The Real Housewives of Cheshire #4 The witches of Eastwick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even though Wardy is no longer in RHOC, she is still the gift that keeps on giving, so her and her family should definitely be honoury members of this thread.
Of course, and also that fruit loop Leanne.
( esp as the current housewives are so bloody irritating ).
🤣

How annoying. Thanks for the new thread regardless 😊
I’ve been watching the older seasons today and they were so much better weren’t they. How awful was Paul, Lauren’s ex husband though. Such a vile person. She is no better like, just forgot how nasty he was. She’s on holiday at the minute with Romana Eden Hollings, one of Ashley Hunt’s on off besties

Reactions: 10
How horrible and pointless are Nick and Royston
Their faces tonight looked like badly modelled play dough

all the drama with Seema and Hannah
Let’s face it they are all two faced and slag each other off then act all amazed when called out about it 🙄

Reactions: 12
I’ve been watching the older seasons today and they were so much better weren’t they. How awful was Paul, Lauren’s ex husband though. Such a vile person. She is no better like, just forgot how nasty he was. She’s on holiday at the minute with Romana Eden Hollings, one of Ashley Hunt’s on off besties
Lauren is bleeping vile and stuck in 2003 with that box dye red! She was on my Ryanair flight to malaga a few years ago acting like she was jlo through the airport, she looked rough as tit!

Ah I see I don’t look at their instas very often but it sounds like it’s extra rough phillys lot.
Especially Phil's brother who's nose looks like it's been hit with a frying pan. He is one baggy bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hannah is such a racist little tit this last episode just made me dislike her even more

Reactions: 7
Their faces tonight looked like badly modelled play dough

all the drama with Seema and Hannah
Let’s face it they are all two faced and slag each other off then act all amazed when called out about it 🙄
That’s so true 😂 such vile little turds aren’t they.

Lauren is bleeping vile and stuck in 2003 with that box dye red! She was on my Ryanair flight to malaga a few years ago acting like she was jlo through the airport, she looked rough as tit!

Especially Phil's brother who's nose looks like it's been hit with a frying pan. He is one baggy bleep
Yeah the hair isn’t great is it 😂 or the outfits. She clearly thinks she is something special but it rotten inside and out. Was she really loud on the flight? that would be my worst nightmare being stuck somewhere with her

Reactions: 7
Lauren has absolutely no class whatsoever. I’d be embarrassed if she was my mum, always banging on about sex and dicks

What does Royston look like? He’s so vile

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
They really are hangers on, leeching onto whichever housewife will entertain them
Bitchy little queens with frozen puffed up faces. Don’t they own mirrors in their house? as they clearly can see how ridiculous they look.

Also, when you get a whole load of the Cheshire friends together, their faces ( and bodies ) look ridiculous. I think as they all hang around together, they rarely see normal, untouched faces, so this look is the norm for them.

She never seems to show much of her family, apart from her hanger on parents. I've always thought her family would be really rough, because she is. She has to be the most common housewife and she's had some tough competition.

On another note, did anyone see Dawn's stories, Perla visited her. I liked Perla, would love to see her back on the show along with Magali and Ampika.

I must admit, Tanya's parents seem Ok. So don’t know how she has become such a mouthy fishwife?

I thought Perla came across as a bully which would make me feel uncomfortable to watch at times. However, Magali and Ampika were great to watch!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Bitchy little queens with frozen puffed up faces. Don’t they own mirrors in their house? as they clearly can see how ridiculous they look.

Also, when you get a whole load of the Cheshire friends together, their faces ( and bodies ) look ridiculous. I think as they all hang around together, they rarely see normal, untouched faces, so this look is the norm for them.

I must admit, Tanya's parents seem Ok. So don’t know how she has become such a mouthy fishwife?

I thought Perla came across as a bully which would make me feel uncomfortable to watch at times. However, Magali and Ampika were great to watch!
I never got that with Perla, I thought she was nice and stood up for herself and didn't take any messing. I think they need some strong characters to take Tanya down a peg or two.

Reactions: 6
They really are hangers on, leeching onto whichever housewife will entertain them

Royston looks like someone’s taped his eyebrows up whilst he was asleep..😂

Tanya was 40 at the end of April yet waits till around 24/05 for her slapper 40th party?….

restriction changes on 17th scripting this?..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Need Ampika back, Olivia attwood and maybe a couple of other actual wags I think.
Oh God no, can't stand that Olivia Attwood, luckily I don't think she loves on Cheshire or even fake Cheshire

Reactions: 9
Oh God no, can't stand that Olivia Attwood, luckily I don't think she loves on Cheshire or even fake Cheshire
She’s moved to Cheshire recently. She’s got her own show which is the only thing I think would stop her

Reactions: 3
Did Perla and her husband divorce?
As far as I know, they did get divorced. She clearly was digging away at his pot of gold there, as doubt she was making much as a yoga instructor.
The divorce rate on the Real housewives franchise is pretty high. I wonder if the housewives new found fame goes to their head a bit, which impacts their marriages as a result?
Wardy’s new face has definitely gone to her head, she can’t stop taking selfies of herself.
The ever evolving face of Dawn Ward…
She will end up like Michael Jackson at this rate, and her nose will drop off 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She’s moved to Cheshire recently. She’s got her own show which is the only thing I think would stop her
Thank God for that.
I thought she lived in Bolton for some reason. Where in Cheshire is she?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.