The Radford family #60 "No, they are not Mormons they are Morons”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New vlog- showing how they make their manky chicken pies.

It all looked like slop. At one point Chloe was scooping a vat of sauce into a mixing bowl and throwing it over the chicken in the most sloppy, disgusting way. bleeping vile.

They had a vat of chicken cooking in water which looked disgusting. How the duck can anyone eat any of that?!

The floor is also manky. Look how filthy those wheels are on that thing.

Screenshot (708).png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
So they don't put the chicken in the pies then the sauce so really it's pot luck if you get a decent amount of chicken.
Boring vlog as per
Oh Daniel is walking about with no hair net or is noel
Behind getting the pies out as they are waiting for something ....well that's the excuse not that they were away at the weekend.
Must be hard up if they are making pie vlogs.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Notice Chloe in the hairnet but they don’t read tattle. Bunch of bloody scruffs in that pie shed and Crusty is always scratching and touching his face and hair.🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I wonder if Sophie is still in charge of cleaning the pie factory? If so, she's doing a tit job.
If I remember correctly, she cleaned the new unit once and then not long after stopped advertising her cleaning business (so I assume it’s closed? Think she only works at the power station now). Must have put her off for life! 🤣

Excuse me for being so slow but I'd got no idea Ebony Day was part of the team who edited for them, and was responsible for their brand deals. She's got her own issues but jeez I thought she'd got more class than that. I realise it pays the bills, but meh! Thought more of her

Reactions: 1
Curious to know what people from Morecambe think of them? Did anyone go to school with Millie or Katie? I imagine them to be mouths.

Tuesday's vlog :
What's your favourite pie?

Looks like the pie business is their only income ATM as there has been no #ads #paid partnership on Insta for months.

Tuesday's vlog :
What's your favourite pie?

Looks like the pie business is their only income ATM as there has been no #ads #paid partnership on Insta for months.
Ooh, I love the Radford Special…
Yellow belly custard & cream snot pie, all mixed together with a dead dog’s eye 😂🤢
Cant beat it…😝

• Haha
Curious to know what people from Morecambe think of them? Did anyone go to school with Millie or Katie? I imagine them to be mouths.
We have a neighbour or two on here who think about as highly of them as we do. They may think they're internet celebs but it seems the people of Morecambe know what they're really like

Reactions: 5
we live close. We found a notebook when one of our daughters moved out "100 things we hate about Millie Radford" written when Millie, our daughter and her friends were about 11. The only locals that like them are just like the thickos that adore them online.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
New vlog- showing how they make their manky chicken pies.

It all looked like slop. At one point Chloe was scooping a vat of sauce into a mixing bowl and throwing it over the chicken in the most sloppy, disgusting way. bleeping vile.

They had a vat of chicken cooking in water which looked disgusting. How the duck can anyone eat any of that?!

The floor is also manky. Look how filthy those wheels are on that thing.

View attachment 3028632
Ahhhhh this picture! 🤢🤢🤢Keep seeing it over and over when reading new comments!!🤣🤣🤣🤣