The Radford family #4 Quick! Doctor sew up Sue, she can’t have tax credits for more than 22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think we need to worry about Millie becoming the next a-lister yet, her ‘manager’ doesn’t look overly professional 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New thread suggestion
Sue wants baby no.23 but Noel is busy watching catch up TV

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They've 'finally' decided on 22's name.... but of course they aren't telling anyone yet 🙄
Obviously got another vlog to film first! 🙈😂

Reactions: 5
The radford family #5 you’ve got 22, that’s enough now sue or you’ll be like Noel and not know who is who

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Billie
Lillie
Zoie
Pollie
Dollie
Nellie
Casie
Rubie
Alexi
Darcie
Heidi
Ronnie
Rylee
Freya-Leigh
Dairylea
Freebie
Partridge in a pear tree

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Wouldn’t surprise me. She doesn’t have the skills to get a decent job as she worked in mcdonalds and a nursing home before the pregnancy. But she’ll know to keep up with her lifestyle as a single mother (and move out soon after her baby is born as she said she wanted to) she will need a fair bit more money. She can see it’s worked for her parents so no surprise there if she wants to go down the same route.
As someone managing a team of utterly brilliant, dedicated, highly skilled (and quite honestly frightened) care workers during this covid crisis I cannot tell you how much this comment annoyed me.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
As someone managing a team of utterly brilliant, dedicated, highly skilled (and quite honestly frightened) care workers during this covid crisis I cannot tell you how much this comment annoyed me.
People in your sector are heroes. The resilience and skill they show on a daily basis is astonishing, and that was before they were playing a key role in fighting this pandemic. They truly are selfless.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.