The Radford family #4 Quick! Doctor sew up Sue, she can’t have tax credits for more than 22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Question, are any of the kids in the same year at school?
I’ve been interested by that before but it looks like they are all in different year groups as all the kids with an age gap of less than a year don’t have birthdays near September. They do have plenty of runs where they have a kid in every year group though! I believe these are the year groups:
Katie Y12, James Y11, Ellie Y10, Aimee Y9, Josh Y8, Max Y6, Tillie Y5, Oscar Y3, Caspar Y2, Hallie Reception. And then Phoebe will start school in September, she might be in nursery now?

Reactions: 4
The Radford Family #5 - Sue's given birth to number 22, now surely that'll do?!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Question, are any of the kids in the same year at school?
As someone else said, Luke and Millie were but have both left school now. I think their others who are less than a year apart are Katie and James, Ellie and Aimee and Oscar and Casper but none of them were born within the same school year.

That sounds ridiculous when you realise she's given birth twice in a year 4 times already (well 5 if you count having Hallie 11 months after losing Alfie). Crazy!

I have an awful feeling she'll do it a 6th time as I'm certain they'll be ttc again come May at the latest, given that Millie is expecting. She'll probably be having the next one by next Feb/March time.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’ve been thinking about Sue and I think she sees the older kids not as her children but as her mates, like they’ve had a shift once they reach teen years. I really think Sue has underlying unresolved issues from her childhood. She is very immature. She hasn’t had a chance to grow up and experience ‘normality’ so she replicates it with her older kids. The need to have another child, to feel needed and loved and wanted and admired. It’s sad ☹

Reactions: 7
Looks like millie possibly has a management
Wouldn’t surprise me. She doesn’t have the skills to get a decent job as she worked in mcdonalds and a nursing home before the pregnancy. But she’ll know to keep up with her lifestyle as a single mother (and move out soon after her baby is born as she said she wanted to) she will need a fair bit more money. She can see it’s worked for her parents so no surprise there if she wants to go down the same route.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
The O'Rourkes.
Lovely kids, no issues with any of them like being a little sod in the chippy..all polite and well dressed. Except the obvious issue we all object to, they are being sold on the internet.
They are desperate wannabes

cannot stand them. Fling yourselves on C5 and expect over night success. They stink of desperation. But of course that’s a different thread 😂😂

Name idea
Baby number 22 is here! There’s sure to be another before New Year

Reactions: 17
Theory that was put to me today..........

Sue desperately wanted it to be a boy after a couple of girls.

Reactions: 3
As someone else said, Luke and Millie were but have both left school now. I think their others who are less than a year apart are Katie and James, Ellie and Aimee and Oscar and Casper but none of them were born within the same school year.

That sounds ridiculous when you realise she's given birth twice in a year 4 times already (well 5 if you count having Hallie 11 months after losing Alfie). Crazy!

I have an awful feeling she'll do it a 6th time as I'm certain they'll be ttc again come May at the latest, given that Millie is expecting. She'll probably be having the next one by next Feb/March time.
Jesus and theres me thinking I'm to old to have any more and it's to risky at 33 🤷🏻‍♀️
I'm 34 and pregnant with my 2nd, so much harder than last time, I'm so old and knackered 😂😂 can imagine doing it again in 10 years time 😳🙈

Reactions: 4
Theory that was put to me today..........

Sue desperately wanted it to be a boy after a couple of girls.
At this baby’s gender reveal Noel said “the next one can be a boy”. I think they do like a mix of genders, and the last 5 kids now have been 4 girls and a boy.

Reactions: 1
At this baby’s gender reveal Noel said “the next one can be a boy”. I think they do like a mix of genders, and the last 5 kids now have been 4 girls and a boy.
Noel says the next can be a boy.
What about Sue?
I definitely think he is the one manipulating Sue.

Reactions: 6
Noel says the next can be a boy.
What about Sue?
I definitely think he is the one manipulating Sue.
The fact she was 13 and he was 18 tells you all you need to know about his character!

Reactions: 13
I'm 34 and pregnant with my 2nd, so much harder than last time, I'm so old and knackered 😂😂 can imagine doing it again in 10 years time 😳🙈
I've got 3 kids,my last pregnancy I was 29 and I could tell the difference between that pregnancy and my others I was worn out,dont know if it was the fact i had two kids already or that i was older but I couldn't imagine having all them kids like sue and being pregnant one after another 😳

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.