Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emmawhu

VIP Member
Posting a new pic of Ophelia kind of makes the 'privacy' claims for the new baby smell all the more of bullshit. You either want privacy both both kids or neither.

Reactions: 24

Honey JuJu

Chatty Member
Can't believe whoever carried on filming when the children were all knocking 7 bells out of eachother. Completely ferral.
Yes, let them knock seven shades of shite out of each other and carry on filming whilst a little one ( Archie?) stands on a kitchen counter top and walks onto a hob whilst chucking a bottle of juice on the floor....👏👏👏 Channel 5, you out do yourselves.....justifies our views on the appalling parenting if any that happens within this joke of a family...

HoppingAlong

Chatty Member
Just some observations.
Ohfeelya’s cot caterpillar was minging! That massive washing machine and they can’t chuck it in!?
Archie and Bonnie drinking from bottles? So bad for their teeth!
On Insta it seems like only Sophie and Chloe are ‘allowed’ to comment on Millie’s baby.
Do all the family really think Millie’s second pregnancy is a joy? Is there no discussion of contraception? I remember an old episode where Chloe said her mum took her to the drs for the Pill, which is responsible, what happened with Millie?
Sue wants to be Mrs Hinch but without the cleaning. (Farm, animals, grey all over the house…)
Since someone said Noel looks like Ian Huntley, I can’t unsee it 😫
Oh and Chloe definitely tasted that pie and then continued with making it 🤢 Please use some hairnets and gloves!

• Haha

Morleybbz

Didn't a Radford fan find Hallie and Phoebe when they went missing?

I recall seeing them comment on Instagram or Facebook and I'm sure Sue replied with the laughing emoji

• Wow

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
They've all been quiet. Bilbo Saggins always goes quiet before a big announcement. Imagine if after all that fuss Millie says she's decided to keep baby private and won't be posting pics, name, anything. Pointy finger would HATE it if she couldn't exploit him like she did Ophelia!

• Haha

Clarabrooke14

we bred ours to give our current dogs a puppy and my sister 2 pups. But I did not do itfor money or to sell on and we got them both health checks at the vets beforehand. Not everyone is in it for the money but I can see the Radfords clearly were. So sad they bred them and couldn’t sell them on unless cheap due to their health
There are so many poor dogs and puppies living in tiny rooms in rescues just waiting to be adopted. When a litter of puppies without a mum is rescued, often the centres don’t have the time or staff to feed them every few hours throughout the day and night so they are euthanised. Every time someone chooses to breed instead of adopt, another sweet dog is euthanised. Adopt don’t shop (or breed yourself).

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

KTC

Chatty Member
Noel said "the girls moan that the boys don't do anything, but the boys say that the girls can just do it" I know he's dim but can he really not tell what is wrong with that?

Tabia

VIP Member
I beg to differ. Breeding designer dogs with known health issues for profit, as the Radfords did, is shameful. The Radfords know the backlash they would have received if it was public knowledge, hence the secrecy.
I agree. The breeding of dogs with flat faces (eg bulldogs) should be banned. They have terrible issues with breathing. My husband was checking on our neighbours french bulldogs for the day while they were out and he said it was awful to hear them snuffling and wheezing. But let’s be honest, most dog breeders are only in it for the money. They don’t give a shit where the dogs end up.

• Angry

spilleroftea

VIP Member
I bet the air is Bleu in the Radford house tonight, people finding out, too worried about the exclusives and payouts.

Just remember Sue, it was you who outed your daughter first!

• Haha

HeyGuyth

Chatty Member
They went for Chester ...as in Chester the molester? Oh god!

Also, the entire family/friends appear to have the combined IQ of a toilet roll holder.

• Haha