The Radford Family #3 Sue needs a new pram, the bakery’s a sham and the media company’s a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And I guess with 22 kids she thinks she will never be alone in a house 😬. Someone always there to hold her hand. Crazy. I am intrigued about her lies. As I say new to this thread so will be going back to the start now. I think a lot of people were intrigued by her when she had many kids years ago. Now it’s at nearly 22 it’s just ridiculous and people are quite rightly analysing her motives and what she says.

I wish it was more positive I really do.
But people mean nothing to this woman.

Its like the time someone outed one of her pregnancys, so she got people to lie and attack the person who outed it, 2 days later it was in The Sun. Released by them!

Reactions: 2
sounds like she’s just like the Insta-influ-beggars too in terms of if you dare question something or delve into things about her she will call you a troll or jealous.

Reactions: 3
I'm confused! Are you all friends with her on her own private facebook page? if she's writing that kind of stuff on there, why does she not worry it may come back and bite her or any of you could sell stories to the press?

Are you saying that you were good friends on there but then you questioned her over a lie and she has unfriended or blocked you?

Reactions: 4
All sounds a bit daft to be honest.

The Vagford Family will just continue with all their gross fans kissing their arses until the older children blow the lid on it all. God aren’t they the most boring family to watch. She makes me want to eat the inside of my head.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

The Vagford Family will just continue with all their gross fans kissing their arses until the older children blow the lid on it all. God aren’t they the most boring family to watch. She makes me want to eat the inside of my head.
It’s like watching paint dry! Actually that is an insult to paint 🤣

• Haha

I've stopped watching their vlogs since the xmas one. Sick of listening to Sue's giggling!

Reactions: 6
They're boring anyway. They'll be doing a collab vlog with the rfamily next - two boring families who think they have something to offer the nation.
They need to give their heads a good wobble. The vlogs are just like Sue and Noel, boring and down right pointless

Reactions: 1
I wish it was more positive I really do.
But people mean nothing to this woman.

Its like the time someone outed one of her pregnancys, so she got people to lie and attack the person who outed it, 2 days later it was in The Sun. Released by them!
Yep. We defended her and went after the one who ousted her, and all so she could reveal it herself. She said nothing about that when hoping we would attack the lady who leaked the pregnancy news. I am pretty sure she said she wanted the last baby to be kept quiet and do no announcement, and there it was in the papers with a proud Noel and Sue announcing what she said they weren’t announcing. The thought of missing out on money and attention was too much to bear!

Yep. We defended her and went after the one who ousted her, and all so she could reveal it herself. She said nothing about that when hoping we would attack the lady who leaked the pregnancy news. I am pretty sure she said she wanted the last baby to be kept quiet and do no announcement, and there it was in the papers with a proud Noel and Sue announcing what she said they weren’t announcing. The thought of missing out on money and attention was too much to bear!
This will be because the Sun paid for the announcement. They will have risked the payment if the info was leaked so not surprised they were pissed off to be outed by ‘friends’.

This will be because the Sun paid for the announcement. They will have risked the payment if the info was leaked so not surprised they were pissed off to be outed by ‘friends’.
It was one particular person who tried to out them. A fair few of us stood up for her, she totally forgets that.

Where does all this revealing take place? On a private facebook account? Has she since blocked you all?

• Haha
Where does all this revealing take place? On a private facebook account? Has she since blocked you all?
It was a private facebook group which although is now gone I do via emails have access to some posts.
At this point, no I am not blocked.

Sue has real issues and I wonder how she will cope once she can no longer get pregnant and give birth.

When is this latest baby due? I don’t watch the vlogs.

It was a private facebook group which although is now gone I do via emails have access to some posts.
At this point, no I am not blocked.
Why has it now gone? Did Sue set it up and then deleted it?

So on this private FB group she used to slag Noel and her kids off to 'strangers'? Seems an odd thing to do especially as by this time they were doing the TV shows and in the papers so quite well known. How could she trust people not to 'spill the tea'?!

Reactions: 2
Why has it now gone? Did Sue set it up and then deleted it?

So on this private FB group she used to slag Noel and her kids off to 'strangers'? Seems an odd thing to do especially as by this time they were doing the TV shows and in the papers so quite well known. How could she trust people not to 'spill the tea'?!
The group was around for a fair few years and it was a small group.
Its gone now not at the hand of Sue, like I said she annoyed alot of people.
How could she trust people? Because we were friends not strangers.

The group was around for a fair few years and it was a small group.
Its gone now not at the hand of Sue, like I said she annoyed alot of people.
How could she trust people? Because we were friends not strangers.
I'm getting confused! When you first came on this thread you said you didn't know Sue personally? Now your her friend?

I'm getting confused! When you first came on this thread you said you didn't know Sue personally? Now your her friend?
I haven't met her in real life!
I said there was a link.
We were online friends in a small group
But at that point I wasnt interested in outing myself as to who I am. When Sue reads this, she now knows exactly who I am now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.