The Radford Family #3 Sue needs a new pram, the bakery’s a sham and the media company’s a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm really surprised she would post all of those things to mere online friends, you could be anybody wanting info or journos or whatever. If she was thinking to leave Noel and the kids that would have been the thing to out as the person could have made money from it; quite frankly there is nothing really outing about Sue being pregnant as it has happened quite a few times :p

Reactions: 2
I haven't met her in real life!
I said there was a link.
We were online friends in a small group
But at that point I wasnt interested in outing myself as to who I am. When Sue reads this, she now knows exactly who I am now.
How will she know? Because you keep mentioning things she posted in that group? But how will she know it's you specifically if there were a small group of you and some others on here also seem to have been in the same group?!

I just find it hard to believe that Sue trusted online friends with what was going on in her marriage and problems with her kids and posted all this online. But then again it proves she obviously has no real life friends if she was confiding to strangers on the internet!

It was a small big family group, I was part of it too. She used to share heaps on it. Oh there’s absolutely loads that could be spilled. Although on the end of that I end up outing myself too. I joined in 2013 (yes it’s years old) unfortunately one of the members deleted it shortly after things kicked off, which is a shame......selfish witch 😂

Jeez has she ever heard of punctuation! Out of breath reading that in my head 😂
I had to read it about 4 times to actually get the gist of it. I thought she was having an existential crisis with "coming to be" 😂
@spilleroftea how long ago was that message? Did someone post about the pregnancy on mumsnet? Keep the messages coming 😁

Reactions: 4
I had to read it about 4 times to actually get the gist of it. I thought she was having an existential crisis with "coming to be" 😂
@spilleroftea how long ago was that message? Did someone post about the pregnancy on mumsnet? Keep the messages coming 😁
I think one of the kids must post the replies on their youtube and instagram then as the spelling and grammar are better on those!

Tbh, it's not really a surprise she confided in strangers online as she has no friends. Her life just revolves around having kids and washing all their clothes!

I think that message was from when someone announced her pregnancy with Bonnie on mumsnet. So 2 years ago.

Someone announced she was pregnant again on mumsnet so we all defended her, found out who it was and lied to cover it up. She said she wasnt going to announce until she was almost due.
Well like we say, that was lies because 2 days later, she had sold the story to the sun.

I could as people say share alot of this with the papers, but I much prefer for it to be #gifted

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I think one of the kids must post the replies on their youtube and instagram then as the spelling and grammar are better on those!

Tbh, it's not really a surprise she confided in strangers online as she has no friends. Her life just revolves around having kids and washing all their clothes!
she had one friend who I believe was very briefly on the show at her 40th but she came onto mumsnet to defend stuff being said about them and she sounded unhinged, did Sue no favours at all. They went camping together too.

• Haha
I’m not surprised she hasn’t got any friends, I had my eldest age 20 and lost my ‘friends’ I’m sure having a baby at 13/14 would mean you have nothing in common with your peers, also it’s not like she could go on play dates etc once she had loads of little ones x

Reactions: 3
So she posted a gifted lol surprise sleepover for tillie, which is good but it looks like a sleepover with siblings than with friends. It must be horrible in that house. Do the kids get a life outside the house at all? Are the children going to be able to make friends when they move out? How will they manage in social situations? I really do feel for the children xx

I notice Sue said it was #gifted but the owner of the company has a post with a photo of Sue and Noel saying 'thanks for booking with us' so that's cheeky not admitting they gave them it for free for publicity!

I presume the siblings were just testing it out? Doubt Sue would be allowed to post photos of Tillie's friends on social media. However, I thought it was a bit odd for Tillie with her leg still in the cage to be sleeping on the floor in a tiny little tent!

So she posted a gifted lol surprise sleepover for tillie, which is good but it looks like a sleepover with siblings than with friends. It must be horrible in that house. Do the kids get a life outside the house at all? Are the children going to be able to make friends when they move out? How will they manage in social situations? I really do feel for the children xx
I hope social services monitor them closely when it comes to emotional development, none of them are getting the parental bonding and adult stimulation they need (to challenge them intellectually)

She can’t use full stops. I feel like I might have a cardiac event everytime I read her tripe

And how bloody short is she? I’ve nothing against the vertically challenged but she actually looks like a bloody warped gnome

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I remember her hideous blog reading like that. No punctuation and just a huge amount of rambling, boring, drivel.

Decided to have a quick look of the vlog! Tillie had two friends and then it was also Hallie and Phoebe in the tents.

It was apparently all kept a surprise from Tillie but she didn't look that surprised. She's now got a zimmer frame but while she was walking with it the kids are all in the way. I hope she doesn't have another accident.

Sue's hair looked awful, like she'd forgotten to brush the back of it!

When they did the reveal to Tillie, Chloe and some of the older ones were sat on the sofa. I noticed Katie didn't look the least bit interested and it made me wonder how the older ones feel about how the younger ones now are getting all sorts as they're been gifted most things?

I hate watching the vlogs, they make me feel awkward and cringey, so I look at the picture posts and that's about it. And dislike anything with noel in as I feel he always looks smug, knowing he's got away with grooming and impregnating a child all because he married his victim xx

Just watched the vlog... so boring. Poor tillie looks so frail. They really need to feed her more, especially since she's going through rehab and therapy and is recovering. She looks just looks poorly all the time. One of the mums of tillies friends has crocheted the baby a blanket. why. surely they would know she has 1.4 million children and must have 2.3 million baby blankets. I wouldn't have wasted my time on it if I had been that mum, but its a very nice gesture, maybe sue can make some friends. God noel looks so old. its those eyebrows. maybe he should dye them because they age him. but he is what 49 almost 50, i think its time to stop having babies, he looks like the grandad of the youngest kids not their dad. also sue was looking pretty rough, looked absolutely exhausted and got pretty narked with Hallie when she was crying.

Reactions: 6
Just watched the vlog... so boring. Poor tillie looks so frail. They really need to feed her more, especially since she's going through rehab and therapy and is recovering. She looks just looks poorly all the time. One of the mums of tillies friends has crocheted the baby a blanket. why. surely they would know she has 1.4 million children and must have 2.3 million baby blankets. I wouldn't have wasted my time on it if I had been that mum, but its a very nice gesture, maybe sue can make some friends. God noel looks so old. its those eyebrows. maybe he should dye them because they age him. but he is what 49 almost 50, i think its time to stop having babies, he looks like the grandad of the youngest kids not their dad. also sue was looking pretty rough, looked absolutely exhausted and got pretty narked with Hallie when she was crying.
Her hair looks so thin, the roots are terrible. I don’t see the atttaction. They look like granny and grandad now. Time to give up guys 🙌🏼🙌🏼

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.