The Radford Family #30 Poor Sue has it so tough, 9 holidays a year just isn't enough

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie posted a picture of Chester in a onesie with ‘baby Chester’ on with zoo animals. Going with the Chester zoo theme

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Given how she pronounces Ophelia, what are the chances that she'll pronounce Bleu correctly lol?

Reactions: 17
All I can think right now is that the walls are tumbling down and the truth is coming out.

Reactions: 16
Just come on to say how awful poor Tillie looked being pimped out for that Asda ad. She looked so uncomfortable bless her. Anything for some free clothes ay sue.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Just come on to say how awful poor Tillie looked being pimped out for that Asda ad. She looked so uncomfortable bless her. Anything for some free clothes ay sue.
Would of been better gifting them socks,I'm sure Tillie would of been more happier that way lol.

Reactions: 11
Shall I recap…..

The tides are changing as the papers start seeing sue for the chavtastic, moaning, celeb wannabe she is (I mean the sun turning on you that’s the lowest if the low)

Millie has spawned another which she’s named after Chester zoo (real name Chester Bleu) announced with some photo shoot pics (cameras already shoved in the poor boys face)

Chloe had a wed….I mean ott gender reveal which she dressed up like she was off clubbing…found out she was having a girl can’t wait for that baby name!! Oh and pics showed cameramen filming the reveal it’s gonna be a long series….or dare I say a 3rd series (please god nooooo)

Other updates kids are all still feral and disrespectful…Sue did an advert with Tillie for George (won’t be shopping for my kids there in a hurry) Sue’s hair is still god awful, Noel is still a part time pie maker and utterly creepy!!! Anything iv forgot please feel free to add 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Did they all go with millie to have the photos done? Sophie is tagged in the post and thanking the company and sue's stories sound like she was there too, surprised she hasn't made it about heidie, like she did with ophelias birthday photos.

Probably reading too much into this, but Luke hasn't posted about little Manchester Blew at all despite being really close with Millie and Ophelia. He might just not use social media much anymore but I wonder if he has an issue with baby dad or him and Millie have had a falling out?

Reactions: 12
Is it possible it was all kept secret and a delay in announcing because a paternity test was being done?

• Wow
  • Haha
At least they didn’t vlog Millie’s labour this time. Unless of course Sue’s got it all lined up to cash in on it 💰

Reactions: 15
I’ve wanted to comment on here for so long!! I’ve been keeping an eye on the threads as Silly Millie has me blocked for no reason whatsoever 😂 so haven’t been able to see her posts ( not as if I’ve missed anything exciting) apparently they only have 2 episodes left Sue said in her comments on Insta which would take it up to 9 episodes wouldn’t it? Keep the gossip coming in girls 🐸 ☕

Reactions: 12
Is it possible it was all kept secret and a delay in announcing because a paternity test was being done?
i doubt it when the dad was openly excited about the baby on his social media for a while until it was screenshot & put on here

Reactions: 10
I'm sure the jacket that the person filming was wearing was the same one Luke screwed his face up at on the Christmas day vlog.

Why do companies such as Asda give this family free items? Do the radfords contact them and ask or do the companies contact them?

Also why are they giving random people free things when their staff are having to shop elsewhere because they can't afford to shop there and never get anything for free.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Someone asked about tillies leg and sue replied saying she’s in pain again so they will be going back to the hospital soon. I really hope they don’t take the film crew or vlog it again but they will.

I’ve not been checking on the Radford threads for ages nor looking at their social media. Why am I not surprised to find out about more babies?! It’s bloody sad. Having children and grandchildren is lovely but there’s more to life than endless babies, who end up being pushed to the side for a new baby anyway. :(

Reactions: 23
I thought the dad wanted privacy. Why is he putting photos public and as covers if he didn't want to he found 🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.