Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nutcutlet

Chatty Member
Anyone know why she's not encouraging Tilly to get her leg fixed before she's an adult and it causes hip problems?
Because it won't be Sue's problem if it hurts her when she's older, but if she gets it seen to now they might have to miss one trip to Florida. And what if they manage to fix her leg and Sue can't get the related benefits for her? Can't get having that now, can she?

Reactions: 7

Shinealight

VIP Member
I have no doubt she will invite herself into delivery room despite showing no interest in the baby so far.
And take over the first introductions as she has done with every other grandchild.
I couldn’t think of anything worse than having Scratty at the birth 😩

• Heart
he absol
Would he even get a visa for the States if he had a violent crime on his criminal record?
No, definitely not. Especially for assault. Unless he declared on his esta he had no convictions. Lots do. It’s the risk you take at the other end if they pull you in and you want that smoke though. Wouldn’t be me! Me thinks someone has been telling porkies.

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Surprise surprise she's on about her aldi shop again.
3rd time this week apparently
Whatever happened to the massive asda online deliveries is that still a thing for them? Or is money tighter now.
The boot is full piled high with chocolate cereal, milk and squash.
Can't think why that isn't lasting
They'll be over filling bowls and not being filled for long 🤨

They need something like porridge, weetabix and fruit for breakfast.
Maybe they wouldn't snack so often

wowee22

Chatty Member
If they have all this money, then why is Millie in social housing? She was in a lot of You tube videos, providing content by producing grand children and has helped bring up a lot of the 21 children. Surely they could give her a hefty despoit to help her buy a home.
---
I'm sure someone posted on here they had looked on company house and Noel had only earned about 35 K profit that year from pies.
It’s not just Millie in social housing. Sophie and Chloe too. Yet the next breath they’re advertising broken mobiles and jetting off on holiday….bet they don’t declare their earnings on those nor the freebies Chloe begs for. I still don’t get how Sophie has the money for a personal trainer whilst on benefits.
---
It’s not just Millie in social housing. Sophie and Chloe too. Yet the next breath they’re advertising broken mobiles and jetting off on holiday….bet they don’t declare their earnings on those nor the freebies Chloe begs for. I still don’t get how Sophie has the money for a personal trainer whilst on benefits.
The other thing is you notice how the boys aren’t? The key to successful benefit scamming is to have a baby. And the boys nearly leave their rooms so that isn’t going to happen.
---
Thread suggestion.
Noel in the dock, still can’t believe he mentioned his black c@ck. But at least Casper won’t miss his first day in high school.

Mz BW

Chatty Member
Heidi is a horrid child, by far the worst in my eyes but it is not her fault that her braindead moty babies her & squawks platitudes at her so o_O (it doesn't make her any more likable)
When I used to watch I really liked Tillie, Archie, Caspar & Max. I realise they have all changed. It is sad but to be expected with the parents they were "blessed" with.

lissy8219 I believe you were blocked 🤩 After all, you did speak words that were not authorised by stupid sue 🐀

happymummy2

Chatty Member
You couldn't make it up.
There is proof that would show the car registered to them speeding
So why indeed would you escalate it by pleading not guilty?
I'm convinced he's covering for one of the others or it was him but refuses to admit to it for one reason or another
Points, drink driving or someone unofficially borrowed it.

Speed cameras aren't built to lie or set anyone up
Wonder if Chris toke it out one night after drinking

wowee22

Chatty Member
I would be so worried about my little fan-army on fabulous known as Soriyya Khan and Jacqueline Emmett. Their loyalty to defend is just creepy!
Although I did find it funny someone calling one of them “baby reindeer” 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

TabbyTraybake

Chatty Member
If they were earning those figures they wouldn't of been refused a mortgage, if they had that money in their account they would of either brought the house outright or put a large deposit down and they would of put a deposit down on a property so that is bs
That’s because the money is never IN their account, it’s spent on Primark tat, cars and Disney holidays.

• Haha

lissy8219

VIP Member
I’m surprised none of the girls have gone into beauty therapy as a career/apprenticeship (other than Chloe with her make up) as they all regularly get their nails/eyelashes/brows pimped up 😂 I don’t think any of the boys have done apprenticeships either? I know apprenticeships aren’t for everyone but in my mind if education isn’t necessarily something you want to pursue, then learning a trade is so useful. Shame neither of their parents encourage more than just selling themselves online.
Especially as they are all such beautiful instagram worthy models! 🫠

• Haha

sebanna

VIP Member
I wonder if she meant to put it up, screenshot, send the screenshot to Carla, before deleting it. Thus giving Carla a scare but not making herself look unprofessional. Or maybe that's too much thinking for Sue.

• Haha