The Radford Family #51 Tango dyes, Primark buys, missing pies, and lots of lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time for Chris’s children to go on holiday??
I love how katie is near the top of her following which shows that she unfollowed her recently and then followed her back again. I can't get over the fact that this pathetic old woman unfollows her children after a row like they're both 12 years old 😂 😂 😂
---
also did I miss that they're planning a trip to dubai? She's following a hotel in dubai. Of course she wants to go to dubai

Reactions: 27
We shouls make a Radford Bingo for the next series, we all know how predictable they are. 🤣
- Sue realises a passport is out of date with acting skills you'd see a reception nativity.
- Fake passport office trip.
- Van breaks down and Noel doesn't speak French.
- Max is the voice of reason.
Don't forget another power cut 🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love how katie is near the top of her following which shows that she unfollowed her recently and then followed her back again. I can't get over the fact that this pathetic old woman unfollows her children after a row like they're both 12 years old 😂 😂 😂
---
also did I miss that they're planning a trip to dubai? She's following a hotel in dubai. Of course she wants to go to dubai
She started following a resort in Dhabi that Stacey Soloman was at while her lot where on their 3rd trip to Disney.

Reactions: 6
Some sort of cost of living whinge despite a holiday a month 🙄
Or she will make a long heartfelt we too are finding it hard to keep up with everything going up in price both at home & in the magic pie shop but we are giving our kids the best holidays before they are all grown up & leave the family home ...........yes Sue into their social housing & in low paid jobs because instead of 1 Disney trip & cheap getaways you spend a obscene amount of money a holiday every month instead of investing the money on home tutors ,full time schooling & buying flats & houses for them for their future.
---
She started following a resort in Dhabi that Stacey Soloman was at while her lot where on their 3rd trip to Disney.
*****ABU DHABI *****

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Sue is definitely hankering after a free Dubai trip.
"All the celebrities are going for free Nuwell, why haven't we been asked yet!?"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sue is definitely hankering after a free Dubai trip.
"All the celebrities are going for free Nuwell, why haven't we been asked yet!?"
I wonder if channel 5 will gift Sue & Nuwell a romantic get-away to Dubai or Abu Dhabi........is there any Disney parks there ? Asking for a Sue .....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Some more for the bingo list:
- a big event or change or investment to do with the pies
- Ellie and/or Aimee learns to drive
- faking another child being seriously ill

Reactions: 15
Jake proposes to Chole with most the family there , Tv camera & she will act all surprised ..........

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Some more for the bingo list:
- a big event or change or investment to do with the pies
- Ellie and/or Aimee learns to drive
- faking another child being seriously ill
More....
Tilly finds the guitar that we thought was trashed many moons ago and starts lessons...again( ?) 🙄
Sow-fee goes fake house hunting-Jake auditions for London Fashion Week..😏
Skanky researches vaginal rejuvination

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We shouls make a Radford Bingo for the next series, we all know how predictable they are. 🤣
- Sue realises a passport is out of date with acting skills you'd see a reception nativity.
- Fake passport office trip.
- Van breaks down and Noel doesn't speak French.
- Max is the voice of reason.
Sue and Nowull adopt a baby

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Surrogate is very "fashionable " with celebs these days ..........
in the case of the Radfrauds, Sue will fully be expecting one of her older daughters to step in as surrogate....! especially with all the media attention such a situation would cause, and all the drama that wit would create for their tv show! 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
in the case of the Radfrauds, Sue will fully be expecting one of her older daughters to step in as surrogate....! especially with all the media attention such a situation would cause, and all the drama that wit would create for their tv show! 🙄🤣
Tillie up the duff and Sue takes the baby on as her own?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.