The Radford Family #34 Mum's a money eater, son's a girlfriend eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a ‘superfan’ who gets quite nasty with commenters who criticise, telling them they’re jealous and to get jobs 🤔
It’s really quite odd how some people get fixated!
I know!! I can understand people getting obsessed over an actor or a singer(they actually have a talent). Why people obsess over these skidmarks I can't even understand.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So they put the house up for sale? Hmm the estate agents never give you the sign to put up yourself, they have a man who's job that is. Unless it's one, one of the kids has nicked "for tv" but if this was recorded ages ago, then to be honest it still hasn't sold.

Reactions: 17
As if going to the meeting with possible salmonella as the pies weren't kept refrigerated bad enough he then kept them waiting for a hour after the meeting time,straight away I would of said no.if he can't get to meeting on time then what chance has he got meeting deadlines which as we know they can't anyway.
Even the new unit seems very old school and alot is done by hand how could they even if they didn't have all these holidays ever keep up with supplying a pub chain.the interview was painful and tbh I know its edited not sure why chloe was there as she didn't contribute much.

Reactions: 15
So they put the house up for sale? Hmm the estate agents never give you the sign to put up yourself, they have a man who's job that is. Unless it's one, one of the kids has nicked "for tv" but if this was recorded ages ago, then to be honest it still hasn't sold.
Was just coming on to ask if anyone knew if it really had been put up for sale.
That answers that then 🤣

Reactions: 8
Always shocked when people buy a puppy, do 0 training then moan when the dog doesn’t behave. It literally hasn’t been taught how. Notice how most of the ‘training’ didn’t even deal with the issue of the dogs fighting at home? First thing that trainer would have said is to have the dogs spayed because all them female hormones flying round will cause issues. Bet she rolled her eyes after leaving that mad house. Can’t control their kids never mind the dogs.

Reactions: 24
I don't know how they aren't freaked out by people having a parasocial relationship not only with them but with their children! It baffles me when their "fans" defend them so aggressively, as if Sue even knows or cares that they exist. So unhealthy to worship someone so much that you don't think they can do anything wrong ever, and so much worse when that person is someone you have never met and your only basis for your worship is that she had unprotected sex 20+ times.

Remember when a fan sent Tillie a nintendo switch? How were they not freaked out by that? I wonder if spending hundreds of pounds was worth a pathetic mention in a vlog. And then there's the fans saying they LOVE their children, I saw one saying Phoebe was her phone background! These people are not religious figures or fictional characters, they are a random family from Morecambe, and their exploitation of their children has blurred the boundary lines so much that people treat them like revered cult leaders

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
A lot of things make Sue's life Hell ,the poor dogs probably have had no piece from all the kids sue ,No training just like your bloody kids ,but you were glad of the money when they had pups ,In fact i would say you are bloody cruel to them ,bringing them in to a house with loads of unruly kids ,no walks coz you haven't the time ,thats why they are fat sue ,you have dropped a bollocks with these dogs

• Sad
I thought Channel 5 really mugged Sue off in the show last night when she was saying how she's the disciplinarian, nothing gets past her etc. Then all Channel 5 showed was clips of the kids being feral, climbing over everything, making a mess, hitting one another, trashing the place 😂 they really did show how chaotic and out of control the situation is

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I don't know how they aren't freaked out by people having a parasocial relationship not only with them but with their children! It baffles me when their "fans" defend them so aggressively, as if Sue even knows or cares that they exist. So unhealthy to worship someone so much that you don't think they can do anything wrong ever, and so much worse when that person is someone you have never met and your only basis for your worship is that she had unprotected sex 20+ times.

Remember when a fan sent Tillie a nintendo switch? How were they not freaked out by that? I wonder if spending hundreds of pounds was worth a pathetic mention in a vlog. And then there's the fans saying they LOVE their children, I saw one saying Phoebe was her phone background! These people are not religious figures or fictional characters, they are a random family from Morecambe, and their exploitation of their children has blurred the boundary lines so much that people treat them like revered cult leaders
There was a weird comment too regarding Katie I posted on another friend something along the lines they call her "my katie" :/

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Sue your 30 years too late.
Hobbies, clubs and activities are something ALL of your children should have been given rather than you just pumping out baby after baby without thought for this.
I am glad for the younger ones but please don’t neglect the ones who are no longer Instagram worthy.

That hair is doing her no favours at all!!
I think she looks a lot like Stacey Solomons sister here (if she were to put a little weight on) - The Lable Lady

Reactions: 7
It always amazes me when two really thick people produce a really intelligent kid. Blows my mind.
It's a different take on the old phrase "Two 'wrongs' don't make a 'right'". Those two 'wrongs' did make a 'right'...and they should be much more thankful for him than they are.

Wasn't it Oscar that turned out to be really good at math and both S&N were amazed they had a bright kid? This was a couple of years ago. Of course, neither one of them encouraged nor nurtured that talent.

• Sad
I thought Channel 5 really mugged Sue off in the show last night when she was saying how she's the disciplinarian, nothing gets past her etc. Then all Channel 5 showed was clips of the kids being feral, climbing over everything, making a mess, hitting one another, trashing the place 😂 they really did show how chaotic and out of control the situation is
I havent watched it, dont think I could stomach it a the moment, I feel like the amount of wretching would rip my scar open.
But it wouldnt surprise me at all, from what I have been told the crew filming were not fond of them in the end. the content they had to work with was dire and they were treated like dirt of the bottom of their shoes by the family.
There were a few times that they didnt get exactly what they wanted, one was the Christening where they expected an all expenses occassion with clothes, decorations and party ect but that didnt happen and she wasnt happy at all. Hence in the end it was a very thrown together at the last min, bad buffet, kids outfits ect.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Couldn’t cope with 4 dogs so bought another one, which they didn’t notice was the wrong sex to the one they had chosen.
Care of the dogs is a bit like the care of the kids.
Survival of the fittest in that house.
Did laugh at the clip of nexts weeks when the electric went out.
NOWULL !!!
‘I’ve got feral dogs and kids, haven’t I Nowull’ ?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.