a racist for standing up to Lystra? Lystra is awful as a person and needs standing up against, regardless of what her colour is.

Reactions: 17
Hilarious that Tanya didn’t want to ruin a nice moment on the private jet by speaking to lystra for Hannah……’I’ll do it at my party instead’ 🤭 great plan!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And Dawn has arrived in Ibiza.
Happy days are here again.
A Ward family holiday chavtastic

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Hilarious that Tanya didn’t want to ruin a nice moment on the private jet by speaking to lystra for Hannah……’I’ll do it at my party instead’ 🤭 great plan!
That was so bizarre that her birthday treat was to sit in a private jet but not go anywhere! :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.