The Radford Family #47 Lying gits and pickle tits, time Channel 5 called it quits?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A fair few of us have had these messages from sue and Sophie 😂😂😂
Sue slags me off cos of my eldest son. Truth is sue no matter what he’s done (or hasn’t) he knows how to treat women. Your eldest ain’t nothing but a piece of tit. He’s taken lead off you and that N0nce of a husband of yours! Proud are you’s ???? You make me physically sick 🤢

How old is the guy anyway? Shouldn’t he of grown the duck up by now??

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Hi Nicole.

The way that Sue used to talk about Nicole and even Chris was disgusting.
The fact that at one point she was plotting to take custody of the baby with or without Chris. She told Chris to stay with Nicole till the baby was born and then take a newborn baby away from its mother and for Chris to move back home with the baby.

There were things said about the house they lived in. But we all remember the beds without sheets…

Not been on for a while but happy to see people seeing the real Radfords…

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
@Damn123 just tagging you so that you find us again should you want to share anything else about the worlds chavviest family!

Hope you and your kids are doing well

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That boy of theirs is a loose cannon. One day he’s gonna do something that totally fucks the lot of them up. Mark my words

Hi Sue 👋👋🤮

Reactions: 17
Just be careful @Damn123 cos even though its an anonymous thread it can be used against you in custody courts, women's aid have a forum which you can post on for any help/advice and they will react instantly to anything that may affect any on going or future cases. You may get a lot of useful advice from them too. I wouldn't put anything past that family, you and your children are what are important. Best of luck. Maybe try a new name so you can be anonymous again (if possible) 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
A Seat FR….formula racing. Ideal first car. She’s safe as she can be our katee. 👏🏻🙄
---
Recap. After 33 (?!) blissful years of breastfeeding, Sue decide to pickle her tits for prosperity in a bid to rip her last child off her boob (who in fairness never seems arsed although did seem to see it as a share the master suite with the preedo and the weirdo) so she could go on a ridiculously extravagant holiday to the Maldives). First class didn’t we noawall?? Bet the production team enjoyed cattle class. I mean, they’ve never been away without the kids and after 30 years married to her crusty brows, apart from all the other times including a secret trip to nyc to collect those suitcases) that nowall accidentally did a live on Instagram for seconds.
The channel 5 (in)continuity editors along with the minions failed to see all the chronological errors in their footage including popping shoes on in a rush to go to her mams whilst her slippers from the resort were there. Popping flared jeans to walk down the steps but skinny jeans on either side of this footage along with carrying empty suitcases. The children all clubbed together to compile a spreadsheet that an office worker with a couple of years experience would produce…formatted to perfection but apparently the kids put all that together. Whilst little Casper read from a paper in the garden, she struggled to not say out aloud the exact words of this surprise, so just mouthed along instead.
In between nowall teaches us how to underfeed our children so they too can look grey and malnourished on a potato bake at 50p a head.
Oh and in a bid to save electric on their prepaid meter (wtaf?), Oscar made a spreadsheet and a brew from water from the iron which Sue declined….perhaps she should’ve shown him how to use the quooker tap instead but hey ho. Savings included dad storming in to the bathroom after 2 mins of using an electric shower. Which in another continuity error was a gravity-fed thermostatic shower and doesn’t even work off the electric. 🙄. Didn’t ever occur to them to turn off the swimspa as apparently that only costs a couple of quid a day to run.
And in a bid to help these people surviving off the foodbank, they played “let’s be hypocrites” by putting packs of uniform together whilst clothing their children for free thanks to Asda donating their kids clothes. Maybe donate that on too and buy your own next time eh?
And finally katee passed her test thanks to eating bananas so they’ve bought her a seat fast car as clearly insurance costs and safety isn’t an issue when you’ve just passed. We all assume it’s babysitting money for all the times she’s watched the children…maybe a maybach or Ferrari would’ve equated to minimum wage if they were looking to make it like for like.

sorry that was a bit epically waffley

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Is sue saying she breastfed for 33 years? She’s a lier. She only breastfed the last 5 or so.

Reactions: 23
I dont get how the kids are so feral and no one says anything about them does the media not ask friends or neighbours what they are like it seems to be a free for all in that house and Sue would have to be the laziest mother that I have seen and isn't one of the kids been diagnosed with Autism? If so what help is she getting him? She reminds me of a low class wannabe what is the area like that they live in?

Reactions: 9
The kids did a spreadsheet to organise the trip but don't know how to spell Heidie's name. They spelt it Heidi, you know the proper unbutchered way.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Not that I'm judging but most people tend to go for a hatchback as a first car to get their bearings until their safe and confident handling bigger cars but in true fashion she's gone straight for a flashy four door.
We all know why though more room for car seats ferrying the kids around.

When theirs a touch screen you know it cost alot.

Hopefully Katie contributed and didn't let her parents pay for it along with the tax and insurance as I'm sure the boys didn't have that luxury.

Reactions: 12
Not that I'm judging but most people tend to go for a hatchback as a first car to get their bearings until their safe and confident handling bigger cars but in true fashion she's gone straight for a flashy four door.

Hopefully Katie contributed and didn't let her parents pay for it along with the tax and insurance as I'm sure the boys didn't have that luxury.
I was just going to say the same, Daniel and Jack bought new cars during lockdown and Noel moaned saying they wasted their money buying brand new, Jack piped up saying they saved hard for them so why shouldn't they have new cars as Sue and Noel had also just bought brand new cars. Actually if anyone remembers, Sue had a brand new car, then a few months later Noel bought her a brand new car for her birthday, so like that's not wasting money is it?
---

I'm shocked there isn't a bragging post by Mrs R.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
A Seat FR….formula racing. Ideal first car. She’s safe as she can be our katee. 👏🏻🙄
---
Recap. After 33 (?!) blissful years of breastfeeding, Sue decide to pickle her tits for prosperity in a bid to rip her last child off her boob (who in fairness never seems arsed although did seem to see it as a share the master suite with the preedo and the weirdo) so she could go on a ridiculously extravagant holiday to the Maldives). First class didn’t we noawall?? Bet the production team enjoyed cattle class. I mean, they’ve never been away without the kids and after 30 years married to her crusty brows, apart from all the other times including a secret trip to nyc to collect those suitcases) that nowall accidentally did a live on Instagram for seconds.
The channel 5 (in)continuity editors along with the minions failed to see all the chronological errors in their footage including popping shoes on in a rush to go to her mams whilst her slippers from the resort were there. Popping flared jeans to walk down the steps but skinny jeans on either side of this footage along with carrying empty suitcases. The children all clubbed together to compile a spreadsheet that an office worker with a couple of years experience would produce…formatted to perfection but apparently the kids put all that together. Whilst little Casper read from a paper in the garden, she struggled to not say out aloud the exact words of this surprise, so just mouthed along instead.
In between nowall teaches us how to underfeed our children so they too can look grey and malnourished on a potato bake at 50p a head.
Oh and in a bid to save electric on their prepaid meter (wtaf?), Oscar made a spreadsheet and a brew from water from the iron which Sue declined….perhaps she should’ve shown him how to use the quooker tap instead but hey ho. Savings included dad storming in to the bathroom after 2 mins of using an electric shower. Which in another continuity error was a gravity-fed thermostatic shower and doesn’t even work off the electric. 🙄. Didn’t ever occur to them to turn off the swimspa as apparently that only costs a couple of quid a day to run.
And in a bid to help these people surviving off the foodbank, they played “let’s be hypocrites” by putting packs of uniform together whilst clothing their children for free thanks to Asda donating their kids clothes. Maybe donate that on too and buy your own next time eh?
And finally katee passed her test thanks to eating bananas so they’ve bought her a seat fast car as clearly insurance costs and safety isn’t an issue when you’ve just passed. We all assume it’s babysitting money for all the times she’s watched the children…maybe a maybach or Ferrari would’ve equated to minimum wage if they were looking to make it like for like.

sorry that was a bit epically waffley
Great recap

Reactions: 9
Is sue saying she breastfed for 33 years? She’s a lier. She only breastfed the last 5 or so.
If she breastfed for 33 years n she is 47 it shows she had her first at 14 n people still support them n I doubt very much she Breastfed at 14 n in all the old kac the babies av bottles in the mouths they need to stop lying so much especially wen the truth is out there on the old shows they need taking off telly asap.

This does not look like a nursery uniform Katie is wearing. Looks more like something a beautician would wear? New venture for her?
I think she’s at college. Or sweeping up as she’s not qualified for anything other than maybe early years foundation. I think she’s going down the plastic route from these recent photos. It’s a shame as she looks better more natural like most young girls do. The rush to grow up is sad but that’s society and upbringing now 😢
---
Great recap
Aww thanks. 🥰

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.