Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jkroche95

VIP Member
Tillie is nearly 12, I wonder how noel would react if she got pregnant within a year. I bet his viewpoint would change then!

Reactions: 28

babybelle

VIP Member
Do they always just laugh at what that bloody Heidie does? She's pulling everything off the shelves and just throwing it, and that dozy bitch just laughs. Sorry but Luke is a drip. What kid of his age wants to go shopping with Mummy? Pie shop closed yet again because Noel is picking the kids up from school, which then asks the question, if Noel can pick all the kids up by himself so Lazy Susan can go shopping, why can't lazy Susan pick the kids up by herself so the pie shop can stay open?

Lunalola

she could always use the multiple ice cream trucks to deliver daddys pies with her siblings to help shift the 2021 backlog ....

• Haha

Honey JuJu

Chatty Member
Don't those kids ever go to the park, soft play, library, swimming, maybe a nice walk? Those sorts of things kept me sane when I had toddlers, sod taking them shopping all the time cos who really wants the stress of doing that if you don't have to 🙈 cue one or more of these being included in a vlog or insta story soon...!
Don't those kids ever go to the park, soft play, library, swimming, maybe a nice walk? Those sorts of things kept me sane when I had toddlers, sod taking them shopping all the time cos who really wants the stress of doing that if you don't have to 🙈 cue one or more of these being included in a vlog or insta story soon...!
Never mind the park, have ANY of these kids ever been to a dentist? The amount of sugar they consume their teeth - if they have any must be rotten..... hey Sue! Would make a good vlog content......😁😬...open wide- I meant your mouth love not your legs......

• Haha

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
Remember why TV stations paid for really sick or underprivileged kids to go to Lapland? Now it seems if your dad‘s a ponce who knocks your mum up at 13 you’re going to get all the best freebies. What an absolute joke

• Angry
  • Heart

Shinealight

VIP Member
Yeah of course you do 😉
View attachment 896727
And while I’m here I’d just like to say that Ophelia is BY FAR the cutest and most healthy child in that house. Not a huge feat I know but she’s the only one that looks like she gets a proper diet.
View attachment 896734
Why would she even need Tattle Life blocked?!!!!
If you don’t want to see what’s on it just don’t log into it!
That’s what any other non users do I assume?

emmawhu

VIP Member
The amount of people that are on Facebook saying it didn't matter that Sue had a baby at 14 and Noel was 19 because they are happily married 20+ years later is infuriating . Bet they wouldn't be so happy if it were their daughters.
Yeah, it's totally ok for an 18 year old to commit statutory rape on a 14 year old, as long as they commit to continuing to control them by keeping them pretty much permanently pregnant for the next 30 odd years...

Whereas doing it once and then leaving them would be completely wrong.

What's wrong with these morons!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27

babybelle

VIP Member
Katie looked like she had her work uniform on hurrah!!!!! Notice Noel is writing and it's Katie doing the kids tests and not their lazy mother. For someone with 22 kids, Sue is as lazy as anything.

babybelle

VIP Member
So we are still in a pandemic, so Heidie is allowed to wander around a shop, pulling at everything she can get her hands on, pulling toys out of boxes and throwing them on the floor and instead of lazy bitch telling her not to, she films it! Perfect! Lazy Susan, your forgetting people have to go in that shop and buy everything your Daughter is throwing around. Why would lazy Susans inbox be filled with beautiful messages??? She's fucking deluded. Instead of bragging about £800 mattresses and all the tat you buy all the time, buy your Daughter some new shoes. If they were her first shoes, she should have had them checked 6 weeks after you bought them. Kids feet grow bloody fast at her age (ex Clarkes fitter) her feet will be scrunched up in them and you will cause hammer toe you selfish cow. Thought about yourself when you bought £600 gucci trainers, didn't think of your developing child and didn't think to spend £30 on her shoes. You wouldn't think she has had 21 other kids the way she carries on.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
See Millie’s back and are they going away again with them doing covid tests or do you have to do them when you return?
I think it's because they have been abroad they need to make sure everyone is okay to go back to work, school etc.
Although they really shouldn't be moaning about having to do the tests, they chose to have a holiday instead of going to work/school 🤷‍♀️

Little me.

VIP Member
All that fucking poison dwarf does is brag brag brag. You have nothing to brag about lady. Your kids are just little mouthy shits who have never been taught discipline or manners. All those kids and there were only two who said thank you for the over indulgent advent calendars. The money you spend is absolutely vulgar. Kids are starving and you still feel the need to brag.
Wake up you horrible disgusting woman, you are married to a right Crusty Nancy, always wanting to sniff and smell women’s stuff. He’s no man, he’s an excuse for one.
You will get your comeuppance one day, nothing lasts for ever and it’s time you started to nurture those children with basic needs instead of using them to make money. You make me fucking sick.

• Haha
140C6BFC-D0B0-4CE8-B1A1-A97F5D6C5BA4.jpeg

Oh ffs Sue you silly bollocks. You gift your kids mountains of crap to substitute for the time you know you don’t have for them. Similarly, you shop constantly to fill the big gaping void in your life.
This is literally the antithesis of what you are 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

hollem

I had a quick add up of the advent calendars that I could see and even checked online so was as accurate as it could be and it came in at almost £800. Pure waste and a gross display of wealth. Failed to hear a thanks from any of the kids

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26

Bellabob321

VIP Member
Sue posting stuff of what’s she’s got to wrap plus a load of wrapped presents. Then she had to make a point that’s she’s not even made a dent in it. Christmas is going to be the same too many presents and lots of noise and chaos. The kids won’t be able to move and they will be wrapping paper everywhere. The kids won’t care what they got they will just open it and then toss it to the side to open another one. By the end of January most of it will be in the skip.

• Angry
  • Sad

Shinealight

VIP Member
“We’ve worked extremely hard to get to where we are now”
No Sue, you’ve pushed out baby after baby then exploited them and compromised their privacy for money.
Not the same thing at all.

• Heart

Babyshark

Chatty Member
The amount of crap this family must go through - the plastic / fabric. She has said before that she doesn’t believe in hand me downs for the school uniforms. To me that’s so ridiculous. If things are in decent condition, they should be reused. Her fear of hand me downs is probably a fear of folks thinking that they’re poor…….. 🤔

I know autism absolutely is a real thing and is often something that runs in families, but I have to wonder with the younger kids, how much of what we see is actually spectrum behavior and how much is a result of basically being left to their own devices all the time.... Mainly in regards to Archie and Heidie here. Heidie especially never got to bond with her mum and is basically feral, is her behavior a manifestation of that or is it that she's on the ASD spectrum? Or both?

I'm hoping this doesn't come across as offensive or like I'm blaming parents in any way, shape, or form as that is 100000% NOT my intention or what I mean, it's just what I observe and wonder with this specific family. And I am not a psychologist, doctor, or parent of kiddos living with autism, just neurodivergent in my own way (ADHD) and curious.

• Heart