Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fairytruthmother

I've unfollowed them. I feel by following them I'm encouraging them. Sue is like a gremlin, she pops one out everytime she gets wet. Enough is enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Squarehole

VIP Member
I think the current theme on the thread is a bit off. I don't think it's fair to discuss someone's body and bodily functions just because they are in the lime light. Feels a bit below the belt (no pun intended) also anyone could have issue down below after childbirth lets not make people feel bad !

• Heart

GreyWolf

VIP Member
I just saw an article appear on Facebook, the comments underneath were 95% negative. One women had commented that given several of the children had social workers she was questioning whether a 22 was wise and that all was not as well as they make out. I wanted to ask how she knew but didn’t want to comment publicly 🤪

• Wow

spilleroftea

VIP Member
If there is one thing that tattle has done, its that poor Archie now gets some attention.

Maybe if we keep mentioning how unsafe their house is for Tillie with kids and dogs running round they may address that?

Or if we keep saying that the slop she serves for dinner would feed enough people she will give them more and stop cooking crap in the slow cookers.

ABCDEFG

Chatty Member
It’s so strange that I constantly see people say that it’s ok for a 13 year old to have been knocked up by an 18 year old.

It’s ok because they have 22 kids, no it’s still a crime.
It’s ok coz things were different and it was years ago, no it’s still a crime. Look at the historic cases like Jimmy Saville ect

The fact that she was 13 and vulnerable when he first got her pregnant. Then has gone on to have another 20 odd kids is worrying. The woman still shows she is very vulnerable and by consistently getting her pregnant she is trapped.

Reactions: 15

Twinkle485

I’m sorry but there is no way they wash all the school age kids and do homework every single night. I have 3, bath homework bedtime takes 2 hours. I have 2 ks1 so phonics galore here and one ks2 so reading and spellings. 😣 either I’m doing it wrong or they start as soon as they get in from school.

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Thanks for sharing spilleroftea, it's amazing that we have people willing to tell the truth on here and obviously you're not gonna want to say who you are!
I just feel that its time people knew the truth about them.
Its troubling to see people praising them so much when they are robbing their older kids of teenhood, when they consistently show a public face that is nothing like the private one and lie about things.

• Heart

won't_be_dupped

Chatty Member
I felt quite sad for Tillie after watching their recent vlog. Sue vlogging in the car talking bout Tillie while she was sat int he back of the car just felt wrong to me. The little girl has just been through a day of pain and trauma but has to relive it by listening to her mum talk about it all just so she can make a vlog out of it. I am not sure why Sue didn't wait until she was home and in private - but even then I have a child of the same age and they ask me not to post about them online anymore which I respect. I wonder if their children get a say about their lives being put on show all the time?!

ABCDEFG

Chatty Member
People across forums/tabloid comments had been talking about their ages for years (their DOBs were on the family website) but the media glossed over it and romanticized the 'love's young dream' narrative, conveying that they had lasted against all odds. It was only after the last tv programme that the media seemed to really highlight their ages and you could tell that they were being presented in a different way. I really think the Me Too movement woke a lot of people up.
If it were my 13 year old who got pregnany by a 17 year old I wouldnt have been so lenient.

Reactions: 14

cushtybert

VIP Member
Why does sue keep saying Haaayyyyy when she’s talking to the kids? Oh Bonnie haayyyyy oh Archie haaayyyyy oh F off haaayyyy 😬🤦‍♀️

• Haha
I think half their fans must be young and childless (maybe even children themselves) who have no real idea how much work goes into raising a single child let alone 20+... and the other half are probably parents with a normal amount of children, wondering how the Radfords cope when they might feel stretched thin themselves
True! I was thinking about having a baby (the thought has now passed) and just thinking about the costs for one, pram, clothes, nappies, wipes, cot etc all adds up. Of course most people keep their prams, clothes and cots for the next baby. But things like formula, if you formula feed, is expensive and then there's all the nappies and there is so much stuff you need to buy, bottles don't keep forever, eventually if even you clean them properly, they will eventually go a bit funny. You need blankets, toys, car seats, bouncers, lotions etc the list goes on. They get a new pram for every baby, which is ridiculous. I mean you can get reasonable price prams, travel systems which go from birth to like 3 years, which is good value but some prams are extortionate. I mean they got a bugaboo donkey which cost about £1400 and joie double pram as well among others and they're getting a new pram for this baby and possibly a triple pram. I mean each to their own. But when I was thinking about all this I was like, I know what I'd have and it wouldn't be expensive and it would just be one. I mean I have a stable income, and stable job, know that I would get maternity leave. But its still expensive!

Also you do have to give up things you enjoy. They must have fuck all social life. Nobody is going to want to babysit 12 kids+, then again that's what the older girls are for right? The kids must struggle with social interaction because with so many siblings they haven't had the one on one attention from their parents to learn adequate skills. I have one sibling and that's enough (also we both have ASD, She has atypical autism and I have Aspergers) and that amount of siblings would kill me. When I was at school my dad would sit and help me with my homework and my sister use to butt in and that was annoying! Imagine doing that with 20+! It must be impossible for the parents to help their kids with the HW. Also I should imagine Sue would find it hard anyway because she does come across as a bit, hmmm, challenged. I do agree with the people saying she just stopped maturing as a teen. They are just selfish as parents I'm sorry. Sue, Noel , if you read here, stopping having more kids and look after the ones you've already got.

Rant over.

• Heart

DevonDiva

Is it in the big local facebook group? I love it when articles about them are posted there
The one I saw wasn’t local. But it never ceases to amazing me that people are so stupid. Lots of comments from people saying it was up to her as to how many kids she had and that people were jealous (yeah right) - most of the arguments for them were mainly “they don’t claim benefits so good on em” - no one actually made the point that having 22 children is irresponsible! Not just to those kids you already have but the impact and strain on local services, education, healthcare. The costs involved delivering 22 babies, the £15k child benefit they receive (or thereabouts) - the environmental impact, the social responsibility she has but is totally unaware of. Accepting gifts left right and centre, she is a greedy cow. Consumerism at its most gross. In every way!

Catlover360

Both these parents need serious therapy. They have more and more babies because it makes them feel wanted and loved. They are co dependent on babies. Because they may lack self esteem because they were adopted. But many children are adopted and from what I gather they both had nice upbringings. It’s just not ‘normal’ to have so many kids. No way are any of those kids getting the time and love they need. Sue does seem very simple and childish. And Noel seems off. I’m not surprised Sophie isn’t very nice. I bet all the kids dislike each other and I bet they won’t be very close when they are grown up. Having to fight for attention, crammed in together like sardines, resenting each new one that comes along isn’t a healthy way to grow up at all. She won’t stop until her womb has to be removed due to having so many or she has the menopause. I could never put my life in danger like that and risk leaving my children motherless. It’s selfish.

Lalalemon

Chatty Member
Can I just address that alot of people especially their followers say it was normal for 13,14 and 15 year olds to get pregnant ect

It really wasnt and isnt ok. I am sorry but it was still a crime.

And I do think in Sues case she was and still is very very vulnerable.
I've said before Sue was in Year 8 when she got pregnant and Noel was in 6th form..... That is not normal at all, in the slightest!

• Sick
  • Heart

Zelda18

VIP Member
Imagine only being ‘famous’ because you got knocked up at 13 by a 17/18 yr old man and have been popping out kids ever since, even at the expense of your own heath and wellbeing.

Also Just read an article in the paper about how Sue is worrying about the health and size of this baby.
Is this honestly newsworthy?
Also why is it in the media they always blab on about them not receiving benefits (except child benefit.) and that the magic pie shop is their main source of income when clearly is can’t be!

It seems they also fail to mention they have a YouTube channel where they exploit their kids. Given holidays and constant freebies which they don’t seem to declare.

Honestly I wish this family would just stop getting so much attention it’s boring and repetitive now!

Reactions: 13