Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

instamumsaredaft

Chatty Member
So she split up with harley last year, wouldn't let him see Chester and took him to court for assault. But now everything is hunky dory and a new baby in the mix. I bet when baby arrives they aren't together anymore

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

sted

Makes me laugh at how much she complains about bad service with companies when the pie shops customer service is appalling 😂. Last minute gifted holiday somewhere and a new bigger camper van soon I think

HoneyNed

If she sees this she will now take the dogs!! New puppy time soon I bet as its been 5 minutes!
This is making me get the rage. This morning I had my 14 year old lab pts. My two youngest two are due home any minute and I don't know what to say. My 11 yo is crying. Sue wouldn't have looked after my boy for an hour. Can't look after any child or animal apart from herself.
---
If she sees this she will now take the dogs!! New puppy time soon I bet as its been 5 minutes!
This is making me get the rage. This morning I had my 14 year old lab pts. My two youngest two are due home any minute and I don't know what to say. My 11 yo is crying. Sue wouldn't have looked after my boy for an hour. Can't look after any child or animal apart from herself.

• Heart
  • Sad

nutcutlet

Chatty Member
We shouls make a Radford Bingo for the next series, we all know how predictable they are. 🤣
- Sue realises a passport is out of date with acting skills you'd see a reception nativity.
- Fake passport office trip.
- Van breaks down and Noel doesn't speak French.
- Max is the voice of reason.

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
I do wonder if Millie feeling cast aside and shunned by pretty much her entire family is part of the reason why she continues to add children to her family she can ill afford. She's looking for a real family, love and security and unfortunately growing up in the family she did she doesn't realise that it's the parents responsibility to provide these things not the children.
I feel sorry for her but these babies are real people with needs that with her limited finances and education she is going to struggle to meet.
This is exactly what I think. She's searching for the love and attention she never had as a child.

Reactions: 29

HoneyNed

This may sound awful but I think Millie wants to set up her own Radford Club and fill it with as many children as possible to compete with her parents. All she's ever known and seen was the financial gratification they received and probably feels she can ride the same gravy train. Noel n Sue could very well reap what they've sown and not in a positive way... Someone should remind them that children are the humans of the future not bloody toys...
what else does she know though? Im no Millie fan but my god. She's seen it play out since she was in primary school. remember the old episode when she said her peers made fun of her mum, "baby Canon" etc"?
I'm an only child and now I'm older I wish I had a sibling, my parents aren't going to be here forever. If my sister's and brother's turned against me, my own mum, I don't know what I'd do.Unfollowing on social media is just so repulsive.

She's not in the wrong here. Sue is. She should never have commented about not taking Harley on holiday, he wouldn't have been allowed in the US anyway with a court record, same with Daniel! Millie was right this time.

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
I feel sorry for Millie. She can‘t be what she can’t see. All she’s seen growing up is her mother pop out babies on a yearly basis, there was no value to education. Now they’ve all fallen out with her so the only things she knows that will always love her unconditionally is her children. That’s not an excuse to pop them out all the time but she’s got nothing else atm. No one, who was supposed to teach her a work ethic or any ambition did. Her parents have completely let her down.

She won’t be getting anymore benefits for this baby, other than child benefit, so it’s going to be very hard for her.

• Heart

ae77

VIP Member
What’s the next review a lovely lady called Sue served me she was so hard working and polite .

• Haha
Reactions: 28

realdeal00

I’ve never commented before but I ran here after seeing her baby announcement. 3 kids in 3 years 2 different dads and not even 23! Yikes Millie babe yikes

• Sad

nutcutlet

Chatty Member
Rather pathetic when your kids are more likely to get a Porsche than an appointment with a dentist, isn't it Sue?

hssdrs

VIP Member
Jake proposes to Chole with most the family there , Tv camera & she will act all surprised ..........

• Haha

htaylor393

A porsche seriously??

I work, and I am basically a lone parent (Ex only sees daughter for 2 nights a month) and I can't even afford to buy a second hand 15 year old ford fiesta. Seriously pissed off.

And the fruit pies sound gross.

Sorry my Aunty can make better and quicker, and she's been dead since 2021

• Haha

Elle Woods

VIP Member
I'm on the fence with the situation with Millie. On one hand I agree with the comments here, why is she having yet another child. She's 21, 3 children at 21 is going to be a lot to handle. Plus she's not ever worked, never worked for what she's got and will be heavily reliant on the state. But then on the other hand I think she's a product of her environment. All she's known is a Mum who has loads of children and just keeps on having them. Has Sue ever actually had a job?

I do feel sorry for her that her family seem to have just disregarded her. It's difficult falling out with a family member anyway, but throw into the mix falling out with a family that size and being the "black sheep" it must be horrendous to deal with. Add into that the pregnancy and already having 2 young children and I imagine she's struggling.. I can imagine Sue and the older girls are right bitchy so Millie probably knows the sort of things they'll be saying about her.

Lulamay

I feel sad for her that even her own sisters don’t seem to care. How far up their narcissistic mothers arse can they be 😞

despite her questionable situation, Millie does seem like the only one who sees her parents for who they actually are!

Reactions: 27

hmmm_no

VIP Member
Did you see Daniel has now got - please note I’m not knowledgeable in cars - I think a Ferrari
"Hard work pays off"? He does know we're in a cost of living crisis, right? And people are choosing between food and rent and energy costs? And those people work their asses off? Doesn't he still live at home?? And he got kicked out of the RAF too, right?

Feck off, ya twat.

DairyleaD

Chatty Member
I think because Sue (and Noel) can no longer fill the deep void in her life by having babies, she's turned to endless holidays and constant shopping/spending. She has no hobbies or interests or friends which would normally fill this deep void, so this is all she has. So her not being able to go on yet another holiday is probably unbearable for her and this is why she can't read the fucking room. She is not a happy woman. She's the kind of person who is never satisfied, cannot do delayed gratification and always needs to have something to look forward to.