The Radford Family #30 Poor Sue has it so tough, 9 holidays a year just isn't enough

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Phoebe. Fine, she's been sent home from school after an accident. Poor child is probably in pain and it looks bloody sore. Why make her pose fir a Photo? Take her home, clean her up and put some cream on it. I really hope it was a genuine accident and not a bullying incident. It's not the kids fault their parents are morons.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
My LO been sent home before hurt and I’d never think to take a pic. Wtf sue. Comfort your daughter not show the world we don’t need to know. I hope she’s ok bless her looks sore

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Exposing the children full-scale I see from Millie's instagram. I had hoped she would take different route and go for privacy and make ago at being an actual mum. Looks like attention and life of freebies it is and many more babies with many more men to come

Reactions: 10
Exposing the children full-scale I see from Millie's instagram. I had hoped she would take different route and go for privacy and make ago at being an actual mum. Looks like attention and life of freebies it is and many more babies with many more men to come
She has to expose expose now. Her big money deal with her photoshoot photo’s fell through because someone outed her seeing Harley’s mum’s Facebook .👏👏👏👏 there is no way she would of shared the baby anytime soon but she had no choice. Hilarious. Blew up in her face. Can imagine diva strop last night 😂.
I know people say she didn’t do anything wrong not postings. I agree but when you make a living making money off fans and rely on them to fund your lifestyle a decent thing to stop fans worrying is a quick post that baby is here and both are doing fine. Didn’t need to be details or even a photo as I don’t believe in exposing kids for money but she couldn’t even do that

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think she is disgusting posting a photo of Phoebe’s injury. People calling her a good mother, she should be bloody ashamed of herself. She has no shame, she would sell her soul to the devil if it meant more money.She is a complete hole. Foul behaviour.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
She has to expose expose now. Her big money deal with her photoshoot photo’s fell through because someone outed her seeing Harley’s mum’s Facebook .👏👏👏👏 there is no way she would of shared the baby anytime soon but she had no choice. Hilarious. Blew up in her face. Can imagine diva strop last night 😂.
I know people say she didn’t do anything wrong not postings. I agree but when you make a living making money off fans and rely on them to fund your lifestyle a decent thing to stop fans worrying is a quick post that baby is here and both are doing fine. Didn’t need to be details or even a photo as I don’t believe in exposing kids for money but she couldn’t even do that
I find it hard to believe that there was any sort of deal for the baby photos, big or small money. She used the same photographer that the Radford's always use for their newborn shoots, which wouldn't have happened if there was any sort of deal. More than that though, she simply isn't a big enough name for any sort of magazine deal.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Maybe not using photoshoot but she would of had something planned. Whether reveal on the show or some other way to make most money. The only reason she shared yesterday was because of it leaked on here

Reactions: 11
I find it hard to believe that there was any sort of deal for the baby photos, big or small money. She used the same photographer that the Radford's always use for their newborn shoots, which wouldn't have happened if there was any sort of deal. More than that though, she simply isn't a big enough name for any sort of magazine deal.
I think she was just genuinely waiting to have the newborn photos done to reveal. We don’t know how old he was when these photos was done. He’s only just over a week so they would have had the photos Done fairly recently. She might have just been waiting to be squeezed in for the photo shoot and to have professional photos for reveal

Reactions: 9
I think she was just genuinely waiting to have the newborn photos done to reveal. We don’t know how old he was when these photos was done. He’s only just over a week so they would have had the photos Done fairly recently. She might have just been waiting to be squeezed in for the photo shoot and to have professional photos for reveal
Are you a radford? You seem to go out of your way to stick up for them on every comment I make 😂 go and find rave thread. Maybe she just wanted the photoshoot but the only reason she shared and so quickly was because the leak. No coincidence In that as she was stringing it along as long as possible

There is no way she would of revealed if it wasn’t for Harley’s mum yesterday giving how quickly she did it when tattlers was alerting sue on instagram. Be in denial all you like but that’s exactly how it looks

Reactions: 10
Are you a radford? You seem to go out of your way to stick up for them on every comment I make 😂 go and find rave thread. Maybe she just wanted the photoshoot but the only reason she shared and so quickly was because the leak. No coincidence In that as she was stringing it along as long as possible

There is no way she would of revealed if it wasn’t for Harley’s mum yesterday giving how quickly she did it when tattlers was alerting sue on instagram. Be in denial all you like but that’s exactly how it looks

Wow aren’t you like some newbie must be cause if you look back I hardly ever stick up for them. I just don’t believe like you supposedly say that she had a magazine deal. She’s not big enough for something like that. I never said anything about Harley mum but I do think she was waiting for the professional photos. Your right she might have waited a few more days and still used the photos if it hadn’t been for the gran. But trust me I’m no Radford and if anything I’m always putting people straight on fb every time there’s another article and everyone is arse licking them

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.