The Radford Family #3 Sue needs a new pram, the bakery’s a sham and the media company’s a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both these parents need serious therapy. They have more and more babies because it makes them feel wanted and loved. They are co dependent on babies. Because they may lack self esteem because they were adopted. But many children are adopted and from what I gather they both had nice upbringings. It’s just not ‘normal’ to have so many kids. No way are any of those kids getting the time and love they need. Sue does seem very simple and childish. And Noel seems off. I’m not surprised Sophie isn’t very nice. I bet all the kids dislike each other and I bet they won’t be very close when they are grown up. Having to fight for attention, crammed in together like sardines, resenting each new one that comes along isn’t a healthy way to grow up at all. She won’t stop until her womb has to be removed due to having so many or she has the menopause. I could never put my life in danger like that and risk leaving my children motherless. It’s selfish.

Reactions: 14
I think it's bad that all the older kids have open Instagram accounts and The Radfords even share them on their account. They should have private accounts. Katie has changed hers loads of times so maybe she gets sent awful messages? It seems they all like the fame otherwise they would have private accounts.

Reactions: 5
Both these parents need serious therapy. They have more and more babies because it makes them feel wanted and loved. They are co dependent on babies. Because they may lack self esteem because they were adopted. But many children are adopted and from what I gather they both had nice upbringings. It’s just not ‘normal’ to have so many kids. No way are any of those kids getting the time and love they need. Sue does seem very simple and childish. And Noel seems off. I’m not surprised Sophie isn’t very nice. I bet all the kids dislike each other and I bet they won’t be very close when they are grown up. Having to fight for attention, crammed in together like sardines, resenting each new one that comes along isn’t a healthy way to grow up at all. She won’t stop until her womb has to be removed due to having so many or she has the menopause. I could never put my life in danger like that and risk leaving my children motherless. It’s selfish.
Sophie is a nasty piece of work. She’s sues bodyguard! And a very bad one at that!

Reactions: 2
Oh Mrs Radford has annoyed alot of people recently, I am surprised she has any friends left.

The truth is coming out now and people are seeing the truth.

Reactions: 4
Oh Mrs Radford has annoyed alot of people recently, I am surprised she has any friends left.

The truth is coming out now and people are seeing the truth.
I didn’t think she had any actual friends? Her daughters seem to be her only friends?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I honestly don’t know how she’s managing being pregnant again, keeping up with the house work and looking after so many little ones. I have an 8 year old and a 5 month old. I’m also 6 weeks pregnant and in bloody exhausted I’m struggling so much. This will definitely be my last pregnancy.
It doesn't add up....kitchen gleaming n house tidy....maybe that's just for the vlogs?

This is some addiction this. It really does seem like she’s addicted to the pregnancy part (facilitated by the attention it gives and over more recent years the freebies). I’ve had two and I feel a bit sad I won’t be doing it again and look back very fondly to the pregnancies, so is the rush of excitement what she craves? I didn’t know she was adopted, this must be her rush of excitement because she’s not ever been excited about anything else in her life? Like nothing else to get excited and invested in?

This is some addiction this. It really does seem like she’s addicted to the pregnancy part (facilitated by the attention it gives and over more recent years the freebies). I’ve had two and I feel a bit sad I won’t be doing it again and look back very fondly to the pregnancies, so is the rush of excitement what she craves? I didn’t know she was adopted, this must be her rush of excitement because she’s not ever been excited about anything else in her life? Like nothing else to get excited and invested in?
Don't know about Noel but Sue has said things that would signify that she has quite significant attachment issues. She has a very strong requirement to be needed and I think for her pregnancy isn't so much about the attention, but 'proof' that she is still loved by Noel and will be needed by another child. Remember when she prevented Oscar from going to nursery as she didn't want to be on her own with only Casper? It's not the individual child she wants, it's the safety in numbers that makes her feel secure.

Reactions: 4
Well people I am going to explain and if my name didnt out me already then this probably will.
the fab Mrs Radford has recently upset a few people, people who were friends. When this happened as few people dared to standup to her and of course her new friends/followers attacked.
But it dont change the fact that the woman has lied to friends for years.

So yes I have Tea to spill and proof to back it up when ready. Of course this opens me up to alot of abuse and accusations of being Jealous but believe me its nothing to do with that. Its just after many years of standing by this woman, of defending her and swallowing her lies, she treated people badly and its time the truth is told.

yes she has huge attachment issues but I think its just as much its babies I think its about holding onto Noel and the same with him to her. They are band aid babies, she has said in the past she dont love him.
And at the time she was going to leave him and make him sell the business, she was leaving him and the kids. So to me, she has no attachment to any of those kids at all. And when it does come time for the media attention ect to end, I truly believe she will walk!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Well people I am going to explain and if my name didnt out me already then this probably will.
the fab Mrs Radford has recently upset a few people, people who were friends. When this happened as few people dared to standup to her and of course her new friends/followers attacked.

So yes I have Tea to spill and proof to back it up when ready. Of course this opens me up to alot of abuse and accusations of being Jealous but believe me its nothing to do with that. Its just after many years of standing by this woman, of defending her and swallowing her lies, she treated people badly and its time the truth is told.

yes she has huge attachment issues but I think its just as much its babies I think its about holding onto Noel and the same with him to her. They are band aid babies, she has said in the past she dont love him.
And at the time she was going to leave him and make him sell the business, she was leaving him and the kids. So to me, she has no attachment to any of those kids at all. And when it does come time for the media attention ect to end, I truly believe she will walk!
Can you elaborate on the type of lies she told?

Reactions: 5
Can you elaborate on the type of lies she told?
It will all come in time.

But surprise accident baby, thats a start.

She lied about their ages when she got pregnant, then had people defend her with false facts.

When confronted shes lied about what she has said in the past, the internet is forever and screenshots dont lie.

Reactions: 3

I thought she didn't have friends? Do you mean friends she met online? Has she actually met these online friends in person?

So you're saying she was going to leave Noel to look after all the kids? I'm surprised at that. Was this before they were on TV? She would find it hard to leave and leave the kids behind now she's well known.

Reactions: 3

I remember it all quiet clearly. She is unhappy in her marriage, unless she is infront of the cameras of course. She made Noel sound like a controlling man who made her ask him for money or rely on the benefits she receives. She was so upset that she wanted to tell him to sell the business and leave them all to it. We got the real life moaning version, while the tv and papers get the bull**** version and astonishingly people fall for it. Her 2 eldest don’t like her or speak to them with any respect, Sophie called her parents c*nts, how lovely! She mentioned her eldest sons anger issues where she would smash things in the house, this ladies and gents is the result of having baby after baby to satisfy your own needs whilst ignoring the needs of your existing kids! There will be HUGE problems when her body says no more and I don’t feel a bit sorry for her, it’s well deserved actually. Maybe it’ll give her time to think of how poorly she treated genuine loyal friends.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I thought she didn't have friends? Do you mean friends she met online? Has she actually met these online friends in person?

So you're saying she was going to leave Noel to look after all the kids? I'm surprised at that. Was this before they were on TV? She would find it hard to leave and leave the kids behind now she's well known.
Yes online friends, online support of many years..
It was about 18 months-2 years ago and at the time we were all very surprised that it had gone to far.
But she has said a number of times she hates him.
Including the time he controlled the money and she had to do all of Christmas from Child Benefit.
The times she said he has spent alot of times in the pub.

That’s why she stays I guess, and continues to make babies, she may as well get something out of being stuck with him. She never had any good to say about him in private. It was beyond the usual fallouts there seemed to be a deep resentment there. I guess it didn’t help that he spent all his free time in the pub and left her to do the childcare.

Yes online friends, online support of many years..
It was about 18 months-2 years ago and at the time we were all very surprised that it had gone to far.
But she has said a number of times she hates him.
Including the time he controlled the money and she had to do all of Christmas from Child Benefit.
The times she said he has spent alot of times in the pub.
Online friends can be better friends than in person. She knew there was no risk of us spilling her business in person to mutual friends and it was a place for her to come and not be judged. Even before she said anything, I would never have believed they were happy. The united front makes for good interviews and tv viewing. I think having baby after baby is to try and fill that void but clearly it doesn’t work beyond the last baby turning 6 months. She’s a sad lonely woman and if friends try and reason with her, they are all jealous. That’s how simple she is.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.