The Real Housewives of Cheshire #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Leanne Brown just said on her Instagram video that why should people wear a mask to stop vulnerable children-adults catching a virus. She also said that children -adults should be able to touch people because it could cause them mental health issues not to do so. This woman makes me so bloody mad. No I donā€™t want ANYONE virus or no virus touching me or my children. Iā€™m all for social distancing as I canā€™t stand people being too close to me.

Reactions: 12
Has Leanne Brown just said on her Instagram video that why should people wear a mask to stop vulnerable children-adults catching a virus. She also said that children -adults should be able to touch people because it could cause them mental health issues not to do so. This woman makes me so bloody mad. No I donā€™t want ANYONE virus or no virus touching me or my children. Iā€™m all for social distancing as I canā€™t stand people being too close to me.
I think I was made for lockdown and social distancing :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lystra is so boring . She's like tweedle dum and tweedle dee's (aka nick and royston) little puppet.
How dumb is Tanya , daughter had covid and Tanya won't wear a mask covering her mouth and nose but will wear it down at her neck , I'm sorry but where is the logic.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I've started from the beginning. Royston and the other one look about 10 šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This last episode was the most boring one out of all the seasons so far. I get it, Covid is making things difficult but jeez, it was like pulling teeth. Tanya and her anxieties (and Iā€™m in no way mocking MH issues here) so not having to wear a mask - but wearing one under her chin -probs so she doesnā€™t get called out for it. She and Lystra looked like they were struggling a bit with it all just being the two of them.
Lystra is beginning to grate me with all her dramatic movements, the way sheā€™s just OTT about everything! Calm down, love.

Reactions: 13
This last episode was the most boring one out of all the seasons so far. I get it, Covid is making things difficult but jeez, it was like pulling teeth. Tanya and her anxieties (and Iā€™m in no way mocking MH issues here) so not having to wear a mask - but wearing one under her chin -probs so she doesnā€™t get called out for it. She and Lystra looked like they were struggling a bit with it all just being the two of them.
Lystra is beginning to grate me with all her dramatic movements, the way sheā€™s just OTT about everything! Calm down, love.
God I know. Sheā€™s such an ā€˜empty vesselā€™

Reactions: 16
ā€œTanya why donā€™t you wear a mask?ā€ ā€œwell I have panic attacks and anxiety so I sometimes wear one under my chinā€œ makes no sense to me šŸ˜·
She is so frickin thick!!

The London episode was really scraping the barrel.
Lysta on the London Eye alone?
It's a wonder her pod didn't capsize due to stupid arse!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I get the feeling that Joe Sealy is the one who wants to be the star of the show. Nicole actually comes across as a bit unsure of herself and shy.

Reactions: 22
There is nothing more annoying than someone having a mask hanging off their chin it raises more questions than just not wearing one and having a lanyard. Iā€™ve gone off Tanya now

Reactions: 10
Has anyone seen tonightā€™s ep?? Iā€™m watching it on the itv hub and Iā€™m dying. *spoiler alert* seema got messages from someone off Twitter with screenshots from a convo they had with lystra...she said stuff about Hannahā€™s husband being a beard, dawn never had Covid and Nicoleā€™s family are odd! Sounds like sheā€™s on tattle lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Has anyone seen tonightā€™s ep?? Iā€™m watching it on the itv hub and Iā€™m dying. *spoiler alert* seema got messages from someone off Twitter with screenshots from a convo they had with lystra...she said stuff about Hannahā€™s husband being a beard, dawn never had Covid and Nicoleā€™s family are odd! Sounds like sheā€™s on tattle lol
Ha I thought the same

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What do we think were the messages fake?
Would you challenge someone like that? wouldnā€™t you have a quiet word ?
Why doesnā€™t Seema just have her cyst dealt with privately sheā€™s rich enough?
Is Dawn looking more manly by the week?
Is there a reason not everyone can be at a meal at the same time?
šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why doesnā€™t Seema just have her cyst dealt with privately sheā€™s rich enough?
šŸ¤”
Rule of 6 maybe?

Reactions: 3
šŸ¤”
Have Tanya and Dawn refused to film together? Don't think there's been any scenes with them together

The whole messages thing was hilarious but did feel like it had been set up by the producers.

Seema has been in the public eye for a good few years so she must've have been aware of the possibility of it being a fake account, etc.

I think it's time for Seema to leave. From rewatching old episodes she was much more vibrant when she first came and Stacey was on the show too. Last few series she just sits on the fence constantly and doesn't look like she enjoys being on the show.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.