Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nickyjay

What does he do for a living? Because how on earth does a lad his age afford a car like that. My daughter and her friends are a similar age and driving second hand fiestas.

Actually if he had that money through hard work why wouldn’t he buy a property and move it. That would be impressive, a Radford with their own home and more brag worthy.

Reactions: 23

Tabia

VIP Member
Of all the dogs in that house I feel sorry for Lola the most. Border collies should have loads of exercise but that poor dog gets none! We’ve had three border collies over the years and you can’t tire them out. They could walk miles and still some. Of course this stupid chav family haven’t a bloody clue about animals. The childlike Sue keeps saying “I love my dogs” but hasn’t a clue about their needs. Do any of the dogs go with their scarecrow family in the motor home? No, because the dogs would have to be walked and God forbid Sue would have to get off her fucking arse to do something.

• Heart

HoneyNed

I don't think she's really chosen. I think she has been uneducated on what a healthy relationship and contraception is. Just look at her mum's response to the pregnancy news upthread. Lovely. Charming as ever Sue. She can never judge to be honest.

SandGrown

Chatty Member
The heat , how busy it is , anxiety , People standing so close to you , a whole different range of things .
This is the thing with disabilities that aren’t visible people aren’t educated .
Some structure in their lives and not being dragged on holiday every other week would be far more beneficial than another DAS pass for Disney

WhoGivesAPenny

VIP Member
I'm one of 5 siblings, I gave birth to my son 3 weeks ago.
Not one of my siblings has even acknowledged that he exists, didn't 'like' any of my post during my pregnancy, hasn't been to see him.

Some families are just shit, and jealousy plays a massive part.
Congratulations on the birth of your son.
Even at the height of my longing for another child I could still congratulate those around me so had given birth.

• Heart

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Sue has just booked tickets for Mickeys not so scary halloween party at Disneyland again 🤦🏻‍♀️ Off to Florida again then in October or near about!
First off time sue grew up, the kids will be absolutely fed up with back to back Disney trips which for anyone else is once in a lifetime trip.
We All know it's mainly for sue not the kids.

Second, mickeys Halloween party runs between August and November.
Why don't they book a villa somewhere or resorts where the kids could explore a new country not the same villa, attractions, building the same things over and over!

Not to mention the regular sunburn and sunstroke they get whilst avoiding the croc filled pond.

If she then has the guts to book a Disney cruise or Disneyland again after this sue needs an intervention and ought to explain why its acceptable to ignore customers orders but take the money and spend extortionate amounts on holidays but not bother helping her older kids get a head start or at the very least help supply them with the basics like nappies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22

Beanpop442

VIP Member
Did you see Daniel has now got - please note I’m not knowledgeable in cars - I think a Ferrari
It’s a Porsche.. a Porsche on finance lol what a boasting knob like his mother

is Daniel the one who left his girlfriend abroad after he stole her passport or was that another of the plague litter?

Little me.

VIP Member
She’s nothing but a bragging poison dwarf. Get to Miama and fucking stay there along with all your crotch goblins and your pee doh scurfy Scratty husband.
Give your bragging a rest.
Brag, brag and more fucking bragging when people are struggling to pay their bills and eat. You’ve got a short memory, remember when your kids looked proper scruffy and you didn’t have a pot to piss in.
Plenty of money now but you still all look like scruffs, you can’t polish a turd.
Your constant bragging will be your downfall you bitch.

Last edited:
  • Heart

AllieBee

VIP Member
Sue needs to realise that her mothering duties do not stop when the kids reach 18. She’s away with the little ones and has left the ‘older’ ones to get up to god knows what!!!
I mean wth is this??? ⬇
View attachment 2167855
So chavvy
---
I feel quite sad for Millie. None of those skanks have posted any congratulations or emotions about her new baby online. And yet sue and nowull post loads about all the other kids. It's so nasty.

Last edited:

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
The latest reviews seems to be clear proof that they deliberately ignore customers.
Lady ordered back in February, got confirmation and then nothing no pies no communication, phone lines non existent multiple emailed ignored and here's the good bit
It got to the point of sending a special delivery letter requesting a refund and sharing their disgust I'd imagine again no response despite the customer being able to see it was received and signed for by Aimee! Whoops 🧐😡

How can they have the guts to show off multiple expensive holidays and purchases when people aren't getting orders and they apparently choose to ignore their customers whilst swiping the money at this point an investigation needs to be done.

She still hasn't received any apologies or refund 3 months later 😕

• Wow

chloeriley97

awww poor Sue il be thinking of you on my 1st and last holiday of the year 🤪 worked hard for mine, what a shame 🤣 not.

• Haha

Lalalemon

Chatty Member
It's sickening how Sue involves children in her drama.
---
Let's just hope the trip to London isn't for an morning TV pregnancy announcement from Sue and Pedalo.
To be fair would be proper funny if Silly Millie has announced her latest pregnancy and Sue is fuming because she was about to announce a surprise pregnancy! :p

• Haha

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
Sue says she "loves" her dogs and kids in the same way she says she "loves" inanimate objects like her tacky designer clothes or her motorhome. She doesn't seem to understand how to actually love someone.

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Daniels the only person that’s liked the pregnancy reveal.
Putting all of the arguments to the side for a second millie is still Daniels little sister and it's nice to know not all of them are petty enough to hold a grudge and to ignore an innocent baby's announcement.

As for sue I'd say as soon as baby arrives the arguments will have been long forgotten we all know she can't resist newborns 🤔

Pretty sure she started Interfering the minute ophelia was born making a fuss of not giving her the first bottle( she probably did feed her though) and was in the birthing room for Chester with harley let's see her not elbowing her way into this one in one way or another.

htaylor393

Fucking Disneyworld again, how original.
If I had that much spare income I’d take my kids to places that would enrich their lives and minds, not all that faux jollity and cloying sweetness that is Disney.
They’re pathetic.
My daughters paediatrician said there's so many great days out that enrich lives of children that don't cost a fortune. Musuem trips are great for speech as well as long term memory, recall of events etc (my daughter has a learning disability as well as speech and leg issues), a trip to the park is great physio for the legs and arms, swimming is also great physio etc. All free or under £5 a person here. It's sad that they don't do these things

• Heart