Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Yes indeed. I hope she's having input from a dietitian and the parents are following that advice. Their current diet would not contain the required protein/vitamins/minerals that a post operative immobile child like Tillie would need.
The other children also look very thin. They all have sunken eyes and very shallow skin. Sue also looks gaunt and dark around her eyes.
The diet is appalling. The quantity of food the children get is very small and low in protein. The meals Noel makes on his cooking vlogs are always high in carbs and how one slow cooker of casserole can feed the kids is beyond me, even with most of the older kids not eating with them.
The Christmas food shopping contained so many cakes, biscuits and pop. I couldn’t understand them buying 3 ready made trifles. When I was at guide camp we made trifles in washing up bowls for groups of 10. So three bowls would be reasonable for the extended family.
The last few pregnancies appear to have taken their toll on Sue. She has aged terribly and looks exhausted. Her body must be wrecked.
Loosing the little boy must have been dreadful yet paradoxically he gets more of her attention that the other children. She was adamant she would have no more after the stillborn but has had 4 and number 5 is hot on Bonnie’s heels.
I would hope Tillie’s doctors, care team and social workers are keeping a close eye on her weight and general wellbeing and emotional health and not just her physical recovery.

Reactions: 13

HoneyNed

Imagine your daughter saying she's popping around for lunch with the kids on Saturday and 21 of them traipsed in! The gran must have to start cooking at the crack of dawn to prepare food for them all! My daughter has one little one and another on the way and when they come to visit, it's bedlam and my house is a tip when they are going home. Imagine that plus another 20, I think I'd have a breakdown!
I wonder if they see much of sues mum\ grandparents? I'd feel so bad turning up unarranged! I'm an only child with six cousins on that side but I always treasure my memories so much of just being with my gran, one to one. She gave me my love of books,porridge with brown sugar, Danish pastries, watching tv in her room, the list goes on... Unfortunately my gran had syringo myelia (spelling?)so couldn't walk, use the bathroom and didn't have much hand movementt. But that never stopped her being an intelligent, amazing, present grandmother

• Heart

Chronically_knackered

I think the cap on tax credits prevented their fans from having the families they really wanted. I remember most of them were very young, with 4 or 5 kids by the age of 25 and wanting more. Their fb names were all along the lines of Laura mummy to 6 Smith and they were all SAHMs. Not terribly bright either. There's no way with the cap that they could keep having more.
I had 4 kids by the time I was 25 and I was a stay at home mum. We don’t all idolise the Radfords 🤣

• Haha

Voice of truth

I’ve just watched some of their YouTube channel 😞 appears the parents have the IQs of crayons and the wet wipes she uses have more personality than them 🤣

• Haha

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Yes there are a few of us on here who know the family and each can vouch for each other.

I think by the pics I have shown I have a connection.

They really have just became the worst people, I am not going to say they always were because at one stage I liked them, but since the free holidays came in they changed alot.
I think it was just before Australia I noticed the biggest change and an air of importance.
Then I would say around the middle of last year was another huge change, did that coincide with the vlogging, because I feel like it did.
The air of importance became out of control, there was always an element of bowing down to the famous Radfords but it because intolerable.

Then there were the lies and for a while you could ignore them. But when she started to lie directly to our faces then, just no.
Then when she was called out on it, we were accused of being vile and jealous. When you ask her directly she lies to your face, turns it to you are trying to destroy her kids lives and business.
Then blocks you. just pathetic.

1581668532926.png

And the fab Kitchen...... #gifted

What a waste Zanussi should have just given them a slow cooker!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
Sue, if you are reading this, stop being so fucking selfish and look after the kids you already have.

Noel, no matter how you try and portray yourself, you will always be the adult who slept with a 13 year old child. It’s sickening.

spilleroftea

VIP Member
[

😱😱

Did they not use the resusables nappies at all?
The amount of money they must spend on the new babies is astonishing.
Has anyone else noticed the middle ones who are at primary school don’t seem to have nice clothes, just seems the little ones and teenagers who most probably go shopping with them or work have the nicer clothes.
No, those nappies she bought with the names and numbers on, they were for pictures only.

The middle ones are all dressed in Primark. The teens have more of a say over what they wear and she spoils her favourites.
The middle kids are forgotten.

spilleroftea

VIP Member
But bamboo plates and coconut bowls look better on the gram. Maybe someone will gift them some. 🤪

The kids have always looked underfed to me.

Didn't think she would be bothering with reusable nappies.
Oh yes,those ones that are trendy and will be filmed and put in the cupboard.

Don't answer if it would give you away but what does Chris think about them keep having more babies?
His children have Uncles and Aunts younger than them.
But I am sure most 30 odd year olds would be disgusted at their parents still having babies

I’m morbidly curious about what over 20 pregnancies & births would really do to anyone down there :sick:
I havent seen pics but heard Noel needs a sat nav to get out!

They should have just given her a c-section 10 babies ago and fitted a zip!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Loulou1984

I’m morbidly curious about what over 20 pregnancies & births would really do to anyone down there :sick:
I've had 4 and I'm still intact and I don't piss myself when I sneeze. Not sure I wanna push my luck by having 20 more babies though...

• Haha
Reactions: 12

ABCDEFG

Chatty Member
Those poor children! Can you imagine living in that house?
It’s chaos.
Poor Tilly, how is she even safe?
What happened to their old dogs? Did they just cast them out and replace with the more fashionable breed?
Not surprised they have speech problems, they can’t even film a 1 min vlog without a kid interrupting.
The shopping vlog for the light. Those kids were all over the place, they had no control at all.
Also and some may disagree but that living room wall paper is hideous.
Apart from the 1 kid who does football none do any kind of activity. I don’t think they get the chance to forge an identity for themselves and probably just another Radford kid, which is sad.

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Does anyone actually believe they are a happy couple and family?

Those band aid clickbait babies only cover up so much

The things she said in the path, he controls finances, he goes to the pub alot leaving alot to her, he isnt as calm as on camera.

I think the way he speaks to her on one of the holiday programmes when she gets lost, is very very telling.

• Wow

Squeaky-Hinges

Chatty Member
Just seen a Facebook memory of my son with one of his friends which reminded me that he had a similar cage to Tillie on his leg years ago. Had a bad accident and having the metal cage was his only chance of not having to have his leg amputated. His family were quite wealthy and did everything they could for him - moved his bedroom downstairs, had a bathroom converted to be wheelchair friendly, got a nutritionist and physio to make sure they were doing everything they could to make him as healthy as possible. It’s been 3 years since it came off (hence the Facebook notification, we all had a little party) and he still can’t walk very far without a crutch. Has to have extra length stuck onto the bottom of the shoes of his bad leg as it never quite got to the right length. And they did so much to give him the best possible chance. Really makes me worried for what’s in store for Tillie in the long term. If only they could prioritise her for 6 months (or however long she’s got it on for) and it would really help her significantly in the future. Poor girl.

GreyWolf

VIP Member
All sounds a bit daft to be honest.

The Vagford Family will just continue with all their gross fans kissing their arses until the older children blow the lid on it all. God aren’t they the most boring family to watch. She makes me want to eat the inside of my head.

• Haha

ABCDEFG

Chatty Member
She said they were 14 and 16 when they had the eldest.
Thats quite a difference. I wonder why they let the truth come out?

I do find the age thing hard to swallow, I understand they were young and they have stayed together but it screams grooming and stockholm syndrome to me. I wonder if he didnt get her pregnant every year would she have wised up and run by now.
There are defiantly some psychological issues on her side, I do think social services should keep an eye on them. He just comes over as very controlling and I worry that when the camera goes off hes not so calm and collected.

Kingbin

VIP Member
See the thing is when you disagree with her she just calls you jealous and vile
Jealous of what? Your bucket fanny? Your creepy AF husband? Your boring personality? Your chaotic life? The fact you look like utter crap? I’d rather keep my looks and sanity thanks!

• Haha

Catseverywhere

To be fair- I think the whole 'Chloe had to quit uni to help out at home' is a cover for the fact that Chloe couldn't cope with Uni. I don't want to sound horrible, but none of them seem very academic enough for uni. Look at the parents; I do believe that intelligence is inherited to a certain extent. Obviously with a family that large there is bound to be at least one that will be an exception- probably one or two of the older boys i think. Katie also appears to be a bit different from the other girls.

chocolate choux

VIP Member
Thing is, if they don't have the support of their family none of them will want to go. And some of them might not even have the grades to consider it- I can't imagine it's easy to ask for help if you're struggling in school if mum and dad have moved onto the newest baby already.
I’m hoping one or more of them rebel against this (like I did). Agreed that all the siblings means they wouldn’t be able to ask for help with school like any other child. They can’t even get the time to have a casual conversation with their parents, they have no chance of getting in-depth help

IMO the most frustrating thing about this family is that they try to present the image of being family oriented and that family means everything to them, but the parents actions say the opposite. Yet their fans still believe they are a perfect family! I have ONE child and in an ideal world I’d be giving her a sibling soon, but that’s being put on hold for personal reasons - I prioritise my family and adding a baby into the mix at this time would be detrimental to us. The poor Radford kids don’t get that consideration from their parents. It doesn’t matter that Tillie is ill, that they apparently have at least one child with additional needs, that they have four kids under five, that another pregnancy could kill Sue and leave all of them motherless. I wish they cared about those kids enough to actually put their family first, stop having kids and focus on what they have

MrsGarcia

Chatty Member
Jesus. A lock on the fridge? If the kids were 'pinching' food it's because they were hungry. My kids just have to ask. They're well fed and generally only start hunting for snacks when they're bored 😂 even then know to ask first 🤦‍♀️