The Radford Family #30 Poor Sue has it so tough, 9 holidays a year just isn't enough

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know who I feel sorry for. All the people who asked for a link to Sue's blazer that she promised and still hasn't given it out :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 37
You know who I feel sorry for. All the people who asked for a link to Sue's blazer that she promised and still hasn't given it out :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
We are all dying to know where it's from. Let's hope it was gifted because surely no one would pay for that jacket. It was hideous.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Getting quite a bit of hate on the OK article

I saw this people are so thick and will believe anything when it comes to this family I feel like they could murder someone and their fans would still lick their arse like their these amazing people

Reactions: 24
Shall I recap…..

The tides are changing as the papers start seeing sue for the chavtastic, moaning, celeb wannabe she is (I mean the sun turning on you that’s the lowest if the low)

Millie has spawned another which she’s named after Chester zoo (real name Chester Bleu) announced with some photo shoot pics (cameras already shoved in the poor boys face)

Chloe had a wed….I mean ott gender reveal which she dressed up like she was off clubbing…found out she was having a girl can’t wait for that baby name!! Oh and pics showed cameramen filming the reveal it’s gonna be a long series….or dare I say a 3rd series (please god nooooo)

Other updates kids are all still feral and disrespectful…Sue did an advert with Tillie for George (won’t be shopping for my kids there in a hurry) Sue’s hair is still god awful, Noel is still a part time pie maker and utterly creepy!!! Anything iv forgot please feel free to add 🤗
part time pie maker, full time creep 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So now she’s uploaded a photo of phoebe all cut up and said she’s had to pick her up from school. Why does she need to show Instagram. You can imagine all the people messaging her asking what happened and making sure she’s okay. She probably just got into an accident at school unfortunately it happens.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Poor phoebe, it must have been some accident she's covered in scrapes, bruises and scratches I hope she is okay 😥🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Imagine having an accident and being injured and your mum makes you stand still for a photo of your cuts and scrapes. Despicable.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
Now that Chester has been announced I find it a bit weird that they have been posting pictures of them all cuddling him at Chloes gender reveal party, I dunno I just find it odd.

Still on catchup of the latest series. Why did Millie let them film the living on her own for 24 hours and Ophelia poorly. It just makes her look like an incompetent mother 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 19
What's the betting they would never have announced Chester zoo if it wasn't for someone sharing the nan's Facebook posts on here?

Reactions: 20
FE50BF8E-9418-4831-8666-5062A656CCB1.jpeg
Just found this account that looks like it’s for someone called Harley and it only follows millie🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.