Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

babybelle

VIP Member
The amount of people that are on Facebook saying it didn't matter that Sue had a baby at 14 and Noel was 19 because they are happily married 20+ years later is infuriating . Bet they wouldn't be so happy if it were their daughters.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

HeyGuyth

Chatty Member
From what I know about this family (live locally and have friends in same group) Millie is actually a lovely girl she’s wanting to stray from the family home and has actually been with this lad a while now. Some people have kids young and also stop having kids young. If you’re an adult being horrible to a 20 year old give your head a wobble. By all means criticise Noel and Sue but Millie is 20 and still learning which path to go down not many 20 year olds actually have a clue what to do with their life
Hi Sophie/Katie/Chloe

• Haha
Reactions: 34

lastdis

VIP Member
I honestly can’t believe some of this. She was 13! This country is fucked if this is how people think. Jumped his ADULT bones? Fml!
And we wonder why young girls keep abuse to themselves, because adults blame them , my mil actually said to me last week. girls who wear skirts have to take some responsibility. 🤬 told her what I thought and then said you raised 3 boys with that attitude.

• Wow
Reactions: 32

spilleroftea

VIP Member
This is the Radford thread, can we leave Chris to the Ingham thread.

Noel 100% broke the law impregnating a 13 year old girl and even if Sue was seemingly consenting at 13 you cant consent legally.

In my opinion, Sue was a victim and has been trapped by it ever since, still think shes a crappy person but none the less, she was knocked up at 13, then 16and pretty much every year since with no way to escape the situation.

Reactions: 31

lastdis

VIP Member
vile. Sue what are doing for the less well off this xmas. I’ve spoke to my youngest primary age child’s teacher. They are going to give me a xmas list from a child in the class, who’s family are not as lucky as us. For £30 we can buy a biggish present like a scooter / doll then a few small bits. So they have a few nice bits, also donating food and money to a local community group. Through the year if I get bogof on toiletries I save them and put a few small gifts together for older people with no family and single mums at school who have no one to buy them anything. And that’s just me who’s a bit of a cow tbh .

I’m getting a bit angry, does she realise her kids will be in a class , with kids who have nothing. Who will be waking up on Xmas day cold and hungry. Seeing all this. 🤬. and Before they say they have worked hard 😂l so have a lot who are struggling, in our local news they were saying nurses were using food banks. And then people work 100 times harder than these lot

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm new to these threads and came here after they were mentioned on a Mumsnet thread a few weeks ago. This whole family are nauseating but the one thing that really annoyed and saddened me was Max's first day at high school. Dropping him off that morning, Noel told him that one of them would be there to pick him up, then it showed him walking home by himself. My son is autistic too and he would have been distraught that no one was there to meet him at the end of the school day. He would have panicked and not known what he should do. I remember thinking that it was evil of them to do that

• Sad
  • Angry

tftrc

Chatty Member
Tell you what I love seeing Chloe going on holidays, nights away and meals out with her boyfriend.. hope the others realise life has so much more to offer when they get older than staying in the cult raising siblings

• Heart

spilleroftea

VIP Member
I f’in hate that ice skate. It reminds me of something naff my gran would have in the 90s. I’ve went back to watching the old episodes on 4od just to laugh. Noel saying “ohh if you’re ill we just have to get on with it” while making pies. Seems like his hygiene standards have not improved 😂
Surprised she didn’t hang the Gucci shoes on the tree!!
Green and red is festive!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

babybelle

VIP Member
If my family had been given the opportunities the Radfords have, the first thing I would have done is paid my mortgage off. Next I would have set up trust funds for all the younger kids and isas for the older ones and every time I got a significant pay day, I would have put a portion of that money away. Also don't forget, some of the kids will have the government trust fund that you can add money to that matures when they are 18. I think the Radfords are very much live for the here and now. In my opinion Sue spending £600 on trainers just because they are Gucci are ridiculous. She is wearing them all the time so in 6 months time they will be knackered. Go buy a decent pair of trainers and save your money. They don't invest anything, they throw away everything they don't need because they have money in the bank now. I mean during 2020 they bought 6 cars. Why? You can only drive 2 to get your family around ( meaning 1 for Sue 1 for Noel) they were bought in August, yet for Sue's birthday, Noel bought her a new Range Rover. They are of the thinking " because we can" . I have friends who inherited everything from a Millionaire friend making them instant Millionaires. I got so sick of one of them because everything they bought came with the tag line " because we can" and to me that proves they don't actually need or want what they buy, but they buy it because the funds are there.

• Heart

Kingbin

VIP Member
At the end of the day Sue is a 46 year old mother and granny. She needs to suck up all these comments and stop getting so wound up. They live their lives through the media, that’s what bloody happens.

She is literally behaving like a teenager. Sitting there going through all the posts, deleting, commenting 😴😴 how does she have the time?

Social media will be their downfall. I guarantee it 👍

babybelle

VIP Member
I think the happy marriage thing is all for show. I've read on here many times that Sue's wanted to leave Noel, and that Noel is quite manipulating. Sue also got fed up because he was always in the pub. It's funny how people want to be portrayed in public and how they really are. Is there a different reason the boys stay out the way? Publicly we think they are just lazy, but do they stay in their rooms to keep out of Noel's way? People on here have said Noel has a temper. He comes across as Mr nicey nicey but he might be a right arsehole off camera. Gary Freer did a live once and the camera was running but he was over the other side of the room and you could hear him calling one of his kids a little shit and go fuck off but as soon as he was back on camera he was all hi guys we all alright? We see what they want us to see no more no less. Noel and Sue want us to believe they are the modern day Walton's, but look at the leaked text, look how Sue dragged one of the little ones around when they went bowling.

• Wow
  • Heart

Little me.

VIP Member
Going back to the days when money was very tight but they still kept breeding. Talk about getting your priorities right. The kids always looked unkempt and some of them had no sheets on their beds. The walls had big holes in and wallpaper was peeling off. The windows were filthy and rotten. They shared a packet of cheap fish fingers or they had cheap rubbish sausages. They don’t eat much better now, it’s still junk. The kitchen was dropping to pieces until Atlantis kitchens gifted them one and the carpets were minging.
YET she still had a new bloody pram every time !!!!!!
Talk about getting your priorities right, yet again. She certainly has never matured and Crusty is not that far in front to be honest.

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
Waiting for the instagram stories "so many people have been asking me about school" followed by her trying to prove that they do care about education. She doesn't read here, she just has a telepathic connection with us Tattlers. Hi Sue 👋 read any good books lately?

I wonder if Millie's big reveal will be filmed for the show or if they'll hide her from the cameras and pretend all is normal. Sue may be jealous of Millie being pregnant but her main priority is money, and Millie being pregnant will bring in views. The show will be incredibly boring otherwise.

Also, a bit late to this, but did anyone catch her story maybe last week where she said Heidie loves her ice cream truck so they'll have to get a few more for christmas? Because that perfectly highlights the Radfords greedy materialistic lifestyle. If you love something you need multiples of it even if it's in perfectly fine condition. Fucking ridiculous. Spend that money on something meaningful that will last for a long time. What is that child going to do with multiple huge ice cream trucks? 🙄

• Haha

babybelle

VIP Member
Why can she not have a grocery shop delivered without putting it out and putting it on Instagram. She's a fucking moron who has definitely forgotten where she's come from. If she had to feed her family from a food bank and buy them one gift for Christmas, would she be so quick to put it on Instagram then? Selfish cow. And Susan before you state I'm jealous, trust me sweetheart, nothing in your life makes me the slightest bit jealous. I have a very successful business, a nice home, a nice car, and my children want for nothing, however, my children are always taught to give back. Every Christmas day, we all volunteer at our local salvation army and serve Christmas lunch to the vulnerable elderly, who would be alone, we help go out and distribute food to the homeless, we do a reverse advent calendar to help families less fortunate than us and we also fill a trolley with toys and gifts and donate them to families in our area. What do you do with your vast wealth? Nothing, just brag about what you have. Well lazy Susan, let me tell you, stick your £800 mattresses, your tacky home decor, your millions of Christmas trees, your fridge full of food, your 4 expensive cars, because I'd rather have nothing and be a kind lovely person and help out who I can than be a cold selfish, greedy heartless bitch like you.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

RobotLady

VIP Member
The spelling and grammar in that last story are atrocious. I know social media is not an English exam and mistakes generally don’t bother me at all. My god, that’s not autocorrect or quick typing; she really is just thick. Perhaps if Heidie really is her last baby, Sue can go back to year 9 and pick up where she left off.

• Haha
  • Heart

HeyGuyth

Chatty Member
All I see is two kids playing house... it won't last and Millie will either go back to the tribe with her tail between her legs or she will shack up with another bloke. Millie wouldn't be able to do this alone, she is only able to do it because she's found a guy ( a kid really) to latch onto to fund her and her daughter. She's a chip off the old block.

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
Oh god I just realised. Sue is what - 4ft 10/11 according to that chart? How the hell small was she at 12 when this pervert started sexing her up? The size of a 10 year old....that's what attracted him. Not a buxom. mature for her age lass whose stature and figure made it easy for him to forget how young she was. A tiny, undeveloped, obvious child.

He wants neutering.

• Sick
  • Sad